Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Can we make a nice gaussian-looking curve?

A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A

Pages: 1 ... 714 715 [716] 717 718 ... 1393

Author Topic: Sheb's European Megathread: Remove Feta!  (Read 1752646 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Sheb's European Politics Megathread
« Reply #10725 on: September 11, 2014, 03:22:51 pm »

Well sheeit

XXSockXX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10726 on: September 11, 2014, 03:31:54 pm »

Another man exited the car and ran into the terminal building while he was on fire and began writhing on the ground, before being kicked in the testicles by a member of the public, John Smeaton,[23] who was awarded the Queen's Gallantry Medal for his heroism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Smeaton_(born_1976)

This man is now my personal deity of ball kicking.
During the incident Smeaton also helped drag Michael Kerr to safety after Kerr, another person to intervene in the event, had been left lying with a broken leg beside the burning jeep after kicking Mr Ahmed himself.
:D

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #10727 on: September 11, 2014, 03:44:22 pm »

Asked by ITV News what his message to terrorists was, he said:

"Glasgow doesn't accept this. This is Glasgow; we'll set aboot ye."

Oh sure, kick a terrorist in the balls, you get a medal.

Kick a random Man United fan in the balls, and you're a football hooligan. Double standard much, England?  :P

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

WarRoot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10728 on: September 11, 2014, 04:04:50 pm »

Scottish women distrustful of Salmond!!!
I wouldn't trust him either. Goes about Scottish this and that, while having nothing that can remotely pass as a beard.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10729 on: September 11, 2014, 04:14:46 pm »

I just noticed that his deputy's name is Nicola Sturgeon lol!  Let the fish jokes abound!

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #10730 on: September 11, 2014, 04:21:35 pm »

/Insert jokes about the woman who made up her mind and how effective it's been for the No campaign to be bitterly patronizing

I can literally watch this all day.
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #10731 on: September 11, 2014, 04:49:38 pm »

/Insert jokes about the woman who made up her mind and how effective it's been for the No campaign to be bitterly patronizing

I can literally watch this all day.
I'm literally waiting for her to cry out in anguish, "Och, won't anyone think of the wee bairns??!"

Yeah, it is a gamble. One that many, many countries have taken before. Some have not gone so well.
Others have (*cough* United States *cough*). At least Scotland won't have to fight an eight-year war for theirs.

Scottish women distrustful of Salmond!!!
I wouldn't trust him either. Goes about Scottish this and that, while having nothing that can remotely pass as a beard.
Why, he's not even ginger! #NoTrueScotsman
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 04:53:19 pm by RedKing »

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

nanomage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10733 on: September 12, 2014, 01:59:23 am »

I think there already were claims by Pushilin or others that LNR has deployed its first SU-25 taken over from Ukraine. Perhaps it's given birth or maybe they've captured a few more during the ceasefire, who knows.

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10734 on: September 12, 2014, 02:19:55 am »

I think there already were claims by Pushilin or others that LNR has deployed its first SU-25 taken over from Ukraine. Perhaps it's given birth or maybe they've captured a few more during the ceasefire, who knows.
...or maybe it's the Su-25 that was originally captured, only with a new paint job.
The sticking nose of another aircraft on the right of the photo indicates that the photo was taken on an airbase, which means that LNR has another Su-25 or the airbase is probably Russian.

Still, I can't find the original source of this picture - Google Image Search brings me only reposts in Twitter and LJ.
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10735 on: September 12, 2014, 02:58:22 am »

hey europol, what should we do with drugs?

euwide single policy, the one we have now (states do what they want), something else?

also actual content of policy where applicable

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10736 on: September 12, 2014, 03:10:14 am »

Captured Su-25

LMAO

I suspect few months from now "rebels" will "capture" tactical nukes
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10737 on: September 12, 2014, 03:15:30 am »

january 7, 2015: entire russian military captured by rebels, forced to fight in ukraine, putin claims no prior knowledge of incident

nanomage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10738 on: September 12, 2014, 03:22:37 am »

Let's just hope that ceasefire stands and these planes never actually bomb anything. Because if the war starts again I don't really see anything preventing Putin from escalating it up to tactical nukes. He can always claim that Ukrainians hid them 23 years ago or bought them from USA and noone here in Russia would dare question it.

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10739 on: September 12, 2014, 03:32:23 am »

Captured Su-25

LMAO

I suspect few months from now "rebels" will "capture" tactical nukes
Originally LNR claimed to have captured a Su-25 back in early July when it allegedly made an emergency landing at a local airstrip. Later on, LNR sources claimed that the airplane conducted air strikes against Ukrainian forces, however it hasn't been mentioned at all later. Probably the plane was rendered unusable by lack of fuel or ammo or it was shot down by Ukrainian forces, assuming the LNR didn't make up the existence of the plane. Alternatively, the plane in the photo can be the Su-25 captured in July.
I have doubts about the authenticity of the photo from LW's post, though.

Let's just hope that ceasefire stands and these planes never actually bomb anything. Because if the war starts again I don't really see anything preventing Putin from escalating it up to tactical nukes. He can always claim that Ukrainians hid them 23 years ago or bought them from USA and noone here in Russia would dare question it.
What's the point of launching nukes at Ukraine, besides "Putin is definitely crazy, so he can do anything" ?
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 714 715 [716] 717 718 ... 1393