Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Can we make a nice gaussian-looking curve?

A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A

Pages: 1 ... 516 517 [518] 519 520 ... 1393

Author Topic: Sheb's European Megathread: Remove Feta!  (Read 1745307 times)

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
Re: Sheb's European Politics Megathread
« Reply #7755 on: July 18, 2014, 10:18:38 am »

I'm sure that after this experience you will be more careful with the next conspiracy theory.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #7756 on: July 18, 2014, 10:23:11 am »

Oh humbug mainiac, if it looked like it was recorded a day in advance, that would be worth sharing.
Lav's been nothing but civil.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #7757 on: July 18, 2014, 10:27:42 am »

Oh humbug mainiac, if it looked like it was recorded a day in advance, that would be worth sharing.
Lav's been nothing but civil.

Sure it's worth sharing if it looked that way.  But it was pointed out pretty quickly that it didn't look that way.
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"

Owlbread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7758 on: July 18, 2014, 10:44:55 am »

Oh, enough already with the stupid conspiracy theories. The best one I have read is Russian media claiming that it was Ukraine trying to shoot down Putin's flight back from Brazil (which in reality was on a route nowhere near Ukraine, but yeah.)

I will say it again - the people who are putting forward conspiracy theories about the Ukrainian plane crash are the same people that would laugh in your face or threaten to punch you if you told them the Russian apartment bombings of 1999 were orchestrated and committed by the FSB to justify the Second Chechen War to the international community and secure Putin's position as leader of Russia.

There are rather striking similarities between the incidents too - for one thing the Chechen rebels distanced themselves from the attacks immediately and called foul play; that included even the worst, most radical guys like Amir Khattab (he stated at the time he was fighting the Russian army, not women and children) and the notorious Shamil Basayev (of Beslan infamy). The same goes for the rebels in Eastern Ukraine. Almost the exact same number of people were killed too - 293 in the bombings and 295 in the plane crash.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 10:59:36 am by Owlbread »

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7759 on: July 18, 2014, 11:19:51 am »

Russia, Empire of Evil
oh yes, fear us, fear our eeeeevilness!  :P
._.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7760 on: July 18, 2014, 12:06:12 pm »

Russia, Empire of Evil
oh yes, fear us, fear our eeeeevilness!  :P

It is terrifying.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7761 on: July 18, 2014, 12:11:56 pm »

Oh, enough already with the stupid conspiracy theories. The best one I have read is Russian media claiming that it was Ukraine trying to shoot down Putin's flight back from Brazil (which in reality was on a route nowhere near Ukraine, but yeah.)

I will say it again - the people who are putting forward conspiracy theories about the Ukrainian plane crash are the same people that would laugh in your face or threaten to punch you if you told them the Russian apartment bombings of 1999 were orchestrated and committed by the FSB to justify the Second Chechen War to the international community and secure Putin's position as leader of Russia.

There are rather striking similarities between the incidents too - for one thing the Chechen rebels distanced themselves from the attacks immediately and called foul play; that included even the worst, most radical guys like Amir Khattab (he stated at the time he was fighting the Russian army, not women and children) and the notorious Shamil Basayev (of Beslan infamy). The same goes for the rebels in Eastern Ukraine. Almost the exact same number of people were killed too - 293 in the bombings and 295 in the plane crash.

History seems to be repeating itself all over the place.

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #7762 on: July 18, 2014, 12:19:26 pm »

So can we.. not humor people who have conspiracy theory defences?
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7763 on: July 18, 2014, 12:26:41 pm »

History seems to be repeating itself all over the place.

Suddenly, land invasion of Russia... ?? [/irony][/sarcasm]
This is a blank sig.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7764 on: July 18, 2014, 12:31:27 pm »

Not with Russia having nukes and no reason to do a land invasion of Russia.

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7765 on: July 18, 2014, 12:46:22 pm »

no reason to do a land invasion of Russia.
The benefits from the exploitation of Russian natural resources are very alluring for the United States.
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7766 on: July 18, 2014, 12:48:29 pm »

The benefits from the exploitation of Russian natural resources are very alluring for the United States.
I really doubt that. They're pretty hard to extract and costly to transport.
._.

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #7767 on: July 18, 2014, 12:52:14 pm »

lmao, do you seriously believe this?
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #7768 on: July 18, 2014, 12:56:25 pm »

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And I used to think Americans were ignorant about the world.
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #7769 on: July 18, 2014, 12:57:56 pm »

Obviously this is all a scheme to steal Russia's oil and lumber.

Pages: 1 ... 516 517 [518] 519 520 ... 1393