Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Can we make a nice gaussian-looking curve?

A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A

Pages: 1 ... 359 360 [361] 362 363 ... 1393

Author Topic: Sheb's European Megathread: Remove Feta!  (Read 1744381 times)

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sheb's European Politics Megathread
« Reply #5400 on: May 17, 2014, 03:46:19 pm »

Heh, "commander" of "People Donetsk Republic"   looks so sad in that video(in Russian).
Says that "citizens" of the republic are cowards and should go and defend their motherland against "junta*" and they should  be ashamed that they don't join the "army"

I find it so naive to expect that people that never managed to gather a large anti-Maydan peaceful protests will take arms and go to the front. 

Judging by his sour face things aren't going good for them.
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #5402 on: May 17, 2014, 04:29:37 pm »

Anyway, meanwhile on Reuters. Right Sector arrested while "defending" Nuclear power plants

Reuters? That's RussiaPropoganda.com. Searching Reuters for 'nuclear' brings nothing about this?
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5403 on: May 17, 2014, 04:34:01 pm »

somebody should make an Ukraine thread again
._.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5404 on: May 17, 2014, 04:38:43 pm »

Heh, Russian media are dreaming to catch Right Sector in illegal activity buy no luck :) 
And they shortened the  Right Sector's statement  :(
It was " The Right Sector officially notifies that it had and has no plans to storm the Zaporizhia nuclear power plant, any other nuclear plant, Moscow, Pentagon, Madagascar...)
It is beyond my understanding why Right Sector may need a nuclear plant...

Nope, here discussion is calmed down by news from *insert a random boring EU country*

« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 04:41:09 pm by Ukrainian Ranger »
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #5405 on: May 17, 2014, 04:52:05 pm »

Heh, "commander" of "People Donetsk Republic"   looks so sad in that video(in Russian).
Says that "citizens" of the republic are cowards and should go and defend their motherland against "junta*" and they should  be ashamed that they don't join the "army"

I find it so naive to expect that people that never managed to gather a large anti-Maydan peaceful protests will take arms and go to the front. 

That face seemed more disapproving than defeated, like a man who has been given the wrong order at a restaurant too classy for him to demand immediate action in a boisterous manner without feeling embarrassed. Point is it looks like he's deliberately trying to shame people into fighting for the republic.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5406 on: May 17, 2014, 05:23:09 pm »

Nope, here discussion is calmed down by news from *insert a random boring EU country*
Yeah, it's somewhat diluted - I guess this is an acceptable modus operandi.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5407 on: May 18, 2014, 02:27:37 am »

Anyway, meanwhile on Reuters. Right Sector arrested while "defending" Nuclear power plants

Reuters? That's RussiaPropoganda.com. Searching Reuters for 'nuclear' brings nothing about this?
I was half asleep. 2 letters were similar.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5408 on: May 18, 2014, 08:52:50 am »

http://mashable.com/2014/05/17/arms-race-ukraine/

Nice article about the current situation in Donbass Region.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #5409 on: May 18, 2014, 08:55:36 am »

That face seemed more disapproving than defeated, like a man who has been given the wrong order at a restaurant too classy for him to demand immediate action in a boisterous manner without feeling embarrassed. Point is it looks like he's deliberately trying to shame people into fighting for the republic.

'Well, at least some of us are fighting fascists. But fine, do whatever you want. I'm not angry.'
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5410 on: May 18, 2014, 10:28:54 am »

Crimean Tatars: Embrace Russia or leave your homeland

Well, shit. Expected, sure, but still shit.
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5411 on: May 18, 2014, 10:48:35 am »

Are we using Aljazeera as a credible news source?
._.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5412 on: May 18, 2014, 11:24:41 am »

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5413 on: May 18, 2014, 11:32:22 am »

Are we using Aljazeera as a credible news source?

Aljazeera is great, except for Qatari politics of course.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #5414 on: May 18, 2014, 11:32:51 am »

I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian
Pages: 1 ... 359 360 [361] 362 363 ... 1393