Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Can we make a nice gaussian-looking curve?

A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A

Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 1393

Author Topic: Sheb's European Megathread: Remove Feta!  (Read 1749602 times)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: Sheb's European Politics Megathread
« Reply #3405 on: January 20, 2014, 04:56:02 pm »

All they have to do is to cut off the gas line and let them freeze to death or at least have a heck of a time chopping down trees in freezing temperatures.
Nope. We have more than enough Ukrainian natural gas mined to supply population and keep us warm. Oligarch-owned  obsolete industries WILL have problems without Russian Gas. Not that I care, that crap needs to be closed in economical reforms anyway
In times of extreme need, I think the EU said that they could provide Ukraine with emergency supplies. Not for long anyway, as most of the European gas is imported from Russia as well.
Well, they can't engage in a trade war with Europe as a whole - that would be economic suicide.
Well, not a full blown trade war. But they can threaten to restrict energy resources, which would put the EU in significant trouble.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3406 on: January 20, 2014, 05:05:53 pm »

When the Germans in their revolution want to occupy a railway station, they first buy an admission ticket." -
Lol. Now I understand why Klitschko acts in the way he acts. He spent too much time in Germany
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3407 on: January 20, 2014, 06:06:49 pm »

So do we have the current status of the protest? Is anything still going on? Have things elevated? Have things dispersed? Do people still have funny hats?

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #3408 on: January 20, 2014, 06:08:08 pm »

I've heard about (but luckily not seen) people getting their eyes surgically removed after the police shot at them with rubber/plastic bullets.

Ouch.

also:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 06:56:24 pm by Dutchling »

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3409 on: January 20, 2014, 07:20:55 pm »

So when Ukraine splits in two, what will the new nation use as their flag? Might I suggest a simple design, divide the flag in two, top half white and bottom red?

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3410 on: January 20, 2014, 07:29:24 pm »

http://www.radiosvoboda.org/section/tv/3512.html

Here you can find several  streams

It is expected that police will start a large scale attack very soon. It's gonna be a hot night in Kiev
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3411 on: January 20, 2014, 07:38:02 pm »

Max, you're thinking of Poland...
May I suggest blue, with twelve golden starts arranged in a circle, for the West, and a golden hammer and sickle on red ground for the East?
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3412 on: January 20, 2014, 07:47:07 pm »

Max, you're thinking of Poland...
If Indonesia and Monaco can share, why not Poland and New Ukrania?

GreatJustice

• Bay Watcher
  • ☭The adventure continues (refresh)☭
    • View Profile
« Reply #3413 on: January 20, 2014, 07:51:24 pm »

I reckon they should have two flags, one blue with a circle of twelve yellow stars, the other stripes of white, blue and red in descending order and roughly equal proportions.
The person supporting regenerating health, when asked why you can see when shot in the eye justified it as 'you put on an eyepatch'. When asked what happens when you are then shot in the other eye, he said that you put an eyepatch on that eye. When asked how you'd be able to see, he said that your first eye would have healed by then.

Professional Bridge Toll Collector?

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3414 on: January 20, 2014, 07:57:26 pm »

You know I think vertical three stripes; red, white and red, with a red maple leaf in the middle would be great!

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #3415 on: January 20, 2014, 07:58:23 pm »

All flags should include a native dish of the country. Delicious.
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #3416 on: January 20, 2014, 08:08:39 pm »

I've heard about (but luckily not seen) people getting their eyes surgically removed after the police shot at them with rubber/plastic bullets.

Ouch.

also:

This should be the flag. East Ukraine can bastardize the Russian flag.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3417 on: January 20, 2014, 09:24:07 pm »

All flags should include a native dish of the country. Delicious.
Maple leafs are to die for.

Literally. I think they might be poisonous.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3418 on: January 20, 2014, 10:05:46 pm »

So, our brilliant dictator got a "superb" idea to hire some thugs to imitate mass riots with burned down shops and stuff like that

End result? Thugs are nicely beaten, some are captured, some are running away. That's what I call an epic fail!

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3419 on: January 20, 2014, 10:20:11 pm »

._.
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 1393