Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Can we make a nice gaussian-looking curve?

A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A

Pages: 1 ... 1359 1360 [1361] 1362 1363 ... 1393

Author Topic: Sheb's European Megathread: Remove Feta!  (Read 1745275 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Sheb's European Megathread: Remove Feta!
« Reply #20400 on: September 21, 2015, 12:06:00 pm »

No, no. I am not letting the discussion go back to whether or not there are Russian shills messing around in other countries. It's them, ok. It's always them. And the Eastern Euros are gonna start killing refugees. We know all this. It's rote.

The purpose of this thread now, the thing we cannot possibly ignore, is that David Cameron fucked a pig's head.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #20401 on: September 21, 2015, 12:08:49 pm »

*shrug*  Meh, if that's his turn-on then more power to him. I mean, considering that recently it came out that several MPs and a prime minister from the seventies were child molesters, a dead-pig molester is obviously a step-up.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #20402 on: September 21, 2015, 12:11:49 pm »

The purpose of this thread now, the thing we cannot possibly ignore, is that David Cameron fucked a pig's head.
Dead pig. Don't forget that. Probably the best thing about it is it's almost certainly not illegal. I think the most wonderfully succinct line on the subject I've seen is this:
The mouth of a dead pig is a legal no man's land.

Wasn't really a turn-on thing, though... probably, anyway. It's being claimed as frat-style hazing bullshit, back when the guy was in college. Second best thing is that due to how the UK's laws on defamation and whatnot are setup, there's almost certainly photo evidence :V
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20403 on: September 21, 2015, 12:22:23 pm »

How many former members does this Posh Cunt Dining Club have, anyway? Davey Boy is hardly the only one, and it's kinda unfair to shit on him for doing precisely what everyone else did.

It does amuse me that British upper-class lads are now confirmed pig fuckers, although I can't say I'm surprised, by any means.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #20404 on: September 21, 2015, 12:26:33 pm »

Maybe being part of the political elite isn't worth it.

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20405 on: September 21, 2015, 12:29:02 pm »

Oh, it definitely is.

If the other lads keep your little secret, that is.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #20406 on: September 21, 2015, 12:29:15 pm »

Maybe being part of the political elite isn't worth it.

Unless you already dig on swine, that is.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #20407 on: September 21, 2015, 12:57:23 pm »

This, of course, obscure the real question in the#BaeOf Pigs scandal: Did Cameron have an hard-on while pig-fucking?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #20408 on: September 21, 2015, 01:06:21 pm »

I think we know the answer to that.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #20409 on: September 21, 2015, 01:14:43 pm »

Y'know, thinking on it, this could almost be seen as a political coup. If this is what cameron is known and remembered for in the immediate memory, it would likely be a step up for the blighter. As with goats, it only takes one pig to largely erase most other actions vis a vis public recollection. And everyone else can just insinuate to people he was a necrophiliac pig-fetishist, cheerfully deflecting little facts like that they had previously supported the guy.

Hell, it's already half looking like people are forgetting what caused the claims was a billionaire funder not getting enough kickbacks for their taste -- one lovely and blatant bit of corruption, nicely redirected towards base moral approbation. If it's not just neurotic political backbiting, it would almost be admirably canny. Would even explain why cameron doesn't seem to be fighting the accusations too hard, ha.

Guess the real question is what's sneaking through the legislature or whatev' at the moment. Be a good time to get something in under the radar.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20410 on: September 21, 2015, 01:22:03 pm »

It's a plot to hand over Britain to the EU in exchange for five hundred tons of German bacon.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #20411 on: September 21, 2015, 01:22:54 pm »

Which is a rotten deal for the EU.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #20412 on: September 21, 2015, 01:27:12 pm »

Russian IFR tanker plane with 4 Su-25 armoured attack vehicles flying after it, one receiving fuel seen in sky above Syria.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JYEmXJ60Yc
A voice behind the camera gladly welcomes such a sight ans thanks God for the happening.
Also youtube comments are hilarious :)

in before Russia conquers and recolonizes all of Africa, using war on terrorism as a rouse
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #20413 on: September 21, 2015, 01:49:16 pm »

Things getting in under the radar:

- Revoking free school meals for primary students (aka The Return of the Milk Snatcher)
- Fit for Work Assessment deemed reason for suicide by a coroner
- NHS on the brink of collapse, apparently.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #20414 on: September 21, 2015, 01:56:14 pm »

I don't think any of that makes this a media conspiracy to distract the public. I know the Fit to Work thing has been going on for a while already without anyone paying attention. Which is weird since it's a government program that seems to be directly responsible for the deaths of (IIRC) thousands of people.
Pages: 1 ... 1359 1360 [1361] 1362 1363 ... 1393