Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Can we make a nice gaussian-looking curve?

A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A

Pages: 1 ... 1019 1020 [1021] 1022 1023 ... 1393

Author Topic: Sheb's European Megathread: Remove Feta!  (Read 1750284 times)

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sheb's European Politics Megathread
« Reply #15300 on: March 15, 2015, 08:19:14 pm »

What Owlbread said is also true of any Monarchy when there is no clear successor.

Also, why doesn't Putin just like, put out a tweet or say something on Facebook if he isn't feeling well? Better than leaving the country to go into a panic in the current state of things.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #15301 on: March 15, 2015, 08:20:06 pm »

Putin doesn't have a tweeter account. Or a face-book one, for that matter. He's kind of old-fashioned.
._.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15302 on: March 15, 2015, 08:59:29 pm »

Remember when Dear Leader went missing a couple months back? Clearly this is a xeno plot to replace our world leaders with their doppelganger infiltrators, and the the time between abtuction and the creation of a complete imitation is when they're gone from the public image.

America is overdue for a change in management anyway so if the next president is crazy you know who to blame.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15303 on: March 16, 2015, 04:50:52 am »

My theory - Yet another Putin's plastic surgery and something is wrong with his face now and he needs some time to recover

I think it is the most likely cause of his disappearance

War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #15304 on: March 16, 2015, 05:03:59 am »

In a documentary broadcasted by the Russian state television, Putin stated some disturbing things:

- The instability, and annexation of the Crimea was planned all along.

- He considered mobilizing the nuclear arsenal over the Crimea crisis, would have been prepared to use them, and warned the western leaders not to interfere, under threat of nuclear arms.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #15305 on: March 16, 2015, 06:23:49 am »

looks like he's alive lol
Spoiler: dat troll face (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: dat smile (click to show/hide)

Looks like this fuss was a "storm in a teacup".
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 06:37:00 am by Sergarr »
._.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #15306 on: March 16, 2015, 07:17:04 am »

It's a double clone android.

Antsan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15307 on: March 16, 2015, 08:01:47 am »

An android clone of his double?
Taste my Paci-Fist

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #15308 on: March 16, 2015, 08:17:52 am »

It's Snowden after extensive plastic surgery
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15309 on: March 16, 2015, 08:44:06 am »

... Putin really DOES have a weird looking face. >_>

Like, he always looks extremely uncomfortable.

Also, Ispil, I think he's talking about Putin apparently said that... a week or so before the referendum, he gave an order that "Crimea needs to come home" or something along those lines. "Come back to Russia"? Sometime in March.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15310 on: March 16, 2015, 08:55:28 am »

In a documentary broadcasted by the Russian state television, Putin stated some disturbing things:

- The instability, and annexation of the Crimea was planned all along.

- He considered mobilizing the nuclear arsenal over the Crimea crisis, would have been prepared to use them, and warned the western leaders not to interfere, under threat of nuclear arms.

Wouldn't that have just resulted in the U.S. and Europe mobilizing their nuclear arsenals? And the doomsday clock moving to 11:59.99999999999999999999999DANGERWILLROBINSONDANGER!

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15311 on: March 16, 2015, 09:05:17 am »

I just think Putin is pulling a Nixon. Trying to intimidate the west into thinking he's SO CRAZY GUIZ HE'D GO TO NUCLEAR WAR FOR CRIMEA so they'd be more wary and try to please him so he doesn't go bugfuck insane and nuke Berlin after they prevent him from claiming India or something.

Saying he'd go to nuclear war for Crimea, just coming out and saying "Yeah, I told them to take Crimea before a referendum, what of it?," and disappearing for two weeks are all his attempts to make the west go "What the fuck is this guy even on? We should be careful."
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #15312 on: March 16, 2015, 12:25:09 pm »

He's an alien android clone of his original double's android clone created by a rivaling alien species, obviously.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15313 on: March 16, 2015, 12:35:10 pm »

{The following is rated "LULZ"]

No, that's what we had in the US between Gore and Bush jr.

Gore was/is an advanced android sent by an advanced race of sentient machines, and Bush Jr is an uplifted monkey with unstable neural matrices created by a different, rival alien species.

However, the Gore android started malfunctioning during its presidential campaign (Perhaps as a consequence of spending too much time with Bill?) and began spewing illogical rhetoric, which left the mad screamings of the Bush Jr unchallenged.

From what I have been lead to believe by my psychic alien contact in the beta reticuli system, the puppet masters behind the Gore android wanted to sway the world's technological development into more advanced forms, so that their AI infiltrator agents could more efficiently take over our infrastructure and cause the robot rebellion, while the Bush Jr aliens wanted to increase fossil fuel consumption to increase our greenhouse gas levels, as our planet is currently too cool for them to invade in comfort, and to simultaneously get us to waste resources combatting and weakening each other to prevent us from being able to repel the invasion once they start.

[LOL!!]

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #15314 on: March 16, 2015, 12:38:07 pm »

._.
Pages: 1 ... 1019 1020 [1021] 1022 1023 ... 1393