Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Can we make a nice gaussian-looking curve?

A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A

Pages: 1 ... 817 818 [819] 820 821 ... 1393

Author Topic: Sheb's European Megathread: Remove Feta!  (Read 1757537 times)

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Sheb's European Politics Megathread
« Reply #12270 on: October 23, 2014, 11:09:06 pm »

OPEC meeting tomorrow can either accelerate growing problems of Russian economy or give them some breathing room by bringing oil back into $90 per barrel area

What will happen when Europe will find alternatives to Russian natural gas? Bankruptcy?

PS. Dear Santa Claus, do you remember my wish for a mild winter in Europe?

What the hell happened in 2009?
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12271 on: October 23, 2014, 11:25:11 pm »

OPEC meeting tomorrow can either accelerate growing problems of Russian economy or give them some breathing room by bringing oil back into $90 per barrel area

What will happen when Europe will find alternatives to Russian natural gas? Bankruptcy?

PS. Dear Santa Claus, do you remember my wish for a mild winter in Europe?

What the hell happened in 2009?

this was six years ago sir, did you manage to forget it

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12272 on: October 23, 2014, 11:29:04 pm »

It seems to have hit Gasprom rather more than I remember it hitting most other things. 
Edit: Oh and the financial crisis didn't really affect us plebs over here in aus. Well except for those unlucky enough to lose their job or their retirement fund or massive pile of money on the stock market.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 01:05:11 am by MarcAFK »
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #12273 on: October 24, 2014, 12:01:25 am »

What really bug me is that this rainy-fund day is supposed to be for pensions. So Russia is effectively raiding its pensioneers for corporate welfare...

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Antsan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12274 on: October 24, 2014, 04:31:58 am »

Yeah, it's awful, but isn't that a standard around the globe already?
Taste my Paci-Fist

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12276 on: October 24, 2014, 04:36:28 am »

As far as I can tell they cheated and now are whining that they are being called out on it.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12278 on: October 24, 2014, 04:55:16 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2805663/Brussels-asks-UK-cash-economy-s-doing-Cameron-fire-MPs-Brussels-demands-surcharge-France-gets-790m-rebate.html

when will people learn that daily mail is not to be used for reasons other than ridicule
Hey, it's also a passable substitute for toilet paper. Although it does stain your arse a bit.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #12280 on: October 24, 2014, 05:00:58 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2805663/Brussels-asks-UK-cash-economy-s-doing-Cameron-fire-MPs-Brussels-demands-surcharge-France-gets-790m-rebate.html
when will people learn that daily mail is not to be used for reasons other than ridicule
Why do you think I specifically looked up the daily mail article.

Hell, why do you thijk I read it at all.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12281 on: October 24, 2014, 05:03:32 am »

Why do you think I specifically looked up the daily mail article.

"here, have this article that i didn't even read but i'm sure you'll find funny"

i can lend you my shovel, will make it easier m8

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #12282 on: October 24, 2014, 05:20:19 am »

I did actually read the article. It's quite funny.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12283 on: October 24, 2014, 05:46:42 am »

War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12284 on: October 24, 2014, 05:54:44 am »

Speaking about Russian business decisions

Russia will invest $25 billion in the modernization of more than 3,500 kilometers of railroad in North Korea, Far East Development Minister Alexander Galushka said Tuesday.

I think the next step is to invest in Zimbabwean economy

zimbabwe would be a better idea, to be honest

it actually had something to show for itself before mugabe tried to pull a double nigerian prince by running the printing press at overdrive after pulling off soviet-tier collectivization

what can best korea give, coal? basically mineral deposits that can be found anywhere else, especially in russia itself

meanwhile zimbabwe has pretty decent land, as far as my knowledge of the subject goes

I did actually read the article. It's quite funny.

* LordSlowpoke goosesteps out
Pages: 1 ... 817 818 [819] 820 821 ... 1393