Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Can we make a nice gaussian-looking curve?

A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A

Pages: 1 ... 778 779 [780] 781 782 ... 1393

Author Topic: Sheb's European Megathread: Remove Feta!  (Read 1756556 times)

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sheb's European Politics Megathread
« Reply #11685 on: October 06, 2014, 03:18:29 pm »

Should I go and try to make War in Ukraine thread?
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11686 on: October 06, 2014, 03:23:14 pm »

The previous threads have ended poorly, so no.

Besides, it's name is not even right, it should be called Ceasefire in Ukraine.
._.

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11687 on: October 06, 2014, 03:30:43 pm »

The previous threads have ended poorly, so no.

Besides, it's name is not even right, it should be called "Ceasefire" in Ukraine.
Fixed that for you.
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Phmcw

• Bay Watcher
  • Damn max 500 characters
    • View Profile
« Reply #11688 on: October 06, 2014, 04:42:12 pm »

I didn't expect to see this again in Europe.

I think it's the separatist fireing.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 04:49:20 pm by Phmcw »
Quote from: toady

In bug news, the zombies in a necromancer's tower became suspicious after the necromancer failed to age and he fled into the hills.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11689 on: October 07, 2014, 06:40:31 am »

I didn't expect to see this again in Europe.

I think it's the separatist fireing.
Jesus christ.
According to commentators there, the first barrage was the Ukrainian army and the second smaller one was the separatists, Any idea who was being targeted and how likely there would be massive civilian casualties? Grad's aren't particularly accurate as far as I know.
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #11690 on: October 07, 2014, 08:05:58 am »

Aren't the white lines on truck the mark of the Azov battalion?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11691 on: October 07, 2014, 08:12:53 am »

White lines = Ukrainian tactical marking.

It is not only Azov, it is every Ukrainian vehicle. Used to reduce friendly fire accidents
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11692 on: October 07, 2014, 03:09:46 pm »

Speaking about Azov. Do you know that battalion Azov ceased to exist?......
It is now a REGIMENT. He-he-he.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11693 on: October 07, 2014, 03:13:24 pm »

army group azov when

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11694 on: October 07, 2014, 03:21:57 pm »

Well, if all nationalists of Europe will decide to join...

https://twitter.com/MikaelSkillt - twitter of Swedish volunteer serving in Azov. That should tell you a thing or two about what kind of people join the unit
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 03:25:22 pm by Ukrainian Ranger »

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #11695 on: October 07, 2014, 04:30:33 pm »

The only impression I get from that Twitter is that he is using a lot of closet-racist rhetoric.
Love, scriver~

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11696 on: October 07, 2014, 04:49:13 pm »

The only impression I get from that Twitter is that he is using a lot of closet-racist rhetoric.
The day of radical revolution in Ukraine is getting closer and closer with every day passing...
._.

Morrigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11697 on: October 07, 2014, 11:15:56 pm »

I find it highly amusing that these nationalists are fighting for a government that supports the EU, quite possibly the most anti-nationalistic international entity to exist in recent history.
Cthulhu 2016! No lives matter! No more years! Awaken that which slumbers in the deep!

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11698 on: October 08, 2014, 12:06:08 am »

I find it highly amusing that these nationalists are fighting for a government that supports the EU, quite possibly the most anti-nationalistic international entity to exist in recent history.
If they see the alternative as being soviet style oppression, well, It's more understandable. How much did the soviet union suppress nationalism, infiltrate Warsaw pact countries, assassinations, psychological warfare, etc...
But I agree about the Eu, my opinion of it is basically the Soviet Union rebranded with a thin veneer of democracy, but without all the horrendous human rights violations.
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11699 on: October 08, 2014, 12:44:53 am »

If they see the alternative as being soviet style oppression, well, It's more understandable. How much did the soviet union suppress nationalism, infiltrate Warsaw pact countries, assassinations, psychological warfare, etc...
But I agree about the Eu, my opinion of it is basically the Soviet Union rebranded with a thin veneer of democracy, but without all the horrendous human rights violations.
What about Belgium prison system?
._.
Pages: 1 ... 778 779 [780] 781 782 ... 1393