Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 31

Author Topic: You are the head of a hydra. (Stopped, going to be restarted in a new thread)  (Read 54539 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: You are the head of a hydra. On: Fifteenth Turn
« Reply #375 on: April 06, 2013, 11:54:22 pm »

Keep Marshy's mouth shut. With my mouth.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: April 07, 2013, 02:45:15 am »

"These 'revolutionaries', why are they 'revolutioning'?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: April 07, 2013, 04:10:12 am »

Why You Don't Shout 'Revolution' in Front of Dwarves
((I read it as 'why don't you shout blahblahblah' :D))

Fluffy: bite Marshy. Not gently, we won't need him later. Then moderately gently bite Goldie while everyone is distracted.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: April 07, 2013, 07:30:49 am »

"These 'revolutionaries', why are they 'revolutioning'?"
"Because they don't bathe! ...Tough crowd."

"Goldie. Please shut up now and stop arguing with the dwarves who can clearly kill use quite easily."
"I'm pointing out a flaw in their logic so they don't make that mistake again and giving them a choice in how two proceed with the relations. Anyways, if you hate it, offer them another deal. See if you can get more heads behind it."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: April 07, 2013, 08:21:09 am »

See, this is why I want to get rid of Goldie.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: April 07, 2013, 08:32:53 am »

"If you don't like what I say, say something else! If I was gone, you'd probably just titter amongst yourselves like songbirds until the crows come home!"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: April 07, 2013, 08:37:18 am »

AT LEAST WE'D COME UP WITH A BETTER IDEA THAN ALLYING WITH BLOODY DIRTY DWARVES!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: April 07, 2013, 08:39:12 am »

"I'm not the only one who didn't want to, and incidentally you may want to lower your voice if you're going to insult our armed, irritable hosts again. Now shut up before you do so."
Sig

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: April 07, 2013, 08:50:29 am »

I don't think allying with people who can shoot a potential ally for merely saying a single word that coincidentally relates to their troubles is a good idea. In fact, I suggest we ditch the midgets, capture a single blacksmith, torture him into forging us armor, weapons and whatever other useful metal equipment we may require, then dispatch him to get rid of the witnesses and then decide what to do next. Thoughts?

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: April 07, 2013, 08:53:42 am »

Finally someone who's sane.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: April 07, 2013, 09:11:10 am »

"Just FYI, if I had full control over a forelimb I would be striking my snout with my palm. You really shouldn't be talking about torturing people who are pointing weapons at you.

"Dear dwarves, please do nit judge me by the company I keep. Sometimes I wonder if they would have run off a cliff a while ago had I not been around to stop them."
Sig

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: April 07, 2013, 09:17:17 am »

And if I had a control of a forelimb, I'd have done the same. And then punched you. Repeatedly. I said that first we get out of this temple, and then get a-torturing, being secure in knowledge that we're a massive regenerating intelligent monster whose only weakness nobody except for the said monster knows and at whom nobody is pointing any sharp objects.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: April 07, 2013, 09:23:01 am »

"Dwarves? You wouldn't happen to know some way to sever me and leave me alive without making me an immobile head?"
Sig

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: April 07, 2013, 09:41:44 am »

Did the title of village idiot pass to you from Walton and nobody told me?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: April 07, 2013, 09:44:11 am »

"Says the idiot who was talking about torturing people pointing loaded weapons at him...and no, I want to get away from you in a non-suicide way so you idiots don't get us all killed!"
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 31