Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: Laro  (Read 5204 times)

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Laro
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2013, 10:08:33 pm »

Examine coins for potential in being used in the occult arts.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2013, 05:09:54 pm »

___________________________________________________________________________________
Aldemas
You figure that staying out here wont do you any good and you walk yourself right into the Theater, which there were notably more of those posters about Wesley at the entrance. When you enter, you immediately notice the bored man at the ticket booth about to phase out of consciousness and into a deep sleep. A poster about the magic show is plastered onto the wall nearby.
"You know, that magic show is free. The guy running it rented the place out and told us just to let everyone in."

___________________________________________________________________________________
Yafnag
Now that you are within the museum, you inspect those coins much more closely. Yup, looks like generic historical artifacts with no significant value. Colonial times by the looks of them, you could definitely do nothing with these useless junk nuggets. Although, they do have a new dinosaur bone on display. No dinosaur, just a single dinosaur bone about the size of your arm. Yeah. that can get pretty occult. you decide to get out of here and decide to let yourself be railroaded into that old theater, the ticket man pointing to the room telling you it's free.

O'l Jimmy pete
You arrive at your house, quickly grabbing your kind of crappy but legally purchased revolver. Scrawling a note and leaving it on the table. Your chicken-scratch vaguely resembles the phrase "Sorry, I didn't mean to do it but the world did so much to me I even the what be in here. (PS I KNOW WHO WAS PHONE)" And hop back into your Brand new car and drive to the theater where the posters clearly stated you to go to. You arrive inside and see a young man at the ticket booth about to fall asleep.
"There's a free magic show today, go in that theater if you want to see it, or whatever."

Joe
You ride Steve who's riding his motorcycle through treacherous back alleys, every minute of it Steve hopes you fall off and injure yourself. But you dont know that, you just know of the exhilaration known as flying. After glancing at all the posters, you immediately grab onto Steven's hair and veer him towards the movie theater and crash the motorcycle into the bushes.
"Inside the theater Jarvis! I require magics!" He sighs as he casually walks into the theater and steps up to the ticket booth, the man at it visibly awake and slightly terrified at the sight before him. Steve speaks.
"One ticket please." The man is dumbfounded, but at last he finally responds.
"Uuh, the show... It's free... and.... Yeah......"
"Excellent Jarvis! Proceed!" You shout, steering him into the theater room.

ONO
You feel a presence within town. It must be a wizard! but, you are licking and feeling the slab. Feels completely normal to your trained eye. Self trained, but that's good enough.
"My feline bretheren! Today we march into the theater to confront the magic within!" All the cats are now looking at you. One breaks composure and begins licking itself. The others soon loose interest in the strange man making loud noises and return to their daily business.
"It looks like it's just you and me cat!" You shout, sprinting down the mountainside and arriving at that old theater. You rush inside, the man at the ticket booth looking surprised, and in a panic he shouts
"It's free!" and points at the theater room where the show is. You grin with your army of one cat on your head, and rush into the room with reckless abandon.

Everybody
You all look about the room, there are 3 elderly men here, one strange person, and 3 teenagers, the teenagers appear to be hipster punks. At the stage there is a man with a red cape and top hat. He holds an odd cane which is black at the bottom half and white at the top, his face being very sharp and well shaven. You can see long black hair coming from his head, poorly concealed by his hat, which happens to be crooked. He looks at you all and then begins to speak.
"Welcome! It appears as though we have our audience for today! I take it you've all come to see magic, correct?" He pauses for a second, immediately continuing as though the silence was a resounding yes.
"Splendid! I can tell you all that this show will be like nothing you have ever seen!" He grins, revealing a row of jagged teeth, very pointed as it seems.
The show proceeds, Wesley performing stereotypical tricks such as a bunny in his hat, doves from his sleeves, color changing cloth and even catching a bullet. Smart ass remarks come from the group of hipsters, though he ignores them promptly.
"Now, You've all been here for a while and I suppose it's time to perform my last trick for the day!" He gives one last off grin. He then holds his staff horizontal, twisting each end so it unscrews and is now in two pieces. He spins them a bit and they both extend to the length of the original staff, one fully black and one fully white. Perfect shades of their color. He turns around and a large (slightly taller than he is, and as wide as it is tall.) sheet of paper as it seems comes up from the ground and is now standing upright in front of him. You can all clearly see the latch in the stage that opened for the sheet, being unimpressed and most of you losing interest. The staff thing was kinda cool.
"Watch closely, and do not take your eyes off of the paper." He lifts his black staff and places it against the paper, causing the spot where the staff touched to turn black, slowly the rest of the sheet doing the same. He places his white staff on an edge, slowly swirling towards the center of the sheet until it has a completely even spiral of black and white going towards the center. He places his hand directly in the center, and the paper itself begins to split at the edges of the colors, the spirals moving apart from each other as wind begins to pick up in the room. Which is odd, because this is completely indoors.
"Did you take your eyes off yet? Good. Keep watching."
As the paper pieces slow down you finally begin to really feel this wind. Definitely coming from some where.
"Now, I want you all to close your eyes." Of which you all do, the wind becomes more and more intense. Blasting you.

Then nothing.

You all open your eyes to see the world around you, it's different. Like, really, really different. As in, you're all in a field, with cows. There also appears to be a weather-worn farmer walking towards you, pretty old clothes, full of holes, a nice straw hat, and old iron pitchfork resting on his shoulder.
"What'r you all doin' on my land now?" He says, very questioning.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2013, 05:12:55 pm »

Hit him with my crowbar, he's a megalodon in disguise!

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Nothing satisfies—Attain liberation with vigilance
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2013, 05:21:53 pm »

I knew that Wesley was a Demon! I KNEW IT!

First, tell everyone that "I knew that Wesley was a demon! Hoo-dee-haw-hay!"

Wrestle the pitchfork from the farmer! Check if the cat is still on my head. Also, taste the farmer to make sure he is ok. Worry about cats as well.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 05:24:09 pm by CyberUrist »
Slog looks overjoyed at this revelation.
Slog is a barrel of endless dopamine.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2013, 05:24:44 pm »

A helpful farmer appears to give exposition.
Kill Him!

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2013, 05:56:28 pm »

Kindly assist the farmer with his grevious wounds. Regardless of how well I help [if not making things worse] take his hat as a payment.

Poor bastard. By the way loving every minute of this.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2013, 06:10:15 pm »

THIS MAN'S PITCHFORK

USE THEM TO APPEASE THE ELDER GODS

BY STABBING THE FARMER IN THE FACE OF COURSE

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2013, 06:11:54 pm »

Part of the reason this game is so hilarious is that we have a teenage hipster, some random everyman, and 3 insane people.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2013, 06:16:19 pm »

Wait... Did Jarvisteve come with us?

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2013, 06:17:58 pm »

Wait... Did Jarvisteve come with us?
Why yes, he is still here.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2013, 07:08:41 pm »

Time for Google Maps!
And to help the man from getting hit!

I may be a Hipster, but seriously beating up an old farmer who is part of the plot?

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2013, 07:10:03 pm »

Time for Google Maps!
And to help the man from getting hit!

I may be a Hipster, but seriously beating up an old farmer who is part of the plot?
He's a megalodon in disguise, be lucky I'm saving my TNBOTBM ammo.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2013, 11:11:15 pm »

Everyone
Yafnag takes no time waiting to lunge at the farmer, thrusting violently with his Headless tyrannosaurus toy and leaving the farmer in a state of perplexion. It is at this moment that Joe proceeds to nail the farmer in the side of the head with his solid gold crowbar, knocking his hat off and sending him flat on his back, he still seems to be conscious but injured. Aldemas quickly takes action and grabs onto Joe's solid gold crowbar to prevent him from hitting the innocent man again. O'l Jimmy pete decides he should help at this time as well, crouching next to the farmer.
"Hey, you awake?"
"Yessir, I believe I took a mighty whack to my head though."
"Good." Jim proceeds to say, and in a bout of not knowing what he is doing he takes the farmer's hand and places it on his head wound until the blood flow seems to stop. Jim then with his other hand takes the blood spattered straw hat and places it upon his head.
ONO proceeds to take this opportunity to attempt to grab onto the pitchfork that this farmer had. He keeps on trying, but for some reason he cannot lift it. Yafnag tries to grab it as well, both Yafnag and ONO locking eyes as they both try to grab the pitch fork. Both seem to be accomplishing nothing. You both decide to reach one more time for this confounded pitchfork, lo and behold you are able to lift it! but now there is the trouble of who keeps it.

Off in the distance, a group of 3 men in plate steel armor are riding on horses, trotting down the road.

A better look of the area reveals that there is only one cottage where someone must be living, probably this farmer. There is also a grain shed and tool shed, lastly a windmill off in the middle of a nearby field. It is completely still.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2013, 05:58:22 am »

Drag his body into the tool shed, make it look like an accident.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2013, 11:41:07 am »

Hide and ambush them IF they make any aggressive movements towards the group.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9