Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: Laro  (Read 5185 times)

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
Re: Laro
« Reply #90 on: February 24, 2013, 07:48:36 pm »

Apologize to armored man for holding up the game. Then reinforce that I know none of these people.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 24, 2013, 07:51:32 pm »

Spill the beans to the armored man, but imply Jimmy killed him instead...

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 24, 2013, 08:44:44 pm »

... I hate you Javier. So much.

Remain calm and ask the man I've been talking to if I'd really have it in me to hurt someone.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 24, 2013, 09:48:31 pm »

(Why? IC, we don't like each other.... I'm the rebellious teenage hipster; and you are the orderly middle aged man...
Of course I would act nice to the police, but twist it to my own interests)

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 24, 2013, 09:57:32 pm »

Cause you keep screwing me over in every game we're in. I'm actually having a fun time of it though.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 27, 2013, 07:52:04 pm »

___________________________________________________________________________________
Aldemas
"Well we were all minding our own business when we all happened to decide on our own to see this magic show and the magician there did crappy ass magic, then did this weird wind thing and poof we were gone and here we are now in a field full of cows and that farmer came over to us and that guy right there probably killed him." you say, pointing at jim catching your breath afterwards.
"...What?"
"Let me run that by you again."

___________________________________________________________________________________
Yafnag
You offer a silent prayer to GLORIOUS CHAIRMAN as you are pleased with your new meal. You sit down on the counter to await precious new orders from glorious ones.

O'l Jimmy Pete
"Now hold on you kid, I didn't kill anyone nor try to kill anyone. I would strongly suggest that you cease blaming me for murder. Did I mention that I don't know anyone here?"

Joe
You cease flailing about and only slightly shake on the ground as you stop frothing and only gurgle at him now. The armored man speaks to you again.
"Good, now please tell me what you just did because I certainly have no clue."

ONO

You walk towards the guard who is getting all this attention and offer him a hug, embracing him with love. "I refuse to deny black magic. Hello sir."
"Please let go of me before I stab you sir."

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 27, 2013, 08:09:19 pm »

Shout "GRENADE!!!" and dive to the ground.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 27, 2013, 08:13:51 pm »

Lie down in panic to "GRENADE!"
Re-explain to the soldier more slowly
Ask the soldier where the nearest road to a town is.

"Sir, would you be as so kind as to tell me where the road to the nearest town is?"

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 27, 2013, 09:28:57 pm »

"Sorry 'bout that, I'm a bit paranoid of catchin' Shark Fever. Lucky that middle aged chap knocked him out, I can say he's probably be-GENADE? EVERYONE TAKE COVER!"
Interrupt my explanation to dive to the ground away from the supposed grenade.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 28, 2013, 01:32:32 am »

Equip BOILED WHEAT.

Head out to KNIGHTS.

Trade BOILED WHEAT for LOCATION OF WIND CRYSTAL.

Return to HUT for contemplation of quest status.

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Nothing satisfies—Attain liberation with vigilance
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 01, 2013, 06:02:10 pm »

Stop hugging the guard. Transfer half of my insanity to Jimmy for the time being so I can tell the guard what happened. Tell th3 guard I do not wish to harm him.
Slog looks overjoyed at this revelation.
Slog is a barrel of endless dopamine.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 08, 2013, 08:11:08 am »

Aldemas
You begin explaining again to the man what happened, then decide that you should ask him a question.
"Sir, would you be as so kind as to tell me where the road to the nearest town is?"
"Oh, the nearest town is...." He stops, thinking, he looks at the nearby road and begins to enter deep thought.
"Where is the nearest town....?"

Yafnag
You pick up the boiled wheat and arrive back at the armored man.
"Hey, I'll give you this meal here if you give me the location of the wind crystal."
"The what?"
"The wind crystal, so I can fix the wind!"
"Fix the wind? I- What- No, that's ridiculous you can't fix the wind, it's the wind."

Ol' Jimmy Pete
"Grenade!" you shout, diving to the ground. The men seem completely unphased by it, but the others instantly dive to the ground as well.
"Err, what?"

Joe
"Sorry 'bout that, I'm a bit paranoid of catchin' Shark Fever. Lucky that middle aged chap knocked him out, I can say he's probably be-GENADE? EVERYONE TAKE COVER!"
The man is even more confused and just staring at you as you lie on the ground. He turns to the other men and says this.
"I have come to the conclusion that these people are mad."

ONO
You release your grip on the guard and stand up straight, brushing yourself off.
"Just so you know, I don't wish to harm you."
He is still generally confused by all this.

My internet had been unplugged in the wall, then I just kinda wandered about the internet for 2 days.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 08, 2013, 02:25:59 pm »

"If you can't fix the wind, what are knights doing in the middle of nowhere? You've obviously questing for something. I'm a dabbling red mage! If you show me an oven and get me some ingredients I can summon food. Did it today morning. Was delicious, but you can't really eat demonic foods all the time so I made this here meal. But where are my manners, are you hungry? My hut's over there, I've got enough to feed everyone here."

INVITE THE KNIGHTS FOR DELICIOUS, DELICIOUS BOILED WHEATS

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Nothing satisfies—Attain liberation with vigilance
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 08, 2013, 04:14:13 pm »

Befriend Guard. "Ok. Sir, please calm down. Do you know where the wind crystal is? My friend wants it." Point to Yafnaq. "Also, would you like to be my friend?" Start staring at the sky. Also, mumble, "Oh my god. The horror."
Slog looks overjoyed at this revelation.
Slog is a barrel of endless dopamine.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 08, 2013, 05:10:59 pm »

Get up, introduce myself as the Illustrious Joe.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9