Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: Laro  (Read 5186 times)

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
Re: Laro
« Reply #105 on: March 08, 2013, 05:25:30 pm »

Dig into the earth. Pretend to be a plant.

That oughtta throw 'em off. If they want to think us mad I say we make them think us the maddest thing ever.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 08, 2013, 06:29:19 pm »

Blame everyone else for the dead body. Tell the guards to arrest them.

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Nothing satisfies—Attain liberation with vigilance
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 08, 2013, 06:36:51 pm »

Claim that I was one of the ones who didn't, get on four legs and run in circles for 30 seconds. After doing my other thing.
Slog looks overjoyed at this revelation.
Slog is a barrel of endless dopamine.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 08, 2013, 06:37:57 pm »

[ooc: If we make it out of this alive I say we kill Javier. He keeps trying to screw other players over.]

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 08, 2013, 06:39:32 pm »

[It's always those sane players. Have us crazy types tried to get anyone else killed?]

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 08, 2013, 07:13:18 pm »

I'm just trying to get you guys arrested, to see if they take you somewhere.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 17, 2013, 12:24:44 pm »

Just remember, my update schedule is sporadic, it could be anywhere from once a week to three times per day.

___________________________________________________________________________________
Aldemas
"I swear these people did it, I mean there's even blood on that guy's crowbar!"
You all seem to be forgetting that one of you did in fact hit the guy with a crowbar.

___________________________________________________________________________________
Yafnag
As you give them your little explanation the man just stands in confusion, he appears to begin doubting that he's awake at this point and is pinching himself to no avail.
"Please, I made this wheat and everything and I just cant let it go to waste."
"N-no thank you sir, I'll send one of my allies with you instead...."
He motions for another man to come over and follow you, he nods.
You lead him to the house with the old blind woman in it, proclaiming
"Welcome to my abode!"
"I believe this would be the property of that old bleeding farmer."
"..."

Ol' Jimmy Pete
You immediately tear into the ground, pulling out dirt and several stones. Without missing a beat you firmly lodge your head into this hole, proclaiming
"I am photosynthesis!!!"

Joe
"Ah, greetings sir, you may know me as the illustrious Joe, however, my real name is Joe. You are not allowed to call me that, instead you are only allowed to call me Joe. Is this understood?"
"Umm, yes Joe?"
You audibly sigh.
"You cannot follow simple directions, but I shall let it slide for now."

ONO
"Do you know the location of the wind crystal? My friend over there wishes to obtain it."
"Wind crystal? I'm certain nothing like that exists."
You begin staring at the sky, and mumble
"Oh my god the horror."
You proceed to attempt to run around of four legs for approximately 30 seconds, but then realize you only have two! It is out of your power to obtain an extra set, so you cannot run around on four of them.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 17, 2013, 05:08:20 pm »

Turn towards KNIGHT.

"Alright, sonny. I'm on a rather important quest here, and now that I got you separated from the rest of the bunch, I've got to ask that we're pretty good at getting people confused, aren't we? Don't worry about the farmer, one of our guys is already preparing a spell to get him all fixed up. Name's Yafnag, might've heard of me, might've not, don't care much. Yours?"

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 17, 2013, 05:09:37 pm »

Stand perfectly still. Do absolutely nothing.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 17, 2013, 11:42:09 pm »

Use solar beam to see just what the GM will allow me to do. Then wonder what the hell a GM is as I've never heard of one. Subsequently ask Knights if they know what a GM is

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 18, 2013, 04:19:41 pm »

Calm down for a moment. "So, once we get out of this crazy place, do you want to be my friend?" If he says yes, smile pleasantly. If not, make a very angry ape face, run around on my arms and legs, and hoot like the enraged monkey I am.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 01, 2013, 05:38:13 pm »

Aldemas
"I mean, you surely cant believe that they just found him there with that gaping head wound!?"
"I don't believe that. Simpl enough, I'm just trying to find out what the hell is going on here!"

Yafnag
"Alright, sonny. I'm on a rather important quest here, and now that I got you separated from the rest of the bunch, I've got to ask that we're pretty good at getting people confused, aren't we? Don't worry about the farmer, one of our guys is already preparing a spell to get him all fixed up. Name's Yafnag, might've heard of me, might've not, don't care much. Yours?"
The man sighs and regains his composure.
"I am sir Elvaeus of Skyhold. Me and my men are patrolling along this countryside. I don't seem to remember there being wind in ages, nor where the nearest town is. Magic is not real."

Ol' Jimmy Pete
You tap into your inner magical prowess that you never knew of and fire off absolutely nothing because magic isn't real.
"By the way, sirs, do any of you know what a GM is?"
"A what?"
"A GM."
"No."

Joe
You halt and stand still. Nobody really notices.

ONO
"So, once we get out of this crazy place, do you want to be my friend?"
"Err, what?"
"My friend."
"... No comment?"
You then begin to prepare your monkey impression. but do not act just yet.

Wesley
You land down gently on the grass nearby. you brush off any dust that landed upon you and place your two colored cane on the ground. Oh dear, they've already made a mess of the place. You stroll over on their direction, your red cape trailing on the ground. you adjust your top hat and bow tie before addressing them.
"Now, if you would please stop bothering the knights and listen, I'd prefer to ask of you something."
Everyone turns to face you now, you are met by looks of scorn and confusion from the group.
"Good! You're listening! Well I suppose it's time to tell you what you need to do to get out of here. It's simple enough, fix the wind. Everything you need is right here, and I'd prefer if we could get this all done sooner rather than later."
You lean on your cane, waiting for their response.

And then a plot happened.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 01, 2013, 05:50:06 pm »

Fuck the plot...

Ask more silly questions and inquire about the one known as... Tim.

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 01, 2013, 05:57:50 pm »

It's Wesley! First, grab him by the cuff of his shirt, hold him up, slap him silly for a moment or two, put him down, make angry monkey noises, and then reply, "Ok sure. Where do we get started?"

BECAUSE I'M CAPRICIOUS LIKE THAT

Also ask the guard again, I want at least one friend in my journey. Say, "Do you want to be my friend or not?" If he refuses, do the angry monkey thing I planned to do.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 01, 2013, 06:20:27 pm »

Oh God, these guards are even lamer than Jimmy!
Attempt to hipster walk away from the guards again, and into the farmer's house.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9