Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 540 541 [542] 543 544 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 416474 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #8115 on: July 14, 2014, 03:55:33 pm »

The pink haired wyvern rider weighed the issue in his mind, looking at Lord Yung, Alakrin, Ormm, then his companions. He thought back to his last words to Matilda.

Finally, Salvatore nodded, having reached a consensus in his head. "All Oi've learned 'bout wyverns was from experience an' Ormm 'ere; can' claim no fancy formal trainin' 'cept some soldierin' long ago, but yah'd be 'ard-pressed ta foind ah wyvern rider as 'ardy as Oi. Oi've traveled fer most o' me loife, wanderin' from place ta place. Think Oi wouldn' moind ta put tha' behind me."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #8116 on: July 14, 2014, 03:57:51 pm »

"I wouldn't mind having a place to return to every night, instead of sleeping at the inn all the time."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8117 on: July 14, 2014, 04:06:56 pm »

Olison nodded to Sal and Matilda in turn.
: "Then it is my honor to accept, Lord Yung. Where shall we begin?" The Paladin fastened the spear to his back tightly and saluted in full. Steil whickered below in acknowledgement, perhaps thinking of the food to be had in castle life again. With a rumble of his stomach, Olison could easily empathize with those thoughts.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #8118 on: July 14, 2014, 05:25:32 pm »

"I'm glad you've agreed! For the beginnings, maybe we should get back to my lands first. You see, when Rasmussen goes wild..."

And the rest was histrory - and politics. Thus ends the tale of Olison Eul, Salvatore Vaughan and Matilda who enjoyed just another day in their lovely motherland of Berebia!

~~Epilogue Chapter D~~
Bitter Reunion

Town of Vox, Eastern Menelea
More than half a year after death of Prixima Kesselring

The small city of Vox was recently plagued by a group of traveling bandits - or so the rumor went. As Charlotte and Gregor were low on cash - the search for his brother and live on the road having its costs - they decided to visit the town and offer their services as mercenaries, but...

The town mayor sat down behind his desk and then looked at the note that his aide left for him a moment ago; more than half an hour Gregor and Charlotte had to wait for him to arrive, as he was 'finishing his lunch'.

He read the note quietly and then let out an unhappy sigh.

"Ah, that thing. I'm sorry to inform you that the bandits have been dealt with already. Young Sir Hexham and that strange mistress of his brought the bandit leader to the town in shackles, this very morning. I'm afraid that town of Vox isn't interested in your services at all, unless you want to help us with the harvest..."
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8119 on: July 15, 2014, 12:26:01 pm »

Gregor's initial sigh of frustration quickly vanished as he realized what the mayor had said.

: ""Sir Hexham"? Which way did they go?!"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #8120 on: July 15, 2014, 12:31:44 pm »

The mayor rubbed his chin for a moment.

"I think they were going to stay at 'The Red Rooster' inn? Yes, I think that's the one. It's the one near the western exit from the town. Why do you ask?"
SigFlags!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8121 on: July 15, 2014, 12:49:42 pm »

Charlotte adjusted her cap. She'd urged Gregor to change into something redder now that they were on her own in the Menelean border, but...

: "It's just too perfect. You'll have a happy reunion in the inn, and a big brotherly hug! But... I didn't know your brother was a bounty hunter, Gregor."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8122 on: July 15, 2014, 01:02:35 pm »

The mayor rubbed his chin for a moment.

"I think they were going to stay at 'The Red Rooster' inn? Yes, I think that's the one. It's the one near the western exit from the town. Why do you ask?"
: "Well, it sounds like it might be my brother. I've been looking for him for some time."

Charlotte adjusted her cap. She'd urged Gregor to change into something redder now that they were on her own in the Menelean border, but...

: "It's just too perfect. You'll have a happy reunion in the inn, and a big brotherly hug! But... I didn't know your brother was a bounty hunter, Gregor."
Due to their lack of money, Gregor had decided to stick with the Berebian armor as long as it held together. Given the peace settlement between the two nations, he wasn't too worried about some soldiers deciding to pick a fight.

: "I'm guessing he's in the same boat as us; doing what he can to get by after Prixima destroyed our family. And the mayor said something about a woman...maybe he found someone to fight for as well."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8123 on: July 15, 2014, 01:20:14 pm »

: "Mayor, thank you for the information. We'll let you know if we have time to help with the harvest. Might be good practice for when we settle down some day, right, Greg?"

Charlotte stood up and did her quick triple-pat: bows, quiver, pouch of gold. It was all there. You never could be too sure in these foreign lands, everyone just trying to survive.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #8124 on: July 15, 2014, 02:43:22 pm »

The mayor grunted in acknowledgement and then turned his attention to some documents.
SigFlags!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8125 on: July 17, 2014, 02:32:43 pm »

Charlotte heads to the inn with Gregor.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #8126 on: July 17, 2014, 02:44:22 pm »

As it was middle of the day, the inn was mostly empty. Few tables were occupied by people who had to stop here for a lunch. The innkeeper was moderately busy; either he was dissappearing into the kitchen, or delivering orders to the tables.

Gregor didn't see any familiar face amongst the people here.
SigFlags!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8127 on: July 17, 2014, 06:29:45 pm »

Gregor cursed under his breath before approaching the innkeeper, keeping his face neutral.

: "Excuse me sir, but I'm looking for a couple of people who I heard were around here. A man and a woman. The man would look like me, only older. Have you seen them?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #8128 on: July 18, 2014, 02:30:40 am »

The innkeeper looked at Gregor, mumbled something under his nose, scratched his scalp and then looked at Gregor again, squinting eyes at his face.

"Ah, ye, they're upstairs." He mused and turned to look at small row of hooks embedded in the wall, some of them with keys hanging from them. "Ye, room five, it's the one at the end of th' corridor."
SigFlags!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8129 on: July 18, 2014, 11:04:04 am »

Gregor looked at Charlotte.

: "What do you want to do? Wait for them to come down or go there now?"

Pages: 1 ... 540 541 [542] 543 544 ... 559