Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 390 391 [392] 393 394 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 416914 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #5865 on: September 10, 2013, 03:51:29 am »

After a moment, arms encircle Chris. A sobbing could be heard.
:"I missed you." Ami sob more. She then thump his back.
:"That from Mia for running off without a goodbye."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5866 on: September 10, 2013, 04:05:19 am »

Chris stood still for a moment. Then he raised his arms and returned her hug strongly, hiding them both inside his cloak and the shadows.

"I missed you too. Both of you."

He hesitated for a moment, then raised a hand and ran it over her hair.

"...It took me a little while to realize where I was supposed to be. I... I've done a lot of bad things in my life, and when I realized that... I thought that someone like me didn't deserve a woman like you or Mia. That I would only hurt you if I came back."

"...I'm glad I did return. Right here... right now, in this moment... this is the first time I've ever really felt like I belonged anywhere."

He was crying too, but silently. He moved a thumb across her cheek, wiping away some of her tears.

"Ami, I swear to you that if you want me to spend every waking moment making this up to you, I will. I don't want to leave you again for as long as I live, to be as lost as I was until you found me all those months ago. I'm going to be a better man for you, Ami. I may not be the one you deserve, but I'm one who loves you. Both of you."

He was silent for a time, satisfied to just hold her close and be held by her, to cry in relief and happiness at their reunion.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5867 on: September 10, 2013, 05:22:00 am »

:"..." Ami frees an arm to wipe her tears.
:"I love you too, Chris."

Ami stays quiet, enjoying his present.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5868 on: September 10, 2013, 08:35:27 am »

: "Urgh!" The shield managed to connect to his back mid-lunge, pushing him back just enough for the axe to miss its mark. The force of the swing managed to put him onto the ground. But just as his open arm touched the ground, he rolled with the force and barely managed to put himself on his feet again. "Quite the natural..." Olison tried to steady himself again, pulling the axe on his shoulder and watching his opponent's blade again. "But to be frank, I don't deserve to even speak a word to her. Or anyone from my old unit, really."

"Who decided that- You or her?" Valor asked, swinging his blade at Olison's torso, and following up with a shield bash. "Maybe she'd want to talk to you. Can't know unless you ask!"

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5869 on: September 10, 2013, 08:57:04 am »

"Well, I suppose that's only fair... Maybe I'll be back later..." Edwin sighs as he leaves the shop. He perks up as he remembers something and heads off to find his fellow sage, Raquel, finding her back where he started.

"Hello! I was hoping we could have that chat I mentioned before. Are you free?"

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5870 on: September 10, 2013, 09:11:15 am »

: Still reeling, Olison could only make a halfhearted attempt to dodge the blade, "True enough- Rh!" The blow managed to produce a clean scratch in the worn armor and left a good nick in Olison's side. "But I wouldn't be keen on it. Hrh!" The shield bash, however, Olison met head on with a swipe from his axe, aiming the blunt side straight to Valor's extended arm.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5871 on: September 10, 2013, 09:30:36 am »

Valor hissed in pain as the blunt end of the axe connected with his arm, and he drew back, sword and shield in defensive positions in case Olison decided to press his attack. That was going to leave a mark. "Well, it is your call. Don't force yourself to do anything you aren't sure about, right?"

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5872 on: September 10, 2013, 09:42:44 am »

: Olison backed up and attempted to heft the axe on his shoulder again, though as the first attempt failed he stopped. "Cumbersome thing, my arm's already sore. And this is just on foot, trying to aim it from a horse's back is a different story." Olison tossed the axe up a slight ways and grabbed it in reverse, "You said you wanted to try one of these? Somehow I think it'd go better with your arm over mine." He extended the hilt of the axe over towards Valor.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5873 on: September 10, 2013, 10:19:03 am »

Chris kissed Ami's forehead.

"Ami... I have something I want to ask you, and I'm not sure how one usually goes about it so I'll just have to give it my best shot."

He removed his right glove and took a ring from his littlest finger. It was gold, with tiny diamonds set into the band at regular intervals.

"This ring is the only memento I have of my parents. It was my mother's."

"I've lived my entire life without knowing what it is I wanted beyond survival until I met you. Ami, I want to be with you for the rest of our lives. I want to wake up next to you every morning and know how lucky I am to have met you. I want to stand beside you in battle and take care of you when you're not feeling well. When I stumble and fall, I want it to be your hand that helps me to my feet, and when you need a shoulder to lean on I want to be there for you."

He took a moment to collect himself and gather his courage, then pushed his hood off so his face wasn't hidden in shadows as he was accustomed to and knelt, holding the ring up.

"Ami Storm, will you marry me?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5874 on: September 10, 2013, 10:55:15 am »

"Hey, thanks." Valor said sheathing his sword and taking the axe from Olison. "Do you want my steel sword? I can only be carrying so many weapons, and I don't really care for it."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5875 on: September 10, 2013, 11:37:24 am »

:"I..."
:"..." She wipe some fresh tears away.
:"Yes, I would love to." she hugs Chris.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5876 on: September 10, 2013, 11:59:32 am »

Chris couldn't help smiling as he got back to his feet. He didn't say anything; he didn't need to. Everything he wanted to express - happiness, gratitude, relief, hope - could be done with a single action, and he kissed Ami gently as he slid the ring onto her finger.

"Ami... You are everything to me. I'm... so happy right now..."

He laughed quietly. Real happiness. That was something he had long thought out of his reach... and then, truthfully, he was scared of it. Scared of the prospect of opening his heart to another person and letting them in. Well. If it was a mistake, then it was the best one he had ever made. His hands held hers, caught between the two of them, his gloves tucked away so he could feel her. Her hands were soft and warm in his, and he looked down at them momentarily before meeting her eyes.

"Us, together. I like the sound of that... and I like finally belonging somewhere... by your side."

A thought occurred to him.

"Hmm. Do you think we should tell the others now?"

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5877 on: September 10, 2013, 01:33:21 pm »

: "No such thing as too many weapons, but I'll make good use of it all the same." The horseman smirked, handing off the axe "Good bout, though. A little bit much on the defensive side there, but it's to your advantage with the shield."
Trade Valor the Iron Axe for Steel Sword.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5878 on: September 10, 2013, 01:36:57 pm »

"Yeah, with the shield I have a few more options than attempting to secure the initiative via overwhelming offense." Valor gave the axe a few experimental swings- Heavy, but the shield was an adequate counterbalance. "This is going to be a whole new way to fight, though. Should be interesting."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5879 on: September 10, 2013, 01:41:12 pm »

Tantallos shrugged again and walked around to look for any place selling Tomes.

Pages: 1 ... 390 391 [392] 393 394 ... 559