Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 321 322 [323] 324 325 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 416724 times)

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #4830 on: July 13, 2013, 01:48:29 pm »

Olison gratefully accepted the mug.
: "Again, thank you. And I certainly am in no condition for alcohol at the moment." He lifted the mug below his nose, giving it a careful sniff before lowering it, "As to where I will go? Fate never agrees with plans. I can only plan so far as my intent, and as always, I will go where there are people who need my help."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4831 on: July 13, 2013, 01:51:23 pm »

"Never considered going back under someone's banner?"
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 02:05:46 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4832 on: July 13, 2013, 02:16:10 pm »

: "More often than not, service to lords has only served to have me used and dispatched with a bounty on my head." Olison swirled the water in the mug around for a moment. "I mean no offense, but I've come to believe I perform better under my own guidance."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4833 on: July 13, 2013, 02:51:31 pm »

"I see. I wonder if Gregor will be willing to stay in my keep..." A knock on the door interrupted Mannan's pondering. He leaned into his chair and looked at Olison.

"Come in!" A man in dark clothes went inside, bearing no markings on his clothes. He bowed slightly toward Mannan and approached the desk, handing him a note, completely ignoring Olison. After another bow, the man left the room and closed the door as Mannan began to read the paper with much attention.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4834 on: July 13, 2013, 03:13:24 pm »

Olison intently studied the man as he moved in and out of the room. When he left, Olison finally took a sip from the mug.
: "Your 'friends', I presume."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4835 on: July 13, 2013, 03:26:46 pm »

Mannan smiled, but didn't stop reading the note.

"Honestly, if we didn't have both terrain and the harsh weather on our side to which Meneleans aren't used to, we would be crushed by them long ago. Their tactics and skill are far better than ours. So of course, we have to employ more 'subtle' types of units..." Mannan trailed off again, reading the bottom of the paper.
SigFlags!

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4836 on: July 13, 2013, 04:04:29 pm »

@In the Past (time swooshing noises)

:"Could go for a drink."

"Heh, Oi'm not much fer drinks mahself, gave tha' up long ago..." The wyvern rider spoke before trailing off, stopping just between the castle and the town as if something occurred to him.

"Yah know, since yer 'ere Oi think Oi should teach yah an' ole Berebian tradition, ta honor yer toime 'ere. Yah see, where Oi'm from yah had ta earn yer drinks, give 'em somethin' ta boast about instead o' loutin' 'round wit' their heads in ah mug, an' Oi think if'in yah want ah drink yah should earn it." The man audibly cracked his knuckles as he wheeled around, his grin widening, then pointing a finger at the heavily armored man following him.

"Yah didn' punch me all tha' toime ago, an' Oi think yah still got ah few thin's ta work out, an' what better way than ah good 'ole fashion brawl, yeah? Come'on, yah'll enjoy it, s'all good fun! Oi wanna see if'in yer as tough ah nut ta crack as Oi've been hearin'! 'Sides, drinks always taste better after yah've had ah few cracks ta the head, ahahaha!" The man gave a good natured laugh as he put up his fists in a fighting stance, bouncing from his left to his right foot in a faux fist fighting manner, a wide smile still adorning his face.

Ormm, for the wyvern's part, was simply confused at the turn of events.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4837 on: July 13, 2013, 05:27:17 pm »

:"Heh, you know what?"
Alexander grabbed the helmet hanging just below his neck on the back of his armor, and put it onto his head, seeing as Salvatore still had his helmet on.
:"Why not. Let's go."
Alexander proceeded to take less of a traditional fist fighting stance than he raised his arms to protect his face and imitated a wall.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4838 on: July 13, 2013, 06:24:48 pm »

"Tch, not givin' the first blow then huh? Foine then, have it yer way hahaha!" Salvatore gave another laugh, giving a small shake as if preparing his body for quick movement after nine days of nothing. This will get him back up to speed.

Pushing off his back leg, he lunged forward at Alexander, his body facing the man sideways with his left side facing the man and his right arm reared back. The man stomped on the snow covered dirt and pivoted off of it, twisting his right side forward along with his fist rapidly moving towards the large man.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4839 on: July 13, 2013, 06:59:23 pm »

If Salvatore hadn't been charging, the punch would have very simply bounced straight off of Alexander's armor. However, he was; this added momentum, though it failed to get past Alexander's wrists, did knock one arm out of the way; and Alexander promptly decided to leave the hole in his defense to go for an uppercut with said arm.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4840 on: July 13, 2013, 07:24:25 pm »

There was a very solid clank sound as Alex's gauntlet impacted with Sal's chest plate, said man giving an 'oof' and scooting back a bit from a mixture of the blow and him being off balanced from the previous charge. The man quickly tried to capitalize on the added space however by throwing another fierce blow towards the heavily armored man, trying to aim for his chest to hopefully wind the man a bit.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4841 on: July 13, 2013, 07:39:10 pm »

The absurdly thick metal plate armor around Alexander's chest did its job well, and with the defensive capability that stops arrows, nicely spread the force around so that the punch became akin to a simple tap. This left Alexander open to throw another punch- something he did, aiming for the side of the head with a left hook.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4842 on: July 13, 2013, 07:40:27 pm »

"One thing I regret doing..." Valor said, musing as he swayed gently back and forth in his seat. "Hm... Regrets regrets regrets..." Valor seemed to be having trouble here. "Does it have to be something I regret doing or not doing, or can it be somethin' that wasn' my fault?"

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4843 on: July 13, 2013, 07:42:26 pm »

"One thing I regret doing..." Valor said, musing as he swayed gently back and forth in his seat. "Hm... Regrets regrets regrets..." Valor seemed to be having trouble here. "Does it have to be something I regret doing or not doing, or can it be somethin' that wasn' my fault?"

: "Something you REGRET DOING! That's way funnier!"

Charlotte knew Seyena spun the bottle, but she couldn't simply let her give Valor a free pass here.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4844 on: July 13, 2013, 07:45:43 pm »

Valor frowned a bit. "But I can't think of anythin'. Every thing that I've done has lead me to this point, with you people. My frieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeends." Valor sang the last word a little, smiling. "I've occasionally regretted not doing certain things over others in fights, but I dun't think that would count by the spirit of the question."
Pages: 1 ... 321 322 [323] 324 325 ... 559