Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 316 317 [318] 319 320 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 416766 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #4755 on: July 12, 2013, 05:22:31 pm »

"I left a sheet in the main hall for people to sign if they're interested, since I'd be in town and couldn't talk to them."

He tilted his head to the side.

"You know, Seyena might like to go. She might've even signed already. You should ask her the next time you see her."

Chris was certainly an underhanded bastard.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4756 on: July 12, 2013, 05:27:04 pm »

Valor reddened visibly. "Uh, well, you know, maybe. I guess it couldn't hurt to ask."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4757 on: July 12, 2013, 05:31:05 pm »

"I need to ask Ami, myself. Maybe Tantallos and Olison, too, but I don't know if the latter's feeling up to it. Gregor picked up some medicine for him."

Chris leaned on the nearest wall.

"While we're talking about it, what sort of alcohol do you prefer? Ale, mead, wine...?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4758 on: July 12, 2013, 05:33:28 pm »

: "Oh my. I'll have to think about that."

: "Until next time, then."

Leave jewelry shop. Search around for impoverished urchins that nobody would miss.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4759 on: July 12, 2013, 05:37:33 pm »

"Alcohol? Doesn't that Cloud The Mind and Upset The Body's Natural Humors?" Valor asked, without a trace of irony. "I usually have boiled water..."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4760 on: July 12, 2013, 05:47:42 pm »

Alexander didn't have a reply to this; he'd not considered his own wants in a long time, nor had he come to the realization (as he had now) that he truly was honoring merely his memory of Sir Arotos.
:"..."

Salvatore let the knight have his silence, watching the snow fall softly from outside a window. The man got up and walked over to the window, to get a closer look as he watched the sky and the lands through the glass.

"There's nothin' wrong wit' wantin' ta protect yer home, the people there, yer friends an' family. Ah place yah know will always be there fer yah when yah leave an' go, ah place where yah got nothin' ta worry about, where ah day is jus' ah day an' the people 'round yah are what matters. But yah have ta wonder, what be tha' which is more important, what makes it home. Some say, its the people. Others the locale, tha' which is familiar. Oi say it ain' ah choice between the two, it be both o' 'em. Yah got ah home, an' words on ah sheet o' paper by ah crazy broad ain' gonna change tha. Oi've heard from the others what she's been doin', schemin', harmin' those 'round her fer her own wants. Tell me. Yah think yah want her there? Doin' what she's doin'? Tryin' ta take yer home away, tryin' ta brin' it down wit'out ah care in her moind 'sides what's innit fer her?"

The man turned around to face the knight. "Yah got ah home, an' only yah can take it away from yerself. Don' let her try ta take it from yah."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4761 on: July 12, 2013, 06:03:41 pm »

"Some people believe that. I subscribe to the belief that it makes one relax. I don't drink often myself, but I can safely say I've never had a bad time after imbibing."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4762 on: July 12, 2013, 06:08:01 pm »

Valor considered this. Chris usually seemed to have the group's best interest at heart. "I suppose it couldn't hurt to try."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4763 on: July 12, 2013, 06:33:21 pm »

"Excellent. I think I'll go with wine for you then. It's a more flavorful drink in my opinion."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4764 on: July 12, 2013, 06:40:44 pm »

"Better just check where the others are. Or maybe talk to the witch lady, I have not talked to her in quite a while."

Tantallos began to look for Riven.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4765 on: July 12, 2013, 06:55:29 pm »

:"...No. I will not let her do to Menelea what she's been doing, and that's something I've been sure on since I left."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4766 on: July 12, 2013, 07:59:42 pm »

"Then Oi ask yah the question again. Do yah think yer ah traitor?"

After a moment to let the question sink in, the man smiles more broadly, as if all of the previous heavy discussion never took place. "But enough o' all o' this thinkin', the day is young an' we ain' got the toime ta be dreary, no? Loife's short, lets get outta this stuffy place while its just flurryin'."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4767 on: July 12, 2013, 08:55:08 pm »

:"...And then no, I do not consider myself a traitor. ...And yes, you are right. Perhaps spending all of the day inside is not good for my mood."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4768 on: July 12, 2013, 09:19:23 pm »

"Good. Let's get outta 'ere then, got ah town ta see!" The rider boldly proclaimed as he walked outside of the room, then to the main common area. Seeing no one besides a sheet of paper on a pillar, he gives it a look.

"Seems Chris got ah plan goin', some cook out 'er somethin'. Ain' got ah clue where the others are though, any idea? Seems most o' 'em jus' up an' vanished." The man wondered to Alex as he gave a glance around the common area.

After a moment, Ormm lazily followed them, having lagged behind to soak up a bit more heat from the fire before finally deciding to get up and going.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4769 on: July 12, 2013, 09:45:11 pm »

:"They're gone shopping."
Pages: 1 ... 316 317 [318] 319 320 ... 559