Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 278 279 [280] 281 282 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 416941 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #4185 on: June 29, 2013, 06:27:04 pm »

Gregor couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the switchblade and talk of fatal strikes.
: "That's interesting. And have you...ah, practiced those on any living people yet?"

: "As for the last few months..."

: "Not nearly as exciting as yours, I'm afraid. Still, we had some fun, did some good deeds, made a little gold. Alexander and I have been sparring, and I think he and Charlotte have become friends as well."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4186 on: June 29, 2013, 06:30:51 pm »

"Just the occasional bandit. Nobody worth mentioning or remembering."

"Sounds like it's been rough for you. At least you had the opportunity to bond."

"Friends are what really matter in the world, if you ask me."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4187 on: June 29, 2013, 06:42:06 pm »

: "Oh I agree. But now that I think about it, didn't you have sort of a thing for Ami? How's that working out?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4188 on: June 29, 2013, 06:50:04 pm »

"I do care for her. But with one thing and another, we haven't been able to spend much time together - practically none, actually. It's a little frustrating."

"That's neither here nor there, I suppose. We're both young, with our lives ahead of us... assuming we all live through this attack and whatever follows in the coming days."

"I get the feeling things are going to be very turbulent for us from here on out, for a long time. It might be best if you banded together with us. And we really need to find Derick, as well. I don't think he's safe out there by himself."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4189 on: June 29, 2013, 07:35:17 pm »

"Tantallos? Seyena? Ami? Hah! Good ta see yer alright, knew yah wouldn' be confined in tha place fer long! Everyone alive an' well Oi take it?" It was as if the dark clouds that have been hanging over Sal were lifted at seeing his friends, alive well and taking the fight to the enemy. Speaking of the enemy...

Move to 11.14, attack Archer D

"It didn' have ta be this way!" The wyvern rider yelled at the archer as he took another stab at him.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4190 on: June 29, 2013, 08:53:22 pm »

"If it is not the wyvern rider. Yes everyone is alive and around here, quite a surprise to find the other group here."

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4191 on: June 29, 2013, 09:02:27 pm »

Seyena stood up, leaning on Ami for support as she remounted her pegasus.

"Tantallos, people have names. What happens if we drag along another wyvern rider? You couldn't both call them by their profession."

"Anyway, it's nice to know you're alive, Salvatore. We were worried when you got separated from the rest of us."
I need to put something interesting here.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4192 on: June 29, 2013, 09:36:49 pm »

"I do care for her. But with one thing and another, we haven't been able to spend much time together - practically none, actually. It's a little frustrating."

"That's neither here nor there, I suppose. We're both young, with our lives ahead of us... assuming we all live through this attack and whatever follows in the coming days."

"I get the feeling things are going to be very turbulent for us from here on out, for a long time. It might be best if you banded together with us. And we really need to find Derick, as well. I don't think he's safe out there by himself."

: "Oh, right. I guess you guys were probably a little busy for stuff like that. And I agree; it seems obvious that Prixima wants us all dead, so it'd probably be safest if we stuck together. I just hope she didn't get Derick already.."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4193 on: June 29, 2013, 09:39:39 pm »

"Hah, it's alroight, don' care much wha' people call me. Oi've survived, still more work fer ta do, don' need ta worry about me. Did yah manage ta see who was causin' the ruckus up front? Saw 'em from the tower, but not wh--Is tha Gregor?" Salvatore looked to see a soldier in a purple uniform with a familiar monocle.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4194 on: June 29, 2013, 09:45:27 pm »

"Relax, that is just my way of talking, try to get used to it. If we get another one I will just call this one by "wyvern rider with a helmet and a different accent."

"And he does not seem to mind it, so relax. And honestly, I have no idea who did that, but he is going pay for it... and then I will talk to the rest of the group, there is a lot to be said."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4195 on: June 29, 2013, 09:49:08 pm »

"Well, I for one would be happy to have you and yours aboard again, and I hardly think anyone would protest combining our strength for the duration."

"I do hope Derick is safe. It's a shame he went on his own."

"I haven't heard anything of him... which might be a good thing."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4196 on: June 29, 2013, 09:54:08 pm »

"Alright, it's great to see all of you, really, it is, but for the love of all that is decent can we please finish off the bastards who tried to kill us before we catch up?"

Valor moves to 13,13

"Chris, if you wouldn't mind..." The mercenary gestured toward the door in front of him.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4197 on: June 29, 2013, 09:56:18 pm »

"I used up my lockpicks earlier, but I believe I saw you take some from a fallen thief. If you'll trade me those for this mace, I can get to it soon."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4198 on: June 29, 2013, 10:00:25 pm »

: "Nice to see you too, Valor. Still as professional as ever."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4199 on: June 29, 2013, 10:09:38 pm »

"I used up my lockpicks earlier, but I believe I saw you take some from a fallen thief. If you'll trade me those for this mace, I can get to it soon."

"Done. How the hell do these things work anyway? Nevermind, tell me later."

: "Nice to see you too, Valor. Still as professional as ever."

"Damn straight."
Pages: 1 ... 278 279 [280] 281 282 ... 559