Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 416877 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #3630 on: June 03, 2013, 05:54:07 pm »

Valor's voice tinged with annoyance. "Listen, I intend to do this whole mercenary thing for a long time, and that means I ask questions before I take a job. I would like real answers."

"Have you fought these things before? Where would you gauge their strength and skill? Like the Berebian forces we just faced, or more akin to the militia that served beneath Eor? Stronger maybe? And again, what sort of numbers will we be facing? I will not march to my death Tantallos."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3631 on: June 03, 2013, 05:59:42 pm »

"I understand why you are worried, swordsman guy. You will have your answers, I am paying high and offering positions on the castle because it will NOT be an easy task. Yes, I did fight some before, we are always forced to fight them to guard the castle or to clear some roads."

"Do you really want to know how strong they are? They might be as strong as the Berebian forces, but most of them lack magic resistance as they are not living things anymore, and they are slow. If I am calling you for this it is because I know you will not die. But it will not be easy.. they will not get tired during the fight, they do not need to eat, you will be fighting some kind of super soldier, except by the part they are slow and have terrible reflexes."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3632 on: June 03, 2013, 06:00:21 pm »

Gregor decided to seize this chance.

"If anyone is unsure about fighting undead, the offer to come along with Sir Jorinn, Charlotte, and I to join the Royal Guard still stands. It won't be easy, I grant you, but it pays well and you won't have to fight things out of a nightmare. Think about it."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3633 on: June 03, 2013, 06:04:02 pm »

"Uh-huh. I see."

"Very well, Tantallos Forsaken. I'm willing to do this job for you. You have my sword."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3634 on: June 03, 2013, 06:06:21 pm »

"I suppose we should lay our cards on the table. I'm going with Tantallos, as are Valor and Salvatore. Charlotte, Gregor, and Alex are joining the Royal Guard. Now's the time to either say who you're coming with, or if you're going alone, or ask any further questions of either Gregor or Tantallos."
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 06:12:34 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3635 on: June 03, 2013, 06:08:39 pm »

Alexander gazed steadily at Tantallos as he spoke.
: "I'm afraid I shall continue with my voyage to the Menelean Royal Guard, and will not take the job fighting magical beasts. I did vow to work a Menelean post."
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 06:30:29 pm by Powder Miner »

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3636 on: June 03, 2013, 06:09:08 pm »

"The way it seems, is I either work for a noble and kill people, or I work for a different noble and re-kill monsters." Seyena said, leaning back in her chair. "I'll go with Tantallos, and fight the revenants."

« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 06:23:14 pm by Gamerboy4life »
I need to put something interesting here.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3637 on: June 03, 2013, 06:14:52 pm »

Tantallos gave a brief bow to both the mercenary and the pegasus rider.

"Thank you."

He looked at Alex and crossed his arms.

"I respect that, knight guy. But if any day you feel like joining the Forsakens, the gates will be open to receive you. I may be a bit.. crazy, but we do respect every single soul that lives on that castle, we have a reason to be called a "Family", we are not just another group of arrogant nobles wanting to kill people for fancy things or take over places."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3638 on: June 03, 2013, 06:18:04 pm »

"I suppose we should lay our cards on the table. I'm going with Tantallos, as are Valor and Salvatore. Charlotte, Gregor, and Alex are joining the Royal Guard. Now's the time to either say who you're coming with, or if you're going alone, or ask any further questions of either Gregor or Tantallos."

((And do that in bold so I don't have to scourge every post to check for decisions!))
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3639 on: June 03, 2013, 06:21:35 pm »

Olison sat down, pondering for a moment.
: "Very well, this is an affliction that can't remain unchecked. Steil and I are at your disposal, Forsaken."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3640 on: June 03, 2013, 06:24:41 pm »

(OK, here's the tally then:

Undead: Tantallos, Chris, Salvatore, Valor, Seyena, Olison
Royal: Charlotte, Gregor, Alex
)

Chris reached over and shook Derick to try and wake him up.

"It'll be good to have you along, Olison. Ami, what do you plan on doing?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3641 on: June 03, 2013, 06:27:18 pm »

"Tantallos, why do you refer to everyone as "so-and-so guy"? Are names really so difficult to use?"
I need to put something interesting here.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3642 on: June 03, 2013, 06:29:26 pm »

"Tantallos, why do you refer to everyone as "so-and-so guy"? Are names really so difficult to use?"

"I just chalk it up to crazy."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3643 on: June 03, 2013, 06:30:59 pm »

"They are not. That is just a way we use to express respect, we mention the person's job or function, but if you really prefer to hear the sound of your name, I can call you by Seyena. And where is Riven anyway?"

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3644 on: June 03, 2013, 06:31:35 pm »

Sal simply enjoyed his meal as he continued to listen to the group talk, not much else to do or say he imagines. Already threw his chips in, may as well finish eating. Surprisingly, he has little difficulty eating through his helmet, one can only guess practice garnered that ability.
Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 559