Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 416867 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #3615 on: June 03, 2013, 04:08:00 pm »

Ami merely sat at the table in the main area. She rarely thought about what to come and she wasn't about to change that.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3616 on: June 03, 2013, 05:00:42 pm »

Chris came in a bit late and sat down.

"Right. As you all may have guessed, I've asked for this meeting so we can discuss where we go from here. I've heard some of us are going to be heading off to join the Menalean Royal Guard. I have another option for those that wish to consider it: come with me and Tantallos. We are planning an assault on a group of undead currently occupying a major trade route in Forsaken lands."

He looked to Tantallos, to see if the shaman wanted to present any more details.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3617 on: June 03, 2013, 05:10:28 pm »

Olison, who was near the edge of the inn performing push-ups, stopped and looked towards Chris.
: "Undead?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3618 on: June 03, 2013, 05:19:39 pm »

Chris nodded.

"Indeed. From what I've gathered, the undead plague Forsaken lands. I believe it would be a good idea to help them now, before the amount of undead increases enough to be a problem elsewhere as well. Cut it off at the root before it flowers, as it were."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3619 on: June 03, 2013, 05:36:20 pm »

Tantallos moved in to meet with part of the group, this time not even caring about using the mantle anymore, showing the armor he had under it with the symbols of the Plague Dragon.

"You heard the spy guy. We had been dealing with a undead plague for years after a large scale war. And this is the year every single soldier who died on the battlefield will return, so I need to stop them from reaching the castle or attacking other places, too many innocents already suffered with the mistake of those who attacked us."

The shaman crossed his arms and began to walk around the room.

"I will not have time to reach the other castles to warn them about any possible attacks, so we will clear it. And differently of "Prixima", I will giving you a simple task, you will not need to hurt people or be worried about doing something bad, you will indirectly be saving many people, many adventurers, maybe even small villages."

"And I know gold is important, so I will be paying anyone willing to take part on it. My offer will be 8000 gold for now. If we face a large scale attack, be sure this will increase. And for those who are willing to join the Forsakens, this is your chance. We may not be respected by many, but we do have good intentions, and we need loyal soldiers to assist us to recover ourselves and those who suffered with the war."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3620 on: June 03, 2013, 05:38:59 pm »

Olison peered at Tantallos intently.
: "Sounds like a fair deal, but I still don't follow- 'Un'-dead? As in, something that is the reverse of dead?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3621 on: June 03, 2013, 05:40:45 pm »

"...Alright. Some questions: What are these undead like? What are their capabilities? How strong are they, on average, and how many can we expect to face?"

: "Sounds like a fair deal, but I still don't follow- 'Un'-dead? As in, something that is the reverse of dead?"

"What, you never heard bedtime stories about walking corpses and skeletons?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3622 on: June 03, 2013, 05:41:24 pm »

"As Valor said, in its simplest form, undead are corpses that are walking around on their own and eating the living. There are variants, like ghosts, which are souls that are for one reason or another still confined to this realm of existence instead of moving on. I'm sure Tantallos knows more than I do; I've just picked up a little knowledge from my own studies of the mysterious and unusual."

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3623 on: June 03, 2013, 05:41:33 pm »

"Uh... Revenants, I think, like the things in the stories my father told us before bed, when I was a child."

"But they are... just stories, right?"
I need to put something interesting here.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3624 on: June 03, 2013, 05:43:36 pm »

"Make no mistake, Seyena; things such as souls are real. Therefore ghosts have to be real as well, and so by extension other forms of undead most likely exist. Also, this is an easily verifiable thing. All we have to do is go to the Forsaken lands and we can easily see the undead for ourselves."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3625 on: June 03, 2013, 05:43:57 pm »

Gregor looked skeptical.

"Undead? You mean things like walking corpses and animated skeletons? I thought those were just a legend. Something to scare disobedient children with."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3626 on: June 03, 2013, 05:46:44 pm »

"Yes, undead. On other words, the person WAS supposed to be dead, but it is not. You could say it is just a wandering corpse with only one function: Kill. And we will stop them and release the souls stuck on those bodies. If this is your first time dealing with monsters and undeads, you better start reading some books. We will be facing revenants and skeletons, and they will not have any mercy."

The shaman looked to Valor and shrugged.

"They are undead, swordman guy. Just think about a dead person, decaying... rotten flesh, skeletons.. this will be like visiting a graveyard, but the corpses will be trying to kill you."

He laughed to the pegasus rider and shook his head.

"They are not stories, my friend. They already made many victims, mostly messengers and adventures, so we need to stop them this year or this is over. Not only the Forsakens may disappear but many close villages, we cannot waste time."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3627 on: June 03, 2013, 05:49:36 pm »

Sal listened in as he ate. "Never saw ah undead in mah travels, though never been ta these Forsaken Lands either. Always up fer ah bit o' adventure though, new sights an' scenes, do some good, an' some money on top o' tha. If'in yah don' moind me comin' along, count me in." Well, he was easy to convince.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 05:52:52 pm by Xanmyral »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3628 on: June 03, 2013, 05:51:01 pm »

"We would be glad to have you. In fact I would like it if all of you came with us, but I understand that some of you will have things of your own you wish to accomplish."

Chris glanced at Ami, wondering what she would do, before looking around the rest of the group.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3629 on: June 03, 2013, 05:51:24 pm »

"What, you never heard bedtime stories about walking corpses and skeletons?"
: "Not where I've come from. Our stories were more... Relevant to our times. But if the nature of these creatures are as Tantallos says, then I will have no issue dealing with them."
Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 559