Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239] 240 241 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 416972 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #3570 on: June 02, 2013, 10:17:24 pm »

"Yes, of course! Dragon knows I'd like to wander a bit myself. But I don't think I could do the lone mercenary thing."

He waved to Seyena as well.

"No reason to go it alone, if that's not your thing. There are plenty of famous stories about mercenary companies that numbered in the dozens. Besides, most lone mercenaries tend to end up working with other lone mercenaries. Seems to me it'd be easier to work with someone you know and trust."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3571 on: June 02, 2013, 10:18:01 pm »

Salvatore followed Seyena into the courtyard, looking around to see most of the group congregated there. Well, most he thinks, he's not entirely sure on the size of the group.

"Well, this all o' the faces yah were lookin' fer?" Sal queried Seyena. Seeing Seyena hurry to them, and his question answered, he followed her to the rest of the group.

"'Ello, noice ta see some familiar faces again." Sal isn't nearly as considerate as Seyena, greeting the group as he got there.

Ormm stretched his wings, not being in cramped hallways or stables and having room to finally fully unfurl them. The wyvern shook and stretched for a minute before moving to catch up to the two riders.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3572 on: June 02, 2013, 10:19:18 pm »

Chris decided to take a seat on a nearby bench and started eating from his supply of marshmallows. He'd just watch and wait for now.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3573 on: June 02, 2013, 10:21:21 pm »

Valor cast a cautious eye on the wyvern for a moment before turning his attention to Salvatore. "You're that rider from before. I don't think we got a chance at proper introductions?" Valor thrust out a gloved hand, offering it for a shake. "Valor Inara. Wandering Mercenary."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3574 on: June 02, 2013, 10:27:01 pm »

To Valor:
"I guess that's true. But right now, the person I trust the most is heading towards the capital and I intend to follow."

He then turned to the pegasus rider.
"How are you holding up, Seyena?"

Gregor also nodded at the new wyvern rider.
"Hello again."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3575 on: June 02, 2013, 10:30:27 pm »

"I'm Derick!"
It's FEF, not FEOF

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3576 on: June 02, 2013, 10:33:17 pm »

"Indeed Oi'd be, Salvatore Vaughan, Sal fer short. Merc mahself as well." The wyvern rider met Valor's gloved hand, shaking it. "Wyvern's name's Ormm, if'in yah care ta know." He continued, pitching a thumb towards the golden wyrm. It perked up at hearing its name, looking(staring) at the others and sniffing(snake tongue thing) their direction occasionally.

Salvatore turned to the myrmidon. "Sal, noice ta meet'cha."

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3577 on: June 02, 2013, 10:38:02 pm »

Seyena heard Gregor's question, and she looked somewhat solemn when she replied. "I'm holding up well, better than most, at least."
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 10:44:11 pm by Gamerboy4life »
I need to put something interesting here.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3578 on: June 02, 2013, 10:50:46 pm »

Gregor nodded sympathetically. He knew at least some of what she was going through via rumors around the fortress; perhaps this wouldn't be the best time to bring up leaving.

"Did you run into Chris by any chance? He wants to meet us all at the local inn tomorrow. Think you can make it?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3579 on: June 02, 2013, 10:52:35 pm »

Chris, overhearing that question, smiled to himself.

I wonder if the reason they don't recognize me sitting here is because I'm not wearing my robes.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3580 on: June 02, 2013, 10:58:09 pm »

Alexander, on the other hand, was significantly less friendly to Salvatore, still glaring at him with barely-restrained hostility.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3581 on: June 02, 2013, 11:04:56 pm »

"Nice to meet ya Sal. I must say, I don't think I've ever met a wyvern riding mercenary before. Takes all types, I suppose." Valor glanced distractedly at Orm's tongue. "Uh... Is he friendly?"

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3582 on: June 02, 2013, 11:07:46 pm »

Gregor nodded sympathetically. He knew at least some of what she was going through via rumors around the fortress; perhaps this wouldn't be the best time to bring up leaving.

"Did you run into Chris by any chance? He wants to meet us all at the local inn tomorrow. Think you can make it?"

"Uh, no, I didn't see Chris, but I can make it to the inn easy enough." She nodded, falling onto her habit of leaning on her lance. "Yeah, I'll be there."
I need to put something interesting here.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3583 on: June 02, 2013, 11:13:59 pm »

"Don' suppose yah do, though Oi figure they're probably more than me. Wasn' always ah merc though, but tha's far behind me." Sal mentioned dismissively, before looking at Ormm, still looking at the rest of the group. "Yeah, friendly, he's only nasty if'in Oi tell him ta be, other wise he's as friendly as ah kitten." The rider mentioned with a grin, happy to be on this topic.

"Come'ere Ormm, meet the fella!" At the request, the wyvern looked at its rider and moved over towards him, looking curiously at the man before him. Salvatore gave his head a friendly rub. "Trained him roight from birth Oi did." He continued, obvious pride in his voice.

Seeing the man with the huge armor staring at him, he tried to recall who he was. Sal thinks he remembers seeing him with the group, though he was in the back. Either way he left Ormm to be with Valor as he walked up to the man, not noticing the hostility.

"Heya, name's Sal, think Oi saw yah wit' the others, yeah? Noice ta meet yah." He gave a friendly smile and held out his hand to shake.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3584 on: June 02, 2013, 11:19:38 pm »

Valor examined Ormm with a not insignificant bit of trepidation, before gingerly extending his reach to stroke the wyvern's head. "Er... Hello there."
Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239] 240 241 ... 559