Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 416998 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #3435 on: June 01, 2013, 11:52:40 pm »

"Yes it will. Maybe if I ask for the Plague Dragon's assistance.. I may become a dark druid instead of a druid.. who knows."

"You got that right, at least one good thing happened. Besides the sacrifices and how I improved with all those fights.. but honestly I hope our group do not split so soon, I want to make sure I will have enough time to thank each of them... and.."

"...And see if I can get Riven a little more interested of course heh...eheh. And if you wish to follow me on my return, I will make sure to put you in a important position as I know what you are capable of."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3436 on: June 02, 2013, 12:00:12 am »

Alexander sighed, looked at the ground.
:"...I suppose, but I've more formed my life from them... I've, I've got to think, they all died for Prixima's cause... and Prixima's cause involved killing fellow Meneleans. Did... did my unit die for something against Menelea...?"

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3437 on: June 02, 2013, 12:08:16 am »

"Funny, Oi heard much the same 'though the other way 'round. What exactly they do, dominate 'em. Make 'em understan' the power in the soituation ain' in them but the rider, an' they take means ta do this thoroughly, 'though the ways ain' always the same. They break 'em, bluntly. Oi don' even think tha the worse though, some do some real nasty stuff, teach the wyrm somethings they shouldn' be teachin' 'em." In contrast to before, this was spoken mostly matter-of-factly, ending on a solemn note however.

Salvatore perked up on the next bit though, happy to be off that subject if at least for the moment.

"Hah, count yahself lucky, sometoimes Oi wished Oi knew what went on in his head, think it moight save me some trouble. Wouldn' be the first toime Oi see 'em havin' chewed something ta nothin' when Oi get mah back turned fer ah moment, 'er him lookin' happy wit' himself an Oi gotta figure out why." The rider couldn't help but laugh a bit, any levity beforehand forgotten.

"Yeah, if'in Oi can help it. Ain' got much else ta go, not much else plans ta do, may as well make ah burden o' mehself if'in Oi can." He spoke jokingly.

By now however, it should be obvious that the golden wyvern had followed them inside and was currently sniffing at a door. Either Sal hasn't noticed yet, or he doesn't find this odd at all for some reason.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3438 on: June 02, 2013, 12:32:45 am »

"Same here. I want to experience life with a group and it would be a bit of shame to have it be a small group. To be honest, not that I would mind striking out, just Ami and I, but that's neither here nor there. While we have so many people gathered, I feel we ought to band together for the time being."

"I'm sure we can get the rest to agree to come with you... although you might have to figure out a way to pay them. If I read him right, Valor at least will want something material out of the deal."

As for Chris, he was fine as long as he had something to eat and drink and a place to sleep. His wants and needs were few.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3439 on: June 02, 2013, 12:47:01 am »

"That is the idea... I am quite sure if we keep working as a group we will have more results, we will be able to prevent any of us from being killed too early, besides being amusing to have some people to talk with. At most of occasions, my conversations were limited to shamans, druids and summoners, so this is being a good experience to me."

"And you will not have to worry about the payment, you know that I am a prince, so if they want money for killing those undeads, they will have it. And this time they will not need to kill people and wonder if they did the right thing."
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 12:54:16 am by Praefectus Screptum »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3440 on: June 02, 2013, 02:02:15 am »

"I'm not worried that much about payment. I get by just fine as long as I have the basic necessities, with maybe a little extra for tool maintenance."

By tools, Chris meant his weapons as well as his lockpicks.

"I also agree with you about learning more of our companions. My curiosity, sad to say, has gotten me in many situations, most unpleasant, some not so much."

"We all have our faults. Mine will probably get me killed someday, but there's no use worrying about it."

He patted Tantallos on the shoulder.

"By the way, you're a handsome fellow. You should try showing your face around the ladies more often. If you play your cards right, you might have a date before the day is over, too. And speaking of, I think I'm going to go raid the kitchen for a few things before I head off for mine. Catch you later... druid-guy."

He grinned and strolled off.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3441 on: June 02, 2013, 03:12:01 am »

In the stables

:"How are you Tenebra?"

says Ami as she feed an apple to the horse.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3442 on: June 02, 2013, 07:17:17 am »

: "They died in the knowing defense of Menelea. I would say they died as a result of hostility against Menelea, not in support of it."
Olison sighed in resignation.
: "I will admit... That their leader may not have had their best interests at heart. Something far too common these days."
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 09:39:13 am by CrimsonEon »

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3443 on: June 02, 2013, 09:19:55 am »

"All this time I tried to hope that Prixima had a good reason for all the things she's done, and had us do. But this wasn't about protecting the kingdom, or Kesselring. All this death and suffering was solely to increase her own political power. Even Rosecross, may the Divine Dragon bring him peace, had been effected by what she's done.

Charlotte, all my friends here are dead. My father is dead. My eldest brother is moving on, my other brother I don't particularly care for, and my sister is off in a convent somewhere. There's nothing for me to care for here. I'm going with you...that is, if you'll still let me."

((Any inconsistencies between Prixima's dialogue and Gregor's summation here can be excused as a result of my speedreading, the mental haze Gregor was in after hearing of his father's death, or both :p))

: "...Oh. Gregor, I'm- I didn't know. Your father's the one who died in battle? Was he an inspiration to you?"

Charlotte thought for a minute.

: "Well... as much as it pains me to say, I'm not sure we're good at much as a group other than killing, looting and serving. So what I've been thinking tonight is, essentially: why don't we ride with Anja to Garnes and look into joining the Menelean Royal Guard? They're a fairly benevolent people, even with people like Rosecross. Maybe we could do some real good there."
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 09:50:38 am by freeformschooler »

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3444 on: June 02, 2013, 09:44:33 am »

"I doubt your fault will get you killed, and I doubt the group would allow that to happen."

Tantallos couldn't do much besides laughing at the others statement.

"You know showing the face is not exactly my thing, but I will try to do that more often. Good luck with your date, spy guy."

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3445 on: June 02, 2013, 10:09:12 am »

"Here, it's just around the corner." Seyena said, letting go of Ilya's reins, quickly telling her pegasus to stay put. "You really can't miss it."

"But if you want, I can take Ormm and give him a place in the pegasi stables until we all leave. There's... there's plenty of room for him. She shrugged, looking at the curious wyvern. "Or if you want to walk him back yourself, I understand, I just wanted to make sure you knew how to get here."
I need to put something interesting here.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3446 on: June 02, 2013, 12:18:30 pm »

"I suppose you could say that. I know I may have spoken of him poorly at times, but he was my father and I did love him. I have to believe that he felt the same way about me."

He pulled himself together.

"You're saying you want to become a Royal Guard? What happened to your wandering heroes idea?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3447 on: June 02, 2013, 12:23:51 pm »

@Derick, Ami, and anyone in the vicinity of earshot:

A pair of soldiers found Derick working on the jacket. Same for Ami, the soldiers approached her as she was tending to Tenebra.

"Lady Prixima calls you to her study so you can receive your payment."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3448 on: June 02, 2013, 12:30:13 pm »

Valor sprung off the cot, full of energy once again. "Ha ha, alright! Let's go get paid!"

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3449 on: June 02, 2013, 12:36:20 pm »

"Alright, just one second"

Derick made some finishing motions on the Jacket and handed it to Valor.
"All done, here you go."

He then followed the soldiers
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 559