Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 213 214 [215] 216 217 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 417074 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #3210 on: May 30, 2013, 06:26:23 pm »

"Hell if I know." Valor said, chuckling a bit. "Just... Nowhere around here, at least for a while. I know some of the others were talking about forming a new mercenary troop. I might join up, depending."

"How about you? What are your plans when we're done here?" Please say you're sticking around... Valor crossed his fingers inside his jacket pocket, hoping.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3211 on: May 30, 2013, 07:44:42 pm »

Seyena was surprised, learning that Valor would likely stay. I'd always thought he was more of a 'work on my own' type...
She couldn't help but smile, just a little bit. "I'm probably going to stay with the group, I don't do too well on my own..."

But now... I think I have other reasons...
I need to put something interesting here.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3212 on: May 30, 2013, 09:53:56 pm »

Hold still.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3213 on: May 30, 2013, 10:13:46 pm »

"Hmm.. looks like everyone is busy talking...better read a book or pray to the Plague Dragon to pass the time."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3214 on: May 30, 2013, 10:26:42 pm »

: "It was no picnic, that's for sure. We had to sneak in and fight our way through a small army in the courtyard outside. Somehow we all made it.

"What about you? I was worried that the woods might be filled with Berebian troops and give you trouble."

: "That's good to hear. It does not seem anyone has fallen. Though... I wonder where that scarlet-haired knight ran off to. Even Anja would be helpful now."

Charlotte shrugged and headed slowly toward the west door.

: "The forest was empty. Very much so, in fact. Even the Kesselring patrol I normally have to dodge was spread thin - I assume they were all fighting in the main fort here. Very unnerving, but at least attention was taken away from my goal."

She lifted her robe and pulled out, from a hastily-constructed side pocket, an almost spherical, reddish-gold gemstone. It was about the size of her hand, and flecks of light seemed to dart back and forth around the stone's center. She stuffed it back in her robe after letting Gregor see.

: "I would like to know this from you, though, Gregor. Let us assume the Berebian guard is correct in whatever fears they hold about Prixima. These fears must be monumental to waste hundreds of lives for one minor royalty. Surely you've glanced at the tall, private bookshelves she owns. If it turns out we've been helping her perpetrate a sinister, potentially harmful plot this whole time, where do your loyalties lie? With your long-term employer, despite her dark dabbling? Or with my arrow pointed at her and the fate of whomever it may save?"

After Gregor replies, start moving 5 W and shoot the door to my west.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3215 on: May 30, 2013, 11:08:14 pm »

Gregor had been nodding along with Charlotte's story, but her sudden query brought him up short.

: "That's...that's a tough question. I'm not totally blind to Prixima's actions, you know. And I'd much rather go with you and everyone else than stay here, especially after this attack. But all my life I've been taught to respect and obey my superiors, militarily and socially. Prixima, unfortunately, fits under both categories."

: This would probably be an easier choice to make if we weren't constantly running around fighting for our lives...

He sighed.

: "...I want to hear Prixima's response. To all of this Dragonstone nonsense, to this attack, to the Berebian's allegations. I'll have my final answer then."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3216 on: May 30, 2013, 11:12:32 pm »

: "Good. I was hoping you'd say Prixima. Even tentatively."

Charlotte looked more serious for some reason.

: "You don't really belong in the mercenary business, Gregor, but you've been loyal to your allies and your employer even through all this. The fact is: I'm not a soldier like you. I'm not even a mercenary. I'm a survivor, and that means I'm going to do some things you aren't going to like. If necessary, things you are opposed to on principle. Knowing you wouldn't drop me even then is comforting."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3217 on: May 31, 2013, 04:05:52 am »

Quote from: Charlotte vs Door at 12.10
Damage: 18-5 = 13dmg

~~Enemies Turn!~~

Vagor, confident and smirking, moved into Prixima's room, opening a large crimson tome.

"Haha! Tremble before the power of my Bolganone tome!" A second later, red spot appeared under Prixima and her desk, and flames shoot up as if it was volcano eruption. The flames consumed the desk, and when they passed, said desk was a pile of smoldering ashes... whilst Prixima wasn't even sizzled. She brushed a piece of soot from her shoulder.

"Hmph, you missed. You need your eyes checked."

"Grr, you wretched woman! If you stay still and--"

"Silence! You invade my castle, you slaughter my servants, you pilfer my treasuries, you accuse me of witchcraft and now you dare to attack me, Prixima of the House Kesselring! You piece of Berebian muck! For all that, I sentence you to DEATH."

Her hands sparkled before two arcs of brilliant blue energy burst toward Vagor. As the energy scorched and burned his body, the elderly mage screamed aloud from pain. Prixima didn't stop, even when the scream, heard even by Riven and Derick, turned into inhumane shriek, and then, for a short time, a gurgle resembling a sound of boiling stew. Only after that Prixima stopped her spell, and Vagor fell onto his knees - or rather, his burned carcass, devoid of hair and skin in many spots, the blood leaking and steaming out of his wounds. Then he collapsed to the side.

Prixima then looked down at the pile of ash in front of her.

"Hmph, I will need a new desk."

Quote from: Vagor vs Prixima
Hit: 134-10-48 = 76
Hit roll: 87, miss!

Prixima counters!
Hit: 149-35 = 114, autohit! Crit roll: 15!
Damage: 44-23 = 21x3 = 63dmg

"Oh gods, did you see what she did to Lord Vagor?"

"Damn you, Berebians, we shouldn't have allied with you!"

"We're doomed!"

The remaining four mooks then turned aorund, only to hear something... it was faint... sounds of battle. And then, a battlecry that made Berebians turn pale:

"Soldiers, re-take the keep!"

"For Lady Prixima!!!"

It seems that some Menelean soldiers at last broke the siege and ventured into the main keep.

"Oh no, Meneleans are in the keep! Quick, let's try this door!" The monk and myrmidon then pounded at the door, blasting it open.

Quote from: Monk B vs Door at 12.10
Damage: 14 = 14

Quote from: Myrmidon B vs Door at 12.10
Damage: 18-5 = 13dmg

"Agh! Enemies are already here! Out of my way!!" The halberdier ran toward Charlotte, slashing at her arm.

Quote from: Halberdier B vs Charlotte
Hit: 94-10-25 = 59
Hit roll: 37, hit!
Damage: 16-9 = 7dmg

~~Allies Turn~~

*tumbleweed*

~~Player Turn 6~~

Turns before Meneleans arrive: 3

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 04:07:23 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3218 on: May 31, 2013, 06:28:13 am »

Chris cocked his head.

"Well. Sounds like someone just made the last mistake of their lives. Now, do I open those chests or not, considering I might end up the same way...?"

He kept in mind that if Prixima asked him directly if he had taken anything, he couldn't lie about it.

"...Well, there might not be any harm in just looking to see what's in each chest. I can always put the items back."

Chris moves to 19,14 and opens the chest.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3219 on: May 31, 2013, 06:34:05 am »

Heal Valor
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3220 on: May 31, 2013, 06:52:20 am »

Chris opened the chest... nothing happened. Inside, on a pillow, he found a necklace with large ruby, the whole piece of jewelry tingling with protective magic.

Chris got Talisman!

In the meanwhile, Ami tapped Valor's face with her staff.

Quote from: Ami heals Valor
10+17 = Up to 27HP restored

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
[/quote]
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3221 on: May 31, 2013, 09:10:21 am »

Alexander continues to try and move through the crowd, with some difficulty.
Move to 21, 9

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3222 on: May 31, 2013, 09:16:21 am »

Do a conditional action:

1. If Gregor comes within 3 spaces before the end of player turn, move 1 N and shoot the berebian speardude with Shortbow.
2. If Gregor does not come within 3 spaces before the end of player turn, 1 N and shoot the berebian speardude with Longbow.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 09:37:52 am by freeformschooler »

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3223 on: May 31, 2013, 10:13:13 am »

"What in all the world was tha?"

Sal looked ahead seeing several Berebians fleeing towards them.

"Must o' been ah good thing Oi guess..."

Seeing one of the group split off to the south with no one else going with him, he initiated a trade with the man in front of him, Olison, and gave him his Vulgarities.

"Yah mentioned yah needed meds, here yah go. Yah all seem ta have this taken care o', Oi'll go make sure the guy headin' south ain't in any trouble. Bet yah'd need it more 'ere anyhow."

That done, he moved to 18.12, and looked in the room to see the hooded man poke at some chests.

"Everythin' alroight in 'ere?"
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 10:19:06 am by Xanmyral »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3224 on: May 31, 2013, 10:31:46 am »

"Going well so far, I would say."

Chris tucked the Talisman into his robes.

"Although I can't place it I'm fairly certain that's not a Menelean accent... but seeing as you haven't attacked me yet, I'm going to assume you're on my side. My name's Christopher Shields. Everyone just shortens it to Chris, the lazy buggers."

He seemed to be in a joking mood again.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 213 214 [215] 216 217 ... 559