Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 418209 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #2370 on: May 06, 2013, 06:28:01 pm »

"...Well, I do not even know if I really should make any questions about it so I am just going to keep quiet for now."

Move 6,6 and equip Worm.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2371 on: May 06, 2013, 06:37:23 pm »

: "Charlotte, are you with me?"

Move to (5, 8 ), equip Iron Lance. Move Daniel to (11, 7)

: "On it. Hm-hm. Does this strategy remind you of another battle?"

Head to 6, 7 and perch. Equip Shortbow for +48 total EVA. HOOOOHOOOOHOOOO

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2372 on: May 06, 2013, 06:44:46 pm »

Gregor thought for a moment.

: "Our first one, way back before this whole mess started? How so?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2373 on: May 06, 2013, 06:59:09 pm »

Tantallos looked to the side and crossed his arms.

"Hm. Chris? How did the things go?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2374 on: May 06, 2013, 07:02:27 pm »

"If you're talking about what I think you're talking about... all right, I suppose. Hard to say at this point, but there might be interest."

He threw a wink at Tantallos. No use saying what was going on out in the open.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2375 on: May 06, 2013, 07:11:30 pm »

"If you're talking about what I think you're talking about... all right, I suppose. Hard to say at this point, but there might be interest."

He threw a wink at Tantallos. No use saying what was going on out in the open.

"...Well that is good.. at least I hope."

He raised an eyebrow finding awkward the wink and gave a slow nod.

"So, what are going to be your plans when you get done with these missions? You already know mine."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2376 on: May 06, 2013, 07:14:18 pm »

Gregor thought for a moment.

: "Our first one, way back before this whole mess started? How so?"

: "I was thinking of the fight with Eor. Most of the time, you act like that soldier who still trips over logs, but when it comes to protecting me on the battlefield, you can stand against an army of lances and not flinch. It's rather endearing."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2377 on: May 06, 2013, 07:30:36 pm »

"Hmm. I thought - if she's agreeable - I might pursue these feelings I have for Ami."

Chris didn't have the capacity for hope, but if he could have, he would've hoped so.

"If not, maybe I'll come with you and learn more about the Plague Dragon. I've tried freelancing, I've tried working in service to a Lady... pretty soon I'll be giving the mercenary business a go. If that doesn't work out, perhaps dedicating myself to a religion might suit me."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2378 on: May 06, 2013, 07:41:01 pm »

Tantallos gave a quiet laugh and nodded a bit.

"Well, well.. so you got a thing for Ami hm?"

The shaman grinned under his mantle listening to her other and began to rub his gloved hands together, obviously amused at what Chris was saying.

"Oh really? That would be interesting... we did not receive too many people willing to learn about our culture so I am quite sure you will be more than welcome to join us and learn more, you will see it is actually a interesting and logical way to follow."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2380 on: May 06, 2013, 08:05:53 pm »

"Well... yes. I don't know what it is that draws me to her. There's something about her, a sort of quiet feeling that I don't get when I'm near anyone else. It's not lust; I find her attractive but I know what that feels like and this isn't the same thing."

He sighed, deciding to focus his thoughts elsewhere.

"I understand you entirely. There are many interesting things to see and do and learn in this world of ours and I don't see the point in shutting oneself away from them. While we wait, why don't you tell me some more about your homeland?"

"Any interesting legends or bits of folklore, for example?"

The spy quite enjoyed hearing those kinds of stories.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2381 on: May 06, 2013, 08:20:52 pm »

"Hmmm.. you probably have your own reasons, there are things that we cannot really explain, especially when it is related to feelings."

He shrugged to himself and pulled his hood down, showing his sadistic grin.

"You want to hear about my homeland? That is surprising.. well we do have some stories, but most of them are true, like the "Path of the undead". As I told you, when they forced the Plague Dragon to escape, his blood and rotten parts brought life to some soldiers, and they still there wandering, time to time some families send their soldiers to "clear" the area to prevent more victims, but for one you kill, three or four rises..there are bodies from so many soldiers there that I think it would take many years to take them all down... and for stories... have you even heard about the "Dark Druid"? My father told me about it, they are a superior class, they are stronger than the usual druids, but we barely found information about them or how reach that level of power."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2382 on: May 06, 2013, 08:22:44 pm »

"No, I haven't heard. Tell me about them?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2383 on: May 06, 2013, 08:23:06 pm »

: "I was thinking of the fight with Eor. Most of the time, you act like that soldier who still trips over logs, but when it comes to protecting me on the battlefield, you can stand against an army of lances and not flinch. It's rather endearing."
Gregor flushed. He had kinda hoped that she had forgotten the log thing.

: "It's just what comes natural to me. I see people trying to hurt the people I care about. If I can keep the people I care about safe by throwing myself in the way, my body just seems to act on it's own sometimes."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2384 on: May 06, 2013, 09:19:38 pm »

"No, I haven't heard. Tell me about them?"

"It is said Dark Druids are masters of ancient magic, their power is superior to any other druid, but from what we heard, the most knew Dark Druid went "evil", and they killed him... so it is not like we have too much information about their skills, but my father expects me to be one even if I do not even know how to reach something like that."
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 559