Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 418174 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #2160 on: May 04, 2013, 03:57:20 pm »

Since he finished and Charlotte had nothing to say, Chris shrugged.

"I'll be heading back to the inn now."

He left and did as he said, taking a seat next to Olison.

"...I've recovered the Lapis. Tomorrow we'll have to head back to Kesselring."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2161 on: May 04, 2013, 04:01:57 pm »

"Wait, you actually found it?" Seyena looked surprised. She leaned in, curious. "What does it look like?"
I need to put something interesting here.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2162 on: May 04, 2013, 04:02:14 pm »

Olison's head snapped up as he heard that last sentence.
: "So it wasn't just a wild goose chase this time, excellent." Olison stated as he swallowed the last bit of his meal. "Now all that's left to wonder is what the Lady will do with it..." Picking up one of the firewood pieces and setting it next to the hearth, Olison unsheathed his sword and began shearing off chunks of the wood, feeding the spare bits into the fire.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2163 on: May 04, 2013, 04:04:21 pm »

Charlotte silently followed Chris to the inn, her head filled with "what-ifs" and dreams of the days to come.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2164 on: May 04, 2013, 04:07:01 pm »

"Blue. Slightly shiny. Not very large. I'm not going to show it off in public, Seyena."

He had been speaking quietly this whole time, so as not to alert anyone beyond the table. He took some of the food and strawberry wine for himself.

"Maybe once we're on the road."

Olison mentioned wondering what Prixima would do with it, and he shrugged.

"That's no concern of ours; only returning it. By the way, Olison... I figure it's only fair to warn you, since we've worked together a few times before, that once I hand this stone over to Prixima I'm going to resign from her service."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2165 on: May 04, 2013, 04:10:56 pm »

"That's no concern of ours; only returning it. By the way, Olison... I figure it's only fair to warn you, since we've worked together a few times before, that once I hand this stone over to Prixima I'm going to resign from her service."
Olison's hand slipped mid-stroke, only shearing a small shaving off the firewood.
: "Really? We may have only worked a few times but that seems a bit... Out of character with the Chris I know. If my curiosity permits, can I ask what brought this on?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: May 04, 2013, 04:14:07 pm »

"I want to be where Ami is. That's all."

He folded his hands on the table.

"And also I've been trying to talk Gregor into leaving as well, so he can lead these mercenaries. But if he won't do it... I suppose I could try to step up and lead. I don't know if they would follow me."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2167 on: May 04, 2013, 04:15:38 pm »

"Hmmm.. so if the "mission" is finished, we should return now, right?"

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2168 on: May 04, 2013, 04:20:39 pm »

: "Hm, Gregor to lead the pack? Ha, well I suppose he does have a good heap of the party's interests at heart."
Olison returned to shearing the firewood, with more focused strokes this time.
: "But mercenaries or no, does Gregor really have the mind to lead, not only in combat but in survival and spirit as well? If he does not, do you?"

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2169 on: May 04, 2013, 04:23:30 pm »

: "Now might be a good time to mention that, if Gregor does not lead and Chris backs down, I've been mouthing off strategies and instructions in the heat of battle for quite a while now."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2170 on: May 04, 2013, 04:25:43 pm »

"We'll see. I would still prefer Gregor over either of us. No offense meant, Charlotte."

He took a drink of the wine.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2171 on: May 04, 2013, 04:27:18 pm »

@Everyone at inn:

Now that Berebians were defeated, the people began returning to business. That includes the inn, and soobn, besides the mercenaries, there was a small crowd of workers, travelers and other ordinary inn folk. There was also a brightly coloured lady, looking like a dancer, or a gypsy, or someone of that kind.

Soon the inn was mostly filled with customers, and rarely anyone paid attention to the mercenary group.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2172 on: May 04, 2013, 04:29:01 pm »

"What is wrong with Charlotte? She seems to be perfectly capable to lead." Seyena looked at Chris with a curious expression.
I need to put something interesting here.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2173 on: May 04, 2013, 04:30:35 pm »

"What is wrong with Charlotte? She seems to be perfectly capable to lead." Seyena looked at Chris with a curious expression.

: "It's less about leadership and more about the leader. To be honest, we are all fairly competent without being ordered around. Gregor, being a minor noble's son, would be an excellent face for our adventurer group."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2174 on: May 04, 2013, 04:31:12 pm »

: "Now might be a good time to mention that, if Gregor does not lead and Chris backs down, I've been mouthing off strategies and instructions in the heat of battle for quite a while now."
Olison picked his head up to acknowledge Charlotte before returning to smoothing the first sword's hilt.
: "This is true. But riddle me this, what do you do if you cannot afford so much as a stale slice of bread with no jobs to hunt? What do you do if you must pick between one of your unit and your objective? What if you must pick between an easy job that will pay for one meal, or a suicidal one that will feed everyone? Your leadership will not be limited to the battlefield."
Olison grunted in frustration as the other customers filled in.
: "Ngh. So loud..."
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 559