Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 418072 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #1965 on: April 30, 2013, 11:56:09 pm »

Chris looked her over.

"You could find a place with us, if you wanted one - and it sounds like you do. I don't think anyone would object to a little extra manpower around the battlefield."

"So tell me. If learning isn't your ambition, what is?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: May 01, 2013, 12:47:22 am »

: "That might be nice. You certainly seem fairly strong, if not quite as organized as I'm used to. I suppose that's why you have room, though."

: "Ah... well, I do value learning, but I suppose you could say ambition is my ambition. Power, wealth, prestige... just the usual things."

: "...that sounds oddly petty, somehow..."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: May 01, 2013, 12:57:09 am »

"You're just looking out for number one. It's human nature. As long as what you want doesn't compromise the rest of us, I'm not going to look down on your ambitions or stand in your way."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: May 01, 2013, 01:21:35 am »

: "I suppose. It just sounds like I should want something more when I put it like that. Something in particular."

: "What do you want, if you don't mind my asking? For that matter, does this group of yours have a, ah... a particular focus?"
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: May 01, 2013, 01:44:13 am »

Chris leaned on a nearby wall.

"What do I want? Huh. No one's ever asked me that."

He thought very seriously for a few moments.

"If you had asked me that two days ago, I wouldn't have had an answer for you. Now... Now I want to be a part of this group. I want to know what it is about Ami that draws me to her. I want to know what it's like to have a soul, like everyone else. Like normal people, good and evil."

He spread his hands and grinned an empty grin.

"It's been so long that I can't remember what fear, pain, remorse, anger, warmth, or happiness is really like. Even though I live as a shadow myself, I'm tired of only feeling the shadows of true emotions. That's what I want. I want to be a normal person, who can believe in something and..."

"And can be someone other people can rely on. That's what I want."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: May 01, 2013, 02:17:22 am »

Riven blinked a few times at Chris' answer.

: "That's... I mean, I'd heard... uh..."

: "If you don't mind my asking, who... why don't you... have a soul, as you put it? Was it something that was done to you on purpose, or...?"

: "And... if you don't mind me asking again, who's Ami? That pink-haired girl from earlier?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: May 01, 2013, 03:38:06 am »

"Easy enough to answer that. I traded it off as a child. My parents both died of plague fairly early into my life - I don't even remember what they looked like, or what their names were... or mine, for that matter - and I had to survive somehow. Back then, I was scared enough of death that when I was offered a hot meal and a place to sleep out of the cold and snow for the price of my soul, I jumped on it."

A hollow smile.

"I was already what some people would consider 'strange' as a child, so I'll admit that part of my motivation was just to see if it was possible. That part of my memory is hazy, but I remember a ritual. Being made to drink a bitter potion. A gleaming knife. A dull pain, about here."

He touched his chest, on the right side, and traced a steep diagonal line down to around the navel.

"Chanting voices. And darkness. Most of my memories are quite gray and drab after that, and feel rather samey. And to answer your other question, yes, that's Ami."

He shifted position slightly, but remained on the wall.

"Your turn. What drew you to practice magic? Family tradition, intrigued by it, had a talent for it...?"

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: May 01, 2013, 04:27:35 am »

: "Strange... but very interesting. Did you ever learn anything about who did that to you or why?"

: "As for me, sort of all of those. I came from a part of Ys ruled by warring covens, but I was very eager to join them. Becoming a Dark Witch was very prestigious and rewarding. I really couldn't imagine being anything else."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: May 01, 2013, 06:31:35 am »

Daniel tossed some golden powder at Charlotte's face, and she was back on her feet, just a little unsteady.

Quote from: Daniel heals Charlotte
Up to 15HP restored

~~Enemy Turn!~~

The crossbowman immediatelly shot at Charlotte when he saw she is up again. The bolt struck in her left thigh and she could feel another dose of poison coursing in her veins. Charlotte pulled the string of her longbow and sent an arrow toward the crossbowman, which struck his face and pierced the skull behind. He was dead before his body hit the dirt.

Quote from: Crossbowman A vs Charlotte
Hit: 105-10-18 = 77
Hit roll: 10, hit!
Damage: 12-6 = 6dmg, Poisoned!

Charlotte counters!
Hit: 93+10+2-24 = 81
Hit roll: 44, hit! Crit roll: 4!
Damage: 16+1-9 = 8x3 = 24dmg

The nearby Javelineer stabbed Gregor again; Gregor stabbed Javelineer to death. Seeing that, the myrmidon moved away and stopped right after seeing Morko's glare of disapproval.

Quote from: Javelineer B vs Gregor
Hit: 84-5-4-22 = 53
Hit roll: 22, hit!
Damage: 15-3-9 = 3dmg

Gregor retaliates!
Hit: 94+5+4-16 = 87
Hit roll: 27, hit!
Damage: 16-7 = 9dmg

//Ding ding ding, goes LVL UP counter v:

The other crossbowman moved away and launched another bolt at Derick, but missed. Soon, a monk moved closer to Derick as well; this time the myrmidon didn't have much luck and the white energy struck him in the chest.

Quote from: Crossbowman B vs Derick
Hit: 105-27 = 78
Hit roll: 99, miss!

Quote from: Monk A vs Derick
Hit: 116-27 = 89
Hit roll: 49, hit!
Damage: 12-5 = 7dmg

Valor, on other hand, soon had to face Elite Lancer C, whose spear's bloodied tip shined in the sunlight like a red gem. The spear missed Valor's face by inches, and Valor tried to hit the lancer, who blocked the sword with his spear.

Quote from: Elite Lancer C vs Valor
Hit: 91+15-20-20 = 66
Hit roll: 100, miss!

Valor counterattacks!
Hit: 110-15-20 = 75
Hit roll: 76, miss!

Suddenly, a small throwing axe struck Seyena's back, producing an audible 'thud'.

Quote from: Bandit B vs Seyena
Hit: 74+15-20 = 69
Hit roll: 10, hit!
Damage: 18+1-4 = 15dmg

Erkand, in the meanwhile, moved closer to the knight and chuckled.

"Hey, city guard guy, ready to die today?" Then his rapier struck the knight's left shoulder, piercing the armor on the joints. The armored guard groaned and thrust with his spear, stabbing the mighty fencer in the guts.

"Urgh, congratulations, you scratched me. Now, die." The rapier went right into the vizor of knight's helmet, and when Erkand pulled it out, the knight collapsed with a quiet gurgling sound escaping his throat.

Quote from: Erkand vs Fezzan Knight B
Hit: 134-15-12 = 107, autohit!
Damage: 28-12 = 16dmg

Fezzan Knight B counters!
Hit: 91+15-35 = 71
Hit roll: 58, hit!
Damage: 15+1-5 = 11dmg

Erkand gets another strike!
Hit: 134-15-12 = 107, autohit!
Damage: 28-12 = 16dmg

One of his bandits moved closer and tossed his hand axe at the remaining knight; the axe struck at his chest piece. Then, the third bandit moved in front and struck the poor knight in the helmet, the small axe cutting deep and killing the city guard on spot.

"Excellent, boys, now that fancy spearman and we're free to plunder!"

Quote from: Bandit A vs Fezzan Knight A
Hit: 74+15-12 = 77
Hit roll: 39, hit!
Damage: 18+1-12 = 7dmg

Quote from: Bandit B vs Fezzan Knight A
Hit: 75+15-12 = 77
Hit roll: 75, hit!
Damage: 18+1-12 = 7dmg

~~Allies Turn!~~

"You want to loot the houses? Over my dead body, you dog!"

"Heh, that can be arranged." Erkand grinned widely.

Captain Leon moved toward the closest bandit, swung his lance and struck from below, piercing the thug's chin, a sickening crunch followed, and the bandit fell dead.

Quote from: Captain Leon vs Bandit C
Hit: 96-15-12 = 69
Hit roll: 13, hit! Crit roll: 20!
Damage: 19-1-4 = 14x3 = 42dmg

Away from there, one of Syrea's knights moved closer to Crossbowman B and struck him in the abdomen.

Quote from: Fezzan Knight C vs Crossbowman B
Hit: 91-24 = 67
Hit roll: 5, hit!
Damage: 15-9 = 6dmg

After that, the cavalier rushed through the thickets and attacked the monk; cutting on his chest, and the monk sent a bolt of holy energy at the cavalier's face. Then, Knight D moved to kill the monk, but he missed with his lance. The bolt that the Monk cast in counterattack left a steaming hole in the chestpiece of the knight's armor as he slumped to the ground.

Quote from: Fezzan Cavalier B vs Monk A
Hit: 92-26 = 66
Hit roll: 51, hit!
Damage: 17-2 = 15dmg

Monk A counters!
Hit: 116-21 = 95
Hit roll: 62, hit!
Damage: 12-1 = 11dmg

Quote from: Fezzan Knight D vs Monk A
Hit: 91-26 = 65
Hit roll: 82, miss!

Monk A counters!
Hit: 116-12 = 104, autohit! Crit roll: 6!
Damage: 12-1 = 11x3 = 33dmg

Syrea moved close to Derick again and grinned a bit.

"You really get hurt a lot, don't you? Sorry that I can't clear the poison, I left my other staff in my office." Another move of staff, another wave of healing power fell on Derick's wounds.

Quote from: Syrea heals Derick
20+9 = Up to 29HP restored

~~Player Turn 5!~~

Quote from: Poison rolls
Charlotte: 1
Derick: 4

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 07:27:27 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: May 01, 2013, 08:14:03 am »

: "Not... again..."

Charlotte coughed.

: "Hey. Gregor. Daniel. Alexander. I hope you guys can take this... from here. Ami, heal me up. I'm going to... go visit that house on the other side of the field."

Move to 10,8 and await staffing.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1975 on: May 01, 2013, 09:39:01 am »

: "Strange... but very interesting. Did you ever learn anything about who did that to you or why?"

"No. It's been... fifteen years, maybe? I don't know if the person or people or cult or whatever is even still around. I wasn't in this country though. Maybe Mercia. I can't remember."

Chris looked ahead and noticed an opening.

"All right. I'm going to attack that magic-user."

Chris moves to 5,10 and stabs the Shaman with his Iron Sword.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 09:50:04 am by SeriousConcentrate »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: May 01, 2013, 09:59:49 am »

Christopher moved to the shaman, grabbed his shoulder and then stabbed with the sword right into the dark mage's throat. The blood gushed around as Christopher's victim slid to the ground.

Quote from: Christopher vs Shaman B
Hit: 116-15 = 101, autohit! Crit roll: 10!
Damage: 12+2-3 = 11x3 = 33dmg

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: May 01, 2013, 10:04:49 am »

Chris crouched, head tilted to the side, and watched the shaman's face for a few moments.

"Mn. Already dead. Missed it again."

He wiped his sword clean on the shaman's robes and stood again.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: May 01, 2013, 10:05:59 am »

Staff Charlotte and ride to 13,5
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: May 01, 2013, 11:09:32 am »

Charlotte coughed.

: "Hey. Gregor. Daniel. Alexander. I hope you guys can take this... from here. Ami, heal me up. I'm going to... go visit that house on the other side of the field."

: "Go on and take a breather. We've got this side covered."

He then shouts at the Myrmidon who clearly doesn't want to be here anymore.

: "Hey you with the sword! You don't have to die here today; give me your weapon and behave yourself, and we won't have to hurt you!"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 559