Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 417984 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #1560 on: April 23, 2013, 09:21:09 pm »

"I'm being completely serious. Hence the flowers."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: April 23, 2013, 09:23:11 pm »

"Probably not. I really have no idea how Prixima will react to this level of bad news, Gregor. It's completely unfathomable. All the same, if I end up dead over this, I would at least like to have given Ami something first."

: "You make a persuasive argument..."

Gregor picks a few flowers before feeling too awkward to continue. He then starts putting together a makeshift stretcher to carry Roy's body.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: April 23, 2013, 09:28:26 pm »

"Oh-Oh gods this is worse than the thing with the wolves"
It's FEF, not FEOF

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: April 23, 2013, 09:31:20 pm »

"I'm not even sure what that is, but I can safely say this is much worse than the wolves."

Chris started to wrap the flowers he had into a bouquet. Once he was done with that, he started gathering flowers for a second one.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: April 23, 2013, 09:33:15 pm »

"Well, I don't even get to fight much. I'm more of a flying stretcher that happens to carry a pointy metal stick." She said somewhat bitterly, but quickly changed her tone.

"But we are a little close to the ground, and it does get a little unsettling." Seyena says, urging the pegasus to slowly rise. "Just bear with me for a second, everything changes when you go higher. It's like looking at a little toy world."

I'm probably doing something stupid, but maybe he could see flight the way I do...

Valor sucks in a sharp breath of air as the pegasus rises ever higher. He'd found that looking straight ahead eased his troubles somewhat, but she had made it clear that she wanted him to see what she saw, flying around up here, fearless.

He forced himself to look. And it was amazing. Everything so small. If it wasn't for the wind, he'd think they were moving at an unimpressive trot.

It was also extremely high. "Eurgh." He clutched the rider in front of him a little tighter, doing his best not to squeeze the life out of the poor girl.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: April 23, 2013, 09:38:22 pm »

Olison turned a little bit more in his sleep before grumbling audibly and sitting upwards. Using his lance as a crutch, he pushed himself upright while rubbing his eyes.
: "Hmh. Morning."
On taking a single glance, Olison instantly frowned.
: "Chris... Gathering flowers. What in the world happened this time?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: April 23, 2013, 09:39:57 pm »

Gregor quickly got up from the stretcher he was putting together.

: "Morning, Olison. May I have a quick word with you?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: April 23, 2013, 09:42:48 pm »

Chris sighed. This was the part he looked forward to about as much as explaining it to Prixima. At least Gregor was going to explain it to Olison; that was good, since Chris had been about to ask him if he would.

Looks like I ended up owing him one anyway.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: April 23, 2013, 09:44:23 pm »

Charlotte did not bother speaking much as this was clearly a nightmare.

: "Someone pinch me."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: April 23, 2013, 09:45:17 pm »

: "Let's hear it."
Olison muttered while moving to his horse, which had woken up long ago and was grazing nearby.
: "Hm. A tad late in the morning, we can make it up with a bit more pace..."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: April 23, 2013, 09:54:01 pm »

Gregor moved closer, putting a hand on the older man's shoulder and speaking as low and calmly as he could.

: "Last night, there was an...well, I'm not sure I can call it an accident. We heard some horses riding down the road, at least twice. Chris and I went to investigate the first one by found nothing. He and Adrien decided to check out the second one. I had been sent back, so I wasn't there to witness anything.

"The way Chris tells it, Adrien threw his axe at the horseman, forcing Chris to tackle the rider to avoid it. Unfortunately, the rider broke his neck in the fall, as well as the vials of medicine in his bag. We think they were for the plague in that village we passed by.

"The rider was a Menelean Army messenger. Valor and Seyena took what medicine could be saved to the village, and will be catching up as soon as they can. In the meantime, we have to get to Fort Kesselring and let Lady Prixima know what happened."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: April 23, 2013, 09:55:36 pm »

"I'm not even sure what that is."
"Uh well a client of ours had given Sarius bad directions on where to find our target, and we wound up ambushed by a pack of hungry wolves. Then the noise from that wound up drawing a group of bandits, who were completely unrelated to our target by the way. After we had narrowly managed to fight them off, we wound up stumbling upon another group of mercenaries and some guardsmen, who as it turned out had been searching for said bandit group, and wound up mistaking us for them on account of all the blood and stuff. They nearly killed Sterling and I before Sarius managed to explain to them what was going on. Even so a few of them were still mad because they thought we were trying to steal the bounty from them. Finally we managed to find out that our target was actually in the completely opposite direction so Adrien-

Wait why am I telling you all this when there's more important things to be rambling about! We're all DOOMED!"
It's FEF, not FEOF

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: April 23, 2013, 09:56:37 pm »

Seyena winced at the sudden pressure, but that was the last of her worries. He's still not good with heights, it seems. But, I can't indoctrinate everyone to something like this.

"Sorry, it was probably a bad idea to do this to you, I'll go low, if you want." Seyena apologized, ready to direct the pegasus into a steady descent. No diving, as that probably would knock Valor off.
I need to put something interesting here.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: April 23, 2013, 09:59:27 pm »

Olison listened intently, creases stared forming in his face that made him look more wrinkled than usual. When he opened his mouth, the following words came out as more of a growl than a sentence.
: "Show me the body."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: April 23, 2013, 10:06:05 pm »

Gregor gestured towards the covered body and continued speaking in the same tone of voice.

: "It's over there. Just...don't look at the face. Trust me on this, sir; you need to be clear and sharp in case we're ambushed by bandits, not rampaging around seeking vengeance. We have to get back to Kesselring Fortress - all of us, in one piece! - and make our report. We'll see what happens after that...okay?"

Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 559