Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 417961 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #1500 on: April 23, 2013, 05:02:18 pm »

Gregor nods.

: "His uncle is a captain at Kesselring Fortress. He's a nice guy normally, but when he sees this...this could be bad news."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: April 23, 2013, 05:08:18 pm »

(Did I fill the waterskins, Haspen? >.>)

"...We'll see, when we bring him back. I think we should keep his identity quiet for now. Olison might recognize him, and he won't be too happy if he does, but I think he respects you enough that if you asked him to keep quiet he would, Gregor."

He looked at the waterskins.

"Not sure how much use this will be, but someone should run them back to town."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: April 23, 2013, 05:09:56 pm »

Unfortunately, Chris got only an approximate of quarter-of-a-glass, because the liquid dribbled from the bag all the way from the road to the camp, then during the lengthy healing attempt, and then the talking.

But still, better than nothing.

Chris gets Antidote (1/3)!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: April 23, 2013, 05:12:11 pm »

The spy sighed.

"Might not even be worth the trip, to be honest. I guess we can ask Seyena to run it over when she wakes up and rejoin us on the road."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: April 23, 2013, 05:15:49 pm »

: "Her pegasus is probably the fastest one here, though I don't envy her having to explain why there's so little antidote. Maybe Valor or someone should go with her, just in case things get a little, um, unfriendly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: April 23, 2013, 05:19:15 pm »

"I would go myself, but I want to explain this to Lady Prixima. It would sound better coming from me, for all of the disaster this mission has been."

Chris closed his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose just between his eyes for a few seconds, before speaking again.

"If I remember correctly you did very well for yourself in that battle. I would ask you to go with her; if things do turn hostile, I trust you most to get you and her out of there alive."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: April 23, 2013, 05:45:37 pm »

: "I appreciate your faith in me, but I think it would be best if I stayed here. Like you said before, Olison shouldn't know that this is Roy. If he finds out, he'll want blood, and I've got as good shot as anyone of calming him down without hurting him."

Gregor felt very, very tired all of a sudden. What the hell were they going to do now?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: April 23, 2013, 05:46:58 pm »

"Wait, wait.. are you telling me you two killed a guy randomly? I doubt they will let any of us live if they know who killed him."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: April 23, 2013, 05:54:51 pm »

"I already said I would explain all of this. You have nothing to worry about, Tantallos."

He turned back to Gregor.

"Who should we send with her, then? We can't let her go alone. You said Valor earlier. Anyone else come to mind? Because if not we'll see if he wants to go."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: April 23, 2013, 06:03:46 pm »

Gregor began counting off names on his fingers.

: "Adrien's run off somewhere and will likely be wanted for questioning, so he's out. Ami and Olison use horses, so they're out. Charlotte has a bow, which pegasus riders tend to be afraid of, so she's out. Prixima will want to hear from you, so you're out. It seems to be down to Valor, Derick, Daniel, Tantallos, and myself. I didn't see them much of them during the last battle, but Valor and Seyena seem to get along fairly well. That's my vote."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: April 23, 2013, 06:36:29 pm »

"If that's the way you want it. I'll go wake Valor and Seyena up and let them know they have a job to do."

Chris walked off until he found Valor's sleeping form and lightly prodded his chest with the toe of his boot.

"Rise and shine, it's almost dawn! Come on, follow me. There's work for you."

So saying, he went off and found Seyena, then woke her up by shaking her shoulder.

"Time to get up. Got a job for you and Valor."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: April 23, 2013, 06:39:47 pm »

Gregor began counting off names on his fingers.

: "Adrien's run off somewhere and will likely be wanted for questioning, so he's out. Ami and Olison use horses, so they're out. Charlotte has a bow, which pegasus riders tend to be afraid of, so she's out. Prixima will want to hear from you, so you're out. It seems to be down to Valor, Derick, Daniel, Tantallos, and myself. I didn't see them much of them during the last battle, but Valor and Seyena seem to get along fairly well. That's my vote."

Charlotte yawned.

: "...NNN-nn. Wereseyena goinn'? Needa go with 'er."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: April 23, 2013, 06:42:03 pm »

Valor groaned at the prod of Chris' boot, clutching the comfortable weight of his sword close to his chest. "ergh ful murgum buh." As Chris's words eventually wormed his way into his brain, Valor sat up, and yawned mightily.

"I don't know what it is, but it's too early for it."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: April 23, 2013, 06:43:35 pm »

In the meantime, Gregor covered up the messenger's body with his bedroll. He didn't know what else to do.

: "...NNN-nn. Wereseyena goinn'? Needa go with 'er."

: "It's a little complicated. If you can stay awake, Chris might be able to explain better."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: April 23, 2013, 06:45:23 pm »

"It's important, Valor. We have... some... plague medicine that needs to get back to town. Seyena can get it back fastest, and you've been elected to ride with her. Just in case of trouble."
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 559