Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 417565 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #1095 on: April 19, 2013, 06:17:47 pm »

Chris shrugged.

"As long as we understand that you answer to me, Adrien, and not the other way around as long as you work for Lady Prixima. I'm not one of your mercenaries; you're one of ours."
"Besides, your methods will only attract yet more attention. We would have to set the fire, wait for the fire to burn the entire house down - assuming it doesn't start raining again and put it out - and then search through the wreckage while people come to see what's going on and generally cause a fuss. Or we could do it my way and break in, wipe out what little resistance there probably is given Eor likely gathered his forces to stomp us out before we got close to the stone, search the house, and be off without such flashy displays."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: April 19, 2013, 06:17:48 pm »

"We're not being paid for arson, unless I'm much mistaken."

: "This has nothing to do with getting paid! We're not bandits!"

"I'm a mercenary. For me at least, it has everything to do with being paid."

"How are you feeling? You nearly got stampeded." She asks, turning to Valor.

"I'm feeling extremely sore. Several untreated wounds, etcetera. I'm alive though, just like everyone else. With the lady on horseback here, that's what matters."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: April 19, 2013, 06:29:39 pm »

Derick rolled off Seyena's pegasus and landed in a mud puddle.

"Ow..."
It's FEF, not FEOF

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: April 19, 2013, 06:33:28 pm »

Derick rolled off Seyena's pegasus and landed in a mud puddle.

"Ow..."
Olison stifled a small chuckle.
: "Still alive? Good. Let's get you patched up before those cuts get infected. Little help, Storm?"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: April 19, 2013, 06:34:54 pm »

: "My, my. I did not even have the opportunity to "speak" with that mercenary too, that is so unfair. So, now what are we going to do?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: April 19, 2013, 06:37:07 pm »

: "Now now Chris, please don't start trying to assume that Eor intended to survive this. And while Prixima may be our employer, she has not dictated and conditions in regards to time or infact any other conditions. All we are is to get the stone, nothing else matters.

I hardly assume that the militia would have sent a large number of their troops to dispatch of us. If anything..."
Adrien stood up and started walking back towards the party, not paying much heed to the dissected corpse of "Eor"

: "I doubt that was the real Eor. Odds are this was a diversionry attack so they could move the stone into a new hiding place. I have a doubt that the information gathered by Taki was false, or even fake information to throw us off.

Considering the family reputation, I would not be suprised if Prixima's retainers are so incompeant that they need outside help in order to solve thier own problems. And do not forget that we could easily leave Prixima's employ for another lord or merchant."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: April 19, 2013, 06:40:07 pm »

: "I doubt that was the real Eor.... And do not forget that we could easily leave Prixima's employ for another lord or merchant."

"That seems unlikely, considering that Knight Archer's attitude."

"And what kind of clients do you think you're going to attract leaving a job half finished? How long have you been a merc, exactly?"

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: April 19, 2013, 06:41:35 pm »

"We are not burning down houses, and we are not going to loot and kill innocent people!" Seyena exclaims loudly, looking at Chris and Adrien both with an incredulous expression. "We're here for a stone, not a body count!"
I need to put something interesting here.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: April 19, 2013, 06:43:54 pm »

"We are not burning down houses, and we are not going to loot and kill innocent people!" Seyena exclaims loudly, looking at Chris and Adrien both with an incredulous expression. "We're here for a stone, not a body count!"

Valor smiled. "Brave and sensible. Nice." In the privacy of his thoughts, Valor added, Not too bad to look at either.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: April 19, 2013, 06:44:06 pm »

"Thanks... I feel like I got ran over by a griffon. What happened? Did we win? I don't remember anything after I got rushed by all those horsemen..."

Derick looked around and saw the messed up body lying on the ground and his allies arguing again.

"Oh."
It's FEF, not FEOF

Emral282

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: April 19, 2013, 06:44:58 pm »

"I have to agree here. How we do the job is as important as doing it; reputation matters."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: April 19, 2013, 06:50:48 pm »

: "Now Valor, I should assume you know of magic right, along with acting, this could be used to create a very convincing facade.

I suspect that her ladyship also intended this battle to happen, due to the intelligence that Taki received, and in my opinion, the choice to use Taki as our informant. If anything, I think Prixima is intend to get two jobs done whilst only paying for one."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: April 19, 2013, 06:53:46 pm »

Tantallos rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. : "Not wanting to be negative or anything, but we will get stomped by his army if we just go around looking for the stone without any kind of plan, some of us barely survived this fight. Or at least we need more people to assist us."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: April 19, 2013, 06:56:30 pm »

"Oh."
: "Yes, 'Oh'. In summary, Eor's dead, the stone we were looking for is not here, and apparently Adrien wants to feed his inner pyromaniac by burning down his estate, all the while spouting conspiracy. Honestly now, how did you survive this long by distrusting your employers?"
Olison looked over to Gregor.
: "And ignore him, Gregor. Priximia may be ambitious, but there are tyrants out there who would not give his soldiers the choice to be moral when issued orders."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: April 19, 2013, 06:57:50 pm »

: "Now Valor, I should assume you know of magic right, along with acting, this could be used to create a very convincing facade.

I suspect that her ladyship also intended this battle to happen, due to the intelligence that Taki received, and in my opinion, the choice to use Taki as our informant. If anything, I think Prixima is intend to get two jobs done whilst only paying for one."

"...You're not big on the idea of trust, or honor, are you Adrien?" Valor spat on the ground. "See that? That is what a merc without honor is worth. First thing I learned in this work is people need to be able to believe you if they're going to hire you." Valor looked at the others imploringly. "We should get moving. The sooner we search the manor, the better."
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 559