Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 417438 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #780 on: March 20, 2013, 12:46:17 pm »

:"Shouldn't it be three groups of three and a group of four?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: March 20, 2013, 12:54:39 pm »

"That would work as well Ami, but I feel that larger groups would be more likely to be noticed. And Taki, if anyone's going to go alone, it should be the pegasus rider since she can stay up in the air where people are less likely to see her."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: March 20, 2013, 03:02:02 pm »

"That would work as well Ami, but I feel that larger groups would be more likely to be noticed. And Taki, if anyone's going to go alone, it should be the pegasus rider since she can stay up in the air where people are less likely to see her."

"I was about to say so myself. Although, well, I'm visible to anyone that looks up in a several mile radius." She said, "Anyway, I can't be of much help if I'm paired up with someone else that doesn't have the same mobility I do."

« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 03:04:15 pm by Gamerboy4life »
I need to put something interesting here.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: March 20, 2013, 03:03:35 pm »

"I was about to say so myself. Although, well, I'm visible to anyone that looks up in a several mile radius." She said, "Anyway, I can't be of much help if I'm paired up with someone else that doesn't have the same mobility I do."

: "Unless two people can fit on your winged horse."

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: March 20, 2013, 03:14:19 pm »

: "Unless two people can fit on your winged horse."

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"Well... there are two problems." Seyena said, counting on her fingers, "One: Ilya isn't a fan of archers, period. Granted, it's natural, we've both been shot at and injured by arrows, and two: unless you can shoot that bow really well while on Pegasus back, you'll inhibit both my fighting ability, and my ability to rescue someone who is injured."
I need to put something interesting here.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: March 20, 2013, 03:15:50 pm »

"Well... there are two problems." Seyena said, counting on her fingers, "One: Ilya isn't a fan of archers, period. Granted, it's natural, we've both been shot at and injured by arrows, and two: unless you can shoot that bow really well while on Pegasus back, you'll inhibit both my fighting ability, and my ability to rescue someone who is injured."

: "What about Tantallos, then? As a magi, he has no need of perfect precision, and he does not carry a bow."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: March 20, 2013, 05:23:41 pm »

: "What about Tantallos, then? As a magi, he has no need of perfect precision, and he does not carry a bow."

Tantallos turned around when he heard his name being mentioned and gave a shrug.

"My precision is good enough. And that is true, unless you also have problems with dark magic."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: March 21, 2013, 11:29:39 am »

"Right then, how are we divying up the groups? Let's do this fast and get moving, eh?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: March 21, 2013, 12:48:43 pm »

(Actually, I just remembered there's 12 of us since Darvi abruptly disappeared. >.>)

"Agreed. Let's see. Olison, Seyana, and Ami. You three are cavalry, so you stick together. Charlotte, Gregor, and Daniel, you guys are group two. Group three will be Tantallos, Valor, and Derick. And I'll be keeping Adrien and Taki to myself."

"Any problems?"

SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: March 22, 2013, 01:32:16 pm »

:"So we, the cavalry are first out?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: March 22, 2013, 01:37:07 pm »

: "I am fine with Chris' decision. I will head out with Gregor and Daniel when they are ready."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: March 22, 2013, 01:38:52 pm »

: "I'm ready. Let's get this thing done."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: March 22, 2013, 02:28:34 pm »

And so they began to move out.

After each group left the inn, they could feel the stares of the villagers peeking through the holes in their windows, eyeing them closely.

First to arrive at the windmill was the cavalry group - they were welcomed by a gloomy sight of crumbled windmill, the once towering building almost reduced to rubble. The surroundings were overgrown with thick bushes and occassional young tree; Mother Nature was eager to claim this place for herself again.

There was no one inside the windmill, and no one around. An overgrown road led deeper between the hills.

Soon, Charlotte, Gregor and Daniel arrived at the windmill, with Tantallos, Valor and Derick soon arriving as well. Then, there was a flash of thunder as the rain intensified... and someone stepped on a hill overlooking the windmill. Said man was wearing armor and had an oddly shaped sword at his belt. Then, through the overgrown road between two hills a large squad of militia began to pour into the windmill area, locating themselves in front of the hill or just behind the corner of the windmill.

The man coughed a bit and looked at the group with angry stare, his wrinkles showing his age.

"I'm Eor Kesselring. Next time ye visit a village of your contractor's enemy, make sure that the tallest guy on a horse isn't bearing her markings, or at least that certain lady isn't speaking that loud at the inn. I should ask what are you doing here, but I believe it's unnecessary. Now, which one of you is yer leader?"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: March 22, 2013, 04:20:35 pm »

Charlotte realized that neither Adrian nor Sterling were present. Being the only one around with scant knowledge of the crime, she stepped up.

: "Um. I am the leader of this small group. We were told to retrieve from you a sacred family treasure. Why did you take it in the first place?"

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: March 22, 2013, 04:24:56 pm »

Ami whisper to Charlotte
:"Bet you 10 gold he said 'stole? That treasure belong to me' at some point."
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 559