Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 417494 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #90 on: February 13, 2013, 01:28:59 pm »

: "I...well, I tripped. Over a log. By the time I picked myself up, I lost sight of the rest of my group and couldn't figure out where they had gone. I decided that it would be better for me to head back to the fortress instead of wandering around alone, and that's when I stumbled across you.

"Come to think of it, why were you living alone in the woods in the first place?"

: "Ehe! Goodness. Aren't you just the peak of masculinity?"

Charlotte giggles a little as Gregor mentions tripping over a log.

: "I was driven out of my hometown long ago, though, by what I can only assume was a political assault. The whole town was burnt to the ground by assailants on horseback. I'd always trained for that day, but I didn't think it would ever come. Say, is that not the kind of thing you investigate? I am unclear on your job duties."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 13, 2013, 01:42:51 pm »

Charlotte giggles a little as Gregor mentions tripping over a log.

: "I was driven out of my hometown long ago, though, by what I can only assume was a political assault. The whole town was burnt to the ground by assailants on horseback. I'd always trained for that day, but I didn't think it would ever come. Say, is that not the kind of thing you investigate? I am unclear on your job duties."
Charlotte's giggles made Gregor wish that he had died after all, if only to avoid the shame.

: "Well, I haven't been a soldier very long. I mean, my father and brothers have been, and they trained me to follow the family tradition...anyway, I was only transferred out to Kesselring Fortress a little over a month ago. Our everyday job is to eliminate or disperse bandit gangs, make sure the roads remain clear, stuff like that. When we get word of an attack, we send some soldiers to assist, but it's sadly rare that we get there in time to help. If war ever broke out, I suspect things would get much more interesting."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 13, 2013, 01:51:07 pm »

: "Well, I haven't been a soldier very long. I mean, my father and brothers have been, and they trained me to follow the family tradition...anyway, I was only transferred out to Kesselring Fortress a little over a month ago. Our everyday job is to eliminate or disperse bandit gangs, make sure the roads remain clear, stuff like that. When we get word of an attack, we send some soldiers to assist, but it's sadly rare that we get there in time to help. If war ever broke out, I suspect things would get much more interesting."

Charlotte frowned. That was a little less... grandiose than she'd imagined. Still, he had a lot of heart for a common soldier of the law.

: "I'm afraid I've been secluded too long to know if a war is afoot. Say, Gregor, if you trip over a log and get lost around here again, just shout my name into the Kesselring Forest. It's nice to have someone around even though the accommodations are not... fortress-quality."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 13, 2013, 02:01:50 pm »

: "I'm afraid I've been secluded too long to know if a war is afoot. Say, Gregor, if you trip over a log and get lost around here again, just shout my name into the Kesselring Forest. It's nice to have someone around even though the accommodations are not... fortress-quality."
Gregor couldn't help but chuckle at that.

: "I may have to take you up on that someday!

He staggered to his feet, already feeling better.

: "But for now, I believe the battle is still raging just down the road. Shall we go help them out?"

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 13, 2013, 02:03:19 pm »

: "But for now, I believe the battle is still raging just down the road. Shall we go help them out?"

: "Indeed. To battle! For the good of, er, not dying horribly!"

End conversation.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 13, 2013, 04:09:07 pm »

Move to 13, 3, Throw axe at Koch! (AKA Attack)
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 13, 2013, 04:37:09 pm »

Move to 15, 3 and attack Archer B
It's FEF, not FEOF

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 13, 2013, 04:55:56 pm »

Move 3 east and put the kibosh on Koch.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 13, 2013, 06:40:26 pm »

As Daniel moved toward his companions, Adrien tossed his hatchet at the enemy fighter. And he didn't miss.

Quote from: Adrien vs Koch
Hit: 92+10+5-8 = 99
Hit roll: 78, hit!
Dmg: 10-3 = 7dmg

In the meanwhile, Derick assaulted the 'heavily-armored' archer. Barely cutting him.

Quote from: Derick vs Archer B
Hit: 112+10-14 = 108, autohit!
Dmg: 8-6 = 2dmg

And then suddenly Koch screamed in pain as the firebolt that was flung by Henry began searing his face. Fortunately for himself, Koch managed to die quickly from that.

Quote from: Henry vs Koch
Hit: 101+10-8 = 103, autohit!
Dmg: 11-1 = 10dmg

Seconds later, the mercenaries, and two remaining bandits, could hear the gallopping. Lo and behold, a group of no less than fourteen horsemen rode from the north-east, amongst them few bow knights and even a troubadour. The cavalier in the front raised his heavy, iron blade at the wounded Archer before he and his comrade screamed 'We surrender!' in unison.

"Hmph, take those men and tie their hands. We will interrogate them. Allright, you others! I'm Captain Torres of the Kesselring First Cavalry Unit. Pleasure to meet you! I reckon you're the mercenaries that our beloved Lady Prixima hired. Sorry for this mess - our troubadour will heal you up. Any greviously wounded amongst you?" Torres offered his smile as his men rushed to help the mercenaries, and to tie up the two remaining archers.

~~Prologue Complete!~~

((Let's now go to OOC thread and indulge ourselves in some sick leveling, aww yiss V:))
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 13, 2013, 06:42:36 pm »

"Last I checked, the worst injuries have been treated, albeit Adrien *points at the fighter* and the helpful lancer back there were hurt the most. Got an arrow to the knee myself.

Thanks for helping us, by the way."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 13, 2013, 06:53:29 pm »

"Just another duty to perform today, really. Besides, if I see correctly, those were affiliated with that witch Arinne. Less men she has, the more peaceful life in the region is-"

Torres looks to the west and squints his eyes a bit.

"Look who we got there! Isn't that Gregor, one of the Forest Guards? Don't tell me you got separated again, Gregor! Captain Marpa will get you expelled if that happens again, and even your father won't convince her! Even if you're such fine lad."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 13, 2013, 06:57:20 pm »

Gregor gulps and throws a sharp Menelean salute.

: "Private von Hexham reporting, sir! I did indeed get lost again sir, and apologize! I happened upon this skirmish shortly after it started and decided to provide any assistance I could."

He winces as he feels the pang from his wounds.

: "I'm not sure they needed it, sir. They were very skilled."

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 13, 2013, 07:03:47 pm »

Sterling walked across to the soldier and archer.

"Thank you for the compliment. And I think I speak for all of us when I say thanks for helping us. They would have flanked us if not for the two of you."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 13, 2013, 07:18:33 pm »

"Yeah. We owe you one."
It's FEF, not FEOF

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 13, 2013, 07:25:47 pm »

Sterling walked across to the soldier and archer.

"Thank you for the compliment. And I think I speak for all of us when I say thanks for helping us. They would have flanked us if not for the two of you."
"Yeah. We owe you one."

Charlotte tried to hide her smile.

: "Ah, well. No thanks needed. You said you are all 'mercenaries'? Are you accepting recruits? It's awful lonely in the forest."

: "I'm not sure they needed it, sir. They were very skilled."

Charlotte turned to Gregor.

: "Does this mean you have to go back to your post? I mean, you said how dissatisfied you were about 'rarely getting there in time to help.' But look, just an hour with this new group and you're already fighting like part of the team! You were there to help when they needed it! Isn't that satisfying?"
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 559