Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 525 526 [527] 528 529 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 416536 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #7890 on: June 06, 2014, 04:11:57 pm »

Being out of range to sneak attack the archers, Valor decided to go around, and look for some back way into the fort- with the condition it was in, he would be shocked if there wasn't loose stonework here or there.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7891 on: June 06, 2014, 04:27:49 pm »

Valor then began circling the fort. Few places had cracked walls but they were still sturdy...

Meanwhile!

"Fine, stay silent if yah want. I will get yah after the feast's over." The guard mumbled some obscene words under his nose and left.

It was silent for only few moments...

"HUArrg-!" A soft thud followed after a second. Very quiet footsteps turned louder as someone moved up to the cell's door.

"Can you fight well, or not?" A mysterious, feminine voice asked from behind the door.

In the same time...

Valor continued his search for the other entry way and soon he found a promising spot; part of the wall was crumbling behind some thick bushes and the moss and vines were growing freely on the stones. There was a good chance to find a way in here.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7892 on: June 06, 2014, 06:33:16 pm »

Seyena was not about to give the man his satisfaction. She kept quiet, keeping her son close by.

Then, what sounded like a brief scuffle. After briefly consoling little Hector, Seyena stood up, walking towards the door.

"I can fight better than most of these louts. And who are you?"
I need to put something interesting here.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7893 on: June 06, 2014, 07:13:42 pm »

"Good. Wait here." The voice replied, not bothering to answer Seyena's question. The footsteps moved away from the door, then came back. Suddenly, Seyena could hear that the door's lock was being tampered with, the tumblers and mechanisms turned with speed and precision. With soft click, the door opened.

A suprisingly short woman was standing in the door. No more than five feet tall and of very slim build. Her dark attire blended with the unlit corridor very well, and only thanks to the moonlight Seyena could see that the woman had a lance in one hand, set of ornate knives at her belt and a tool in her other hand.

The woman passed the lance to Seyena.

"If you can't fight with a lance, the guard had a small sword in at his table as well. There's a sewer drain, I will get you to it, is old and musty and filled with muck but I hope you don't mind getting a little dirty. After you get outside with your boy, head opposite to the mountains, it will take you out of here, by the morning you should be at or near some settlement. I can't tell you my real name, but my pseudonyms for this mission are 'Seyena' and 'Jasmine', whichever you prefer, really."

Hector clung to Seyena's leg.

"Mom, I'm scared..."

Meanwhile...

Success! Valor finally found a cracked wall. It was overgrown with moss and small shrooms. The elements must've worked on it for centuries now. One good whack and it will tumble down... but will it not alert the bandits?

Meanwhile...

The bandits laughed, drank and eaten, slurping on the bones and chewing into the meat of the roasted chickens and pigs and biting into the bread. Of course, all the foodstuffs came from their latest raid - that's it, on Valor's house.

"Hey, boss. We should bring the girl here for some fun, eh?" The tall warrior clad in cloth and leather belched and rubbed his lips before answering:

"Heh, mah mother said, 'first you do feasting, then you do fricking!'" The bandits roared in laughter along with their boss, who swallowed his bite, and then continued.

"And we hav plenty o'food still. And is not loike she is goin' anywhere anytime soon."

"Boss, you should try her first!" The bandits chuckled.

"Dun worry, Migor! I will leave her so wide that even you will fit loike a glove!" The bandits roared in laughter once more, before resuming their feast.

~~Player Turn 1~~

Enemies' Stats!
Allies' Stats!

Lit tiles are completely visible. When you're standing at unlit tile, Enemies that are also standing at unlit tiles won't show up until at range 4 or closer; Jasmine detects enemies at range 8, due to her promotion from Spy.
Detection range respects walls!

Spoiler: Spoiler (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7895 on: June 06, 2014, 07:42:33 pm »

"Wait a second - my name is Seyena..." Seyena took the lance, her eyes narrowing for a second.

"You know what - it doesn't even matter. Thank you, whoever you are, for whatever reason you're here. I hope you kill some of these brutes on the way out, though." She then wrapped a comforting arm around Hector, bringing him closer. "Oh, there's nothing to be afraid of. Imagine, this is like those daring escapes in the stories! Pretend you're one of those sneaky heroes, and we'll be out before you know it."

Ushering Hector behind her, Seyena moves to 5,5.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7896 on: June 07, 2014, 03:30:07 am »

"What? I believe you misunderstood me. I'm not here to save you - Seyena? Call me Jasmine then. Anyways, I'm not here to rescue you, I was hired by the Council to find and kill Pullborg, leader of this bandit group. I'm just helping you flee because you're their victim... not to mention that I don't want civilians tumbling under my feet. No offense." She looked briefly at little Hector.

In the meanwhile, the wall tumbled partially down, leaving a wide enough opening for Valor to comfortably squeeze through.

~~Enemies Turn!~~

The bandits continued their feast, the two smaller gatherings being a bit quieter than the party in main hall. One of the men in smallest of rooms turned his head toward the staircase.

"Didja hear it?" He asked his drinking companion.

"Hear what?"

"Was like stones' be tumblin'..." His companion shrugged.

"Meh, prolly some loose rocks or sumthin'. We will clear'em *buurp* at da mornin', no rush." He chewed on roasted chicken leg with delight. His friend, apparently mellowed by explanation - or the wine they were drinking - dropped the issue and drank some more.

~~Allies Turn!~~

Hector moved after Seyena, while Jasmine moved past the blonde woman and into the room, squinting eyes at the light given off by the torch on the wall. She stopped by the entrance and peered outside.

"Clear."

~~Player Turn 2~~

SigFlags!

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7898 on: June 07, 2014, 08:16:13 pm »

"As I already said - it doesn't matter why. Thank you regardless." She ushers Hector along, her lance held in an off hand. "Come on, my little dove."

Seyena moves to 8,5

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7899 on: June 08, 2014, 01:51:10 pm »

~~Enemies Turn!~~

The feasting continued.

~~Allies Turn!~~

Little Hector ran after his mother as much as his little legs would allow, while Jasmine slipped into the night.

~~Player Turn 2~~

SigFlags!

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7901 on: June 08, 2014, 05:03:44 pm »

Seyena moves to 9,8

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7902 on: June 08, 2014, 05:22:19 pm »

~~Enemies Turn!~~

Jokes were passed amongst rounds of drinking and merry-singing.

~~Allies Turn!~~

Hector followed his mother while Jasmine stopped in front of one of the trees, staring intently at the small building.

"..." She noticed movement and pulled the knife from behind her belt.

~~Player Turn 4~~

SigFlags!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7903 on: June 08, 2014, 05:24:51 pm »

25,12, Brave Sword attack against Cutthroat A. Make sure his name is very, very literal.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7904 on: June 08, 2014, 05:26:15 pm »

Sey to 9,12
Pages: 1 ... 525 526 [527] 528 529 ... 559