Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 512 513 [514] 515 516 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 416580 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #7695 on: May 14, 2014, 06:58:33 pm »

: "Oh no! I'm sorry, Charlotte."

: "Prixima...you're sick, twisted. Insane, even. Prepare yourself!"

Gregor raises Aaron's lance and settles into a fighting stance.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7696 on: May 14, 2014, 07:04:41 pm »

The force field again bumped Derick back into his place. Prixima scoffed at Riven

"No, you idiot! We are comprised of tiny little spirals of elements that Dragonstones could change, enhance and empower! You ever wonder why I have managed to gather ten - sorry, it makes eleven now - eleven Dragonstones? I've been working with them, crushing them, turning them into dust... and then I found out, to my astonishment, that we're not as magical as before. So of course I needed test subjects. Adrien had strange degree of magic in him so I took his corpse and with power of Dragonstone dust, managed to revive him. Had to clad him in armor, his degree of rot was startling my servants." Prixima was interrupted and glared at Chris.

"Please, Christopher, I'm not done yet." Suddenly a pink ball formed in Chris' mouth, silencing him completely!

"Where was I... oh right. Then Ernest gave me his life. But I overdid with enhancements, really... no matter if you did kill him or not, he would turn into dust in next few days. But then, then I killed Aaron and his corpse was perfect - fresh, magically potent... Then it struck me."

"Why bother changing humans when I could try and make my own?" Prixima snapped her fingers.

Suddenly, the bowls at the table began to bubble and rumble, and silvery goo began to overflow them. It washed over the table, sweeping the chunks of gemstones and the dust and then the goo washed onto the floor. Bubbling and expanding, the goo split into four parts and began to rise.

First it looked like columns of quicksilver... then they were twisting like spirals, and some appendages were forming. With dreaded slurping and bubbling, the goo changed colour from metallic grey to the very huge of human pink.

Suddenly, Prixima wasn't alone - four nude men, with their athletic bodies perfectly shaped, stood between her. They looked definitely very human, and were tall like Christopher and handsome like Gregor - the only distinct feature being their golden, glowing eyes and lack of any genitals.

"Look! LOOK WHAT I HAVE DONE! I've brought the will of Dragons into flesh! I've created first representatives of NEW HUMANITY! You, you, you!" She pointed her finger at Tantallos, Derick, Mannan. "You will all be obsolete when I'm done with my work. I will replace the scum that wanders this world with my new, powerful creations, and then we will set forth to conquer lands beyond this mere island on middle of the great water!"

The humans' appendages and bodies warped and bubbled into grey goo, which then reformed into clothes, armors, weapons, spellbooks.

"Of course, if you managed to survive until I finish my work. So, let me ask... any final words, my little roaches? Because I see Gregor is ready."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7697 on: May 14, 2014, 07:13:44 pm »

Chris sighed through his nose and shook his head, looking over the creations. He then shrugged and took his crossbow from his back as well, pointing it at the closest one. He was ready to settle things.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #7698 on: May 14, 2014, 07:20:50 pm »

Derick climbed back up again and stood with the others, his mage masher sword at the ready in one hand while the other rested on Killing Edge in case he needed to swap quickly. He whispered to the others.

"Raquel and uh... hat guy. Do you have any idea how to break through that barrier protecting her?"
It's FEF, not FEOF

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7699 on: May 14, 2014, 07:38:10 pm »

"Do not worry, Derick. Know my mercy - I will give you a fighting chance... After I use the last one Dragonstone I kept for just this special occasion." Prixima pulled out a small, brilliantly golden gemstone and crushed it.

It melted in her hands and was absorbed by her skin. A shockwave emanated from her body, washing over the room and almost knocking some mercenaries off their feet.

Energy enveloped Prixima and began to send off an aura of golden sparks off her.

"COME! LET THE PURGE BEGIN WITH YOU!!" The humanoids prepared their weapons, while Prixima laughed.

It was now, or never!

~~Player Turn 1~~

Enemies stats here!

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 01:00:07 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7700 on: May 14, 2014, 08:06:38 pm »

: "Th-this is..."

: "But... if they require Dragonstones to make... you can't really expect to conquer the world with four soldiers...?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7701 on: May 14, 2014, 08:57:46 pm »

Charlotte takes charge and waits.

: "Okay, this is it. Let's get into formation! Raquel, Edwin: our team would appreciate Sharpness. Who knows how fast these constructs are? Mannan, please set up a Sanctuary and move to our front line. Derick or Chris, move out of your spots and behind the front line. Riven, summon your best construct and send it to distract the other while we prepare. Gregor, stay right where you are. We do our best work when we're extra focused. The rest of you: if anyone has a Pure Water or other defensive item, spread it around. Stay behind our front line for now."

edited
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 09:16:25 pm by freeformschooler »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7702 on: May 14, 2014, 09:27:37 pm »

Chris moves to 10,11 and wonders what Seyena is doing there instead of Ami.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7703 on: May 14, 2014, 11:40:45 pm »

"Oh Prixima, you've gone and convinced yourself that your idiocy is right. This whole 'replace humanity' plan was doomed from the start and you've perverted magic to aid your delusions. The world will be a better place when you're gone.

Also, the whole elemental spiral's thing? It's utter horseshit as any PROPERLY taught mage can tell you, and I laugh at your poorly thought through deductions."

Edwin looks over to his allies as he readies himself.

"I'm not sure what good we can do against these things. They seem to have been magically created so maybe we can disrupt the magic holding them together? If that fails, then we go for their creator, who is providing them with the will to keep fighting. Stop her, and these abominations will stop too."

Hold position and Call Magic: Sharpness on Derrick!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7704 on: May 15, 2014, 05:25:03 am »

:"...this is your plan? Four guys? FOUR?!"
She waits
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7705 on: May 15, 2014, 06:01:38 am »

"More are brewing in the cauldrons under this very room." Prixima grinned and flipped her book open, preparing for murderizing.
SigFlags!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7706 on: May 15, 2014, 05:36:20 pm »

"More are brewing in the cauldrons under this very room."
:"Oh, good. I would of been pissed if you had gone to all this trouble for such a small amount.

I'm still pissed to be clear, but that from a morels standpoint then a poor planning standpoint."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7707 on: May 15, 2014, 05:46:28 pm »

Ensure that the S-ranked lance is equipped, otherwise do nothing.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #7708 on: May 15, 2014, 09:17:44 pm »

Derick moves to 9,10
It's FEF, not FEOF

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7709 on: May 15, 2014, 09:38:09 pm »

: "Right, just need a bit of room to... ah."

Move to 4,12 and summon a skeleton. Have it move to 7,9.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 512 513 [514] 515 516 ... 559