Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 510 511 [512] 513 514 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 416598 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #7665 on: May 14, 2014, 09:00:13 am »

~~Enemies Turn!~~

The druid, seeing that he was now alone, quickly made way toward trees in the east.

The trapped falconknight tried her hardest to escape.

Quote from: Falconknight G vs Paladin C
Hit: 123-56 = 67
Hit roll: 80, miss!

Paladin C counterattacks!
Hit: 118-60 = 58
Hit roll: 69, miss!

~~Allies Turn!~~

Her life ended with a well launched arrow.

Quote from: Bow General B vs Falconknight G
Hit: 129-60 = 69
Hit roll: 45, hit!
Damage: 43-15 = 28dmg

Then, the rest of Leo's troop pointed their lances at the sleeping valkyrie.

"No, wait! Disarm her and tie her up... killing a sleeping person would feel bad." The cavaliers saluted while Leo slid from his horse and quickly moved to the adjacent room. Alexandra excused herself to heal the cavaliers while Matilda slowly healed everyone.

~~Chapter 11x Complete!~~

"Are you the mercenaries Dalban told me about? Fighting my mother for last few months?"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7666 on: May 14, 2014, 09:06:57 am »

Olison did one last sweep outside, and with what seemed to at least be a reprieve, drawn his spear across his back.
: "Your mother? Then you must be Leo." The cavalier urged his horse further into the building, giving a short salute, "You would be correct. Olison Eul, former servitor to Kesselring under Prixima."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7667 on: May 14, 2014, 09:29:49 am »

"Excuse me if I don't recognize you at all, then. I was studying in Ys for over eight years. But Dalban told me that you're commanded by Mannan Tunhausen and some other man, named Gregor. Where are they? I have to speak with them immediatelly."

"And there you go." Alexandra helped Seyena stand up.

"Your turn." She reached with her staff toward Valor, but a spark of blast energy pushed her hand away, startling her.

"What..."
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7668 on: May 14, 2014, 09:34:50 am »

Olison nodded.
: "Also correct. Unfortunately, they have left within the last hour. They are likely in combat within the castle's halls as we speak."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7670 on: May 14, 2014, 12:23:47 pm »

"They've attacked the gates? Why they left you behind, then?"

---

"No... it's barely used... I do sense two sources of power in your trousers, however."

"Magic! I meant magic, of course." Alexandra paled, blushed and then paled again.

"Are you carrying some kind of magical artifact?"
SigFlags!

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7671 on: May 14, 2014, 12:37:23 pm »

: "No, as it stands they used some sort of magic to teleport directly into the castle. The spell only permitted a limited amount of our forces through, hence, we were left behind. The Magister here would have more details on the specifics." Olison gestured over to Tiron.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #7672 on: May 14, 2014, 01:06:06 pm »

The wyvern knight slowly rose off of a knee with a clank from his armor, his prayer of gratitude and peace to those who have passed done. With all that had happened, there's no doubt in his mind of the divine providence that had been gifted to them thanks to the watchful eye of the Dragon.
Joining back up with the others, Sal gave a wide,  toothy smile at their rescuers. "Don' think we woulda made it outta tha' wit'out yer help, yah 'ave our thanks."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #7673 on: May 14, 2014, 01:43:04 pm »

Alexander forces himself off of the ground, armor screeching against the masonry and sparking. He then took a moment not to talk but to catch his breath and regain his stability.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7674 on: May 14, 2014, 03:07:57 pm »

Seyena nodded, thankful for the priestess' help as she was brought to her feet.

Though at Salvatore's words, she scoffed.

"We've been through worse. We would have survived this just like any other situation before."

"Though, I'm not saying the help isn't appreciated."
I need to put something interesting here.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7675 on: May 14, 2014, 04:57:46 pm »

Valor frowned, thinking about it. "Uh, no, I don't think so. To be honest, I don't really trust ma- Hey, hang on a second." Valor reached a hand into his pocket, and withdrew the black pearl. "I found this on the ugly one with the axe. Well, actually when I opened his throat he sort of dropped it. Anyway, is it what you're talking about?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7676 on: May 14, 2014, 05:10:08 pm »

"Oh!"

"Yes, yes, I did it. I've used two crystals to form a link and sent the group one way to the castle... Unfortunately I don't have any way to bring them back, you see."

"I see, we will use horses. The cavalry unit can easily take us all to the castle in less than half an hour. Olison, right? Please gather everyone, we will be leaving shortly."

---

"That's Black Pearl! A dragonstone belonging to... to... I think grand-uncle from mother's side of our current King? But I can feel it was infused with such hideous magic... I won't be touching it!"

"I will keep it safe for now." Danya extended her hand for the Pearl.

"We should return it soon... but strangely, I'm still feeling dark magics emanating from your, err... pants. Do you have another artifact stashed there?"
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 05:13:26 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7677 on: May 14, 2014, 05:19:31 pm »

"Yeah, actually I think I know someone who could guard it a bit better than you." Valor said. He turned his head to look at Alexander. "Yo, Jorinn, head's up!" The mercenary underhanded the stone to Alex."It seems that thing blocks magic. Explains why none of those mages came after me just a bit ago. You hold it for me, alright?" Valor looked back at Alexandra. That was the only thing he could think of that was on him.

Wait. Was this one of the things Chris had told him about? Oh boy. He'd have to let her down gently. "Listen, uh, you're really nice and all but- HURK." Valor suddenly turned slightly green and grabbed at the poisoned wound. "Gah shit, I thought that was gone. I fucking hate magic."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7678 on: May 14, 2014, 05:27:35 pm »

"I still want to return that- Are you allright? What poison? I will take a look." Alexandra knelt in front of Valor and placed her hand on his thigh, and he could feel warmth emanating from her hand.

"That's not poison, it's powerful dark magic. There's some tiny metal piece in your leg...." Alexandra kept her hand there for a moment, and then just slumped to the ground. Valor felt much much better in the same moment.

"Countess!" Leo turned his attention from Olison and helped Alexandra onto her knees, and then up. She was pale, sweating, yet managed to get her smile back on; the healthy pinkiness of her cheeks returned soon.

"I'm allright... I'm allright. I... I've managed to remove the curse from the metal piece. It's of course still there but I used my magics; there shouldn't be any infection. Just make sure to visit a surgeon that can remove the metal splinter... I need to sit down for a moment." That said, she moved to a large piece of rubble and sat down. Matilda moved by and healed Valor's wounds, now that magic worked on him, and then turned to Seyena.

"Thank you for letting me to borrow your staff; I've healed whom I could, and now I'm returning the staff. Many thanks again."

"Well then. Is there anything else? If not, we should be going. I hope... I hope I can meet with my mother."
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 05:34:16 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7679 on: May 14, 2014, 05:30:26 pm »

Valor eyed Leo, but said nothing. He'd prefer not to go through him to get at Prixima if it came to that.

...He really hoped the others had already gotten the job done.
Pages: 1 ... 510 511 [512] 513 514 ... 559