Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 417393 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #765 on: March 20, 2013, 12:52:46 am »

Valor grimaced, staring into the middle distance. "If you're planning to lose sleep over whether or not the side you're on is 'right', I suggest a different line of work. These are father's sons and mother's daughters you're going to be asked to fight and kill. The side that has the moral high ground is of little consequence."

"Do not be a fool.. it was just a thought, nothing else. As long as we get the dragonstone and have some fun, I am just fineeee... hehe..heh..."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: March 20, 2013, 12:58:31 am »

It was at this point that Valor pointedly took a step away from Tantallos. Occasionally you had to work with one of these types in the mercenary business - People who were far more interested in ensuring someone else's life ended sooner than expected than any compensation offered by their employer.

He just hoped he wouldn't one day be one of them.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: March 20, 2013, 01:21:53 am »

Tantallos noticed Valor moving away and gave a quiet laugh, rubbing his hands together.

"What is the matter...? You are a mercenary... you should not be worried about having your hands covered in blood..heheh.. I am not even a mercenary at all.. I just like to explore and learn.. and when I heard about the dragonstone I got interested..."

The shaman slowly crossed his arms and moved his head to the side to show the grin he had on his face.

"You can keep talking.. after all it is always good to have someone to talk with, right? "

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: March 20, 2013, 01:29:47 am »

Valor grimaced again. "Just because I work as a merc doesn't mean that I take unsightly glee in tearing people in half. I just do this because it was the only method I could find to provide for myself."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: March 20, 2013, 01:46:25 am »

Valor grimaced again. "Just because I work as a merc doesn't mean that I take unsightly glee in tearing people in half. I just do this because it was the only method I could find to provide for myself."

Tantallos gave a shrug, not really seeing any difference on his response.

"Well, everyone have their tastes, and you know what...when I finish this mission I had been on to get stronger, I will help you so you will have enough money to stop needing to be a mercenary, how does that sound for you? But keep in mind that will take a while as we are really far away from where I live AND I still weak compared to the traitor I will have to face."
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 02:01:46 am by Praefectus Screptum »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: March 20, 2013, 02:06:07 am »

Valor's right eyebrow shot up so fast that it threatened to tear off and fly into the sky. "What, are you saying you're some kind of wandering noble scion, destined to slay the grand vizier what murdered your father, the sultan? Because I saw a mummer's farce like that once."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: March 20, 2013, 02:26:32 am »

Valor's right eyebrow shot up so fast that it threatened to tear off and fly into the sky. "What, are you saying you're some kind of wandering noble scion, destined to slay the grand vizier what murdered your father, the sultan? Because I saw a mummer's farce like that once."

Tantallos' expression turned into a something from amused to unamused, the frown on his face could be seen.

"You really like to take things in a way to offend others, do not you? I am a noble indeed, but I am not going to slay some grand vizier that murdered my father. I am from a family of mages, druids to be a little more specific, we always tried to show the world that ancient magic can be used for the good and stop this negative fame of the dark magic. As you might know, it is difficult to reach some places due to this problem.. We  even managed to have some progress, BUT one of the members of my family became greedy for power and for information, before we could even notice, he was gone and formed up his own army to raid places, it seems he managed to dominate the most obscure kinds of magics, we believe it is related to draining people's energy. So on other words, I am here to stop a madness before it is too late, thanks to his insane decision, the Forsakens suffered more problems than ever."

He gave a sigh and looked down for a moment, letting a hand move up to pat his Flux tome.

"It is hard to find people to discuss about a fragile topic like this, you know. Especially because they always think it is only our fault and ignore the intentions of the group itself. Nobody here expected to see that, and he was considered a traitor for choosing that path, even if we do not approve his decision, they think we are all the same. Ancient magic is really a problem sometimes.."
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 02:29:23 am by Praefectus Screptum »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: March 20, 2013, 05:33:47 am »

Taki belched loudly, wiping her chain with her sleeve.

"Get a room you two." She commented diplomatically, before going back to her meal.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: March 20, 2013, 06:28:36 am »

In an hour that have passed by now, the rain have ended. Dark clouds mostly dispersed, showing the darkening sky of early evening.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: March 20, 2013, 10:30:21 am »

Olison heaved a loud sigh, his eyes darted to the window.

: "In any case, we had best start moving before Eor catches on. Staggered formation, no? We should leave at different times and reconvene near the windmill."

Olison stood and made for the door, giving Gregor a slight pat on the shoulder.

: "When the time comes, we'll make the choice clear to Eor and his men. There will be no unnecessary deaths."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: March 20, 2013, 11:29:55 am »

: "When the time comes, we'll make the choice clear to Eor and his men. There will be no unnecessary deaths."
:"Everytime I heard that phase, the graveyard get overflowing. But you right, let get a move on."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: March 20, 2013, 12:15:24 pm »

"Very well. We'll meet up later on at the windmill, then. Shall we?"

Chris said, putting an arm around Ami's shoulders and making to leave first.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: March 20, 2013, 12:22:35 pm »

"Very well. We'll meet up later on at the windmill, then. Shall we?"

Chris said, putting an arm around Ami's shoulders and making to leave first.
:"Please remove your arm from my shoulder."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: March 20, 2013, 12:28:20 pm »

"Oh, fine. Spoilsport."

Chris did so.

"We probably shouldn't split up too much, though. There's thirteen of us; that's enough for five pairs and a group of three."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: March 20, 2013, 12:44:20 pm »

"How about six pairs and Chris goes alone?" Taki suggested helpfully.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 559