Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 420 421 [422] 423 424 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 416790 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #6315 on: October 12, 2013, 12:26:58 pm »

"No, I couldn't find a way past the guards into the study. There's only one entrance and they weren't stupid enough to fall for the old thrown rock trick."

"I'm just speaking generally. The note mentioned this guy, so he has an association with Prixima, and therefore we shouldn't trust him."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6316 on: October 12, 2013, 12:40:46 pm »

"The man speaks sense. I'm not going to sleep easily, that's for sure..." Edwin chipped in quickly.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6317 on: October 12, 2013, 12:43:20 pm »

: "Don't get me wrong Chris, I don't really trust him either. But I don't think he's going to have us killed; at least, I hope he doesn't."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6318 on: October 12, 2013, 12:50:20 pm »

"I'll keep watch tonight, then."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #6319 on: October 12, 2013, 02:18:54 pm »

Meanwhile...

Count Grummel wiped away some sweat from his forehead.

"Damned von Hexham, as if I don't have enough trouble on my own. And to reject the proposal so rudely, that little-"

"Little inconvenience, indeed." The voice coming from behind one of the curtains made the Count jump in his chair.

"GAH! Ernest! How long have you been standing there!?" The spy moved from behind the heavy curtain and stepped up to the desk.

"I've came in shortly before Gregor have arrived. I'm here to relay to you the last orders from Prixima for now and to say goodbye. Thankfully, your magicians were competent enough to provide me with ingredients and spells to destroy the box and grab the Rosy Quartz. With this stone, Lady Prixima is just one gem away reaching a two digit collection." The Count didn't say anything, and after a moment, he breathed slowly.

"Send Lady Prixima my regards..." Ernest cut short Count's talk with a wave of hand.

"Ah yes, your orders. Kill Gregor and his companions. None must leave your castle alive." This was too much for the Count, who stood up, his face pale for a moment.

"B-But they've been pardoned by the king himself! And I kept close ties with Gregor's father, I-I can't just go and-"

"Heinrich von Grummel. Your orders. Kill Gregor and his companions. None must leave your castle alive. Or are you playing on two fronts? Plotting against Prixima Kesselring? You already have a seat at the future council of the world united under her banner; it would be bad if something would happen to you, and your people, or your beloved daughter, am I right?" The Count grunted in response, and then sat down, resigned.

"I'm pleased that we could reach an understanding. Now, do you require my help with this or..."

"N-no! It... it will be settled as a... as a matter of Grummel county. I will have them restrained, or wait, I can execute them with some pretext... in the morning, I think I could, yes..."

"See, I knew you're a competent man, Count Grummel. I will now excuse myself." The spy bowed mockingly, complete with proper hand motion of a courtier, and then left through a door that led onto the balcony and nearby fortifications. Count Grummel looked down at the papers, before rubbing his forehead with the handkerchief again, his hand reaching toward the jar of ink and a quill lying nearby.

"F-For the county... and for Alexandra... I must do this..." Taking a deep breath, he began scribbling orders and instructions. Outside, a small silhouette moved away from the door and silently escaped toward into the corridors.

~Timelapse~

Evening reached this part of the world. The mercenaries were placed in a large barracks instead of guest chambers for every of them, but still, the beds were comfy and the food offered was varied and tasty. As most of the mercenaries prepared for sleep...

*KNOCK KNOCK* Someone was knocking on the door.

"Excuse me, is Sir Gregor here?"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6320 on: October 12, 2013, 02:27:19 pm »

: "Mmm? Who could it be at this time of night?"

Charlotte, as always, slept with one eye open and both her bows at the ready.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 02:29:39 pm by freeformschooler »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6321 on: October 12, 2013, 02:34:14 pm »

Chris was standing next to the door.

"Who wants to know?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #6322 on: October 12, 2013, 02:40:19 pm »

"Um, I'm Alexandra... Sir Gregor knows me!" The voice from behind the door was rather quiet.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6323 on: October 12, 2013, 02:44:43 pm »

Chris opened the door enough to peer through it.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #6324 on: October 12, 2013, 02:48:08 pm »

Alexandra gasped in surprise - and fear - when she saw much taller Chris, hooded, standing and staring at her. She was whole head shorter than him, or more.

"H-Hello there, is Sir Gregor inside?"
SigFlags!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6325 on: October 12, 2013, 02:50:53 pm »

Chris took off his hood.

"I'm not going to hurt you. Gregor? Visitor for you."

This last was said over his shoulder.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6326 on: October 12, 2013, 02:58:23 pm »

Gregor - who had almost fallen asleep at this point - yawned and walked over.

: "Who could be calling at this time of..."

: "Alexandra? What are you doing here?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #6327 on: October 12, 2013, 03:01:30 pm »

She remained silent for a moment.

"I... I was wondering if you would be, um, interested in a walk. The moon is pretty tonight. I, um, have something to tell you..." She tried not to be embarassed but the flush on her cheeks almost radiated off heat.
SigFlags!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6328 on: October 12, 2013, 03:26:30 pm »

: "Really now?"

Charlotte rose from her bed.

: "I'm certain Sir Gregor wouldn't mind me tagging along. After all, we fire-forged combat allies that didn't just meet today have to stick together, don't we?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6329 on: October 12, 2013, 03:29:10 pm »

Alarms were going off in Gregor's head. This whole thing reeked of bad news, and he was determined to at least try to avoid it.

: "Can't you tell me here? Not that going for walks isn't nice, but if it's something important I would want to be able to speak with my friends if necessary."

Pages: 1 ... 420 421 [422] 423 424 ... 559