Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 391 392 [393] 394 395 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 416882 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #5880 on: September 10, 2013, 01:54:02 pm »

@Tantallos:

The only shop selling tomes was the one selling tools; the shopkeeper had three books with him.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5881 on: September 10, 2013, 02:07:29 pm »

: "Indeed it will be." Olison nodded as he checked the edge of the Steel Sword, "We'll need these new styles in order to keep up, if the last fight was any indicator. Our toughest battles are still ahead of us." He sheathed the sword, exhaling sharply, "I guess the point I was eventually getting to with all my banter was that feeling your own weakness is only human. It's failing to meet it that makes you a coward. I know this firsthand." Grasping the hilt of his Iron Sword, he looked towards Valor, "So, another round? Or shall we conserve our strength for tomorrow?"

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5882 on: September 10, 2013, 02:16:30 pm »

"Hmm. Do you think we should tell the others now?"
:"We probable should. It would be good news for the others, I think."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5883 on: September 10, 2013, 02:35:11 pm »

"I dunno. But maybe we should get some medical attention before we make a decision. Whatever is going on with your side isn't exactly leaving this a fair fight." Valor rolled his left shoulder, and winced. "That and my arm is still throbbing. Heh."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5884 on: September 10, 2013, 02:42:32 pm »

Chris put his hood back on. He thought, only half-jokingly, that they might not recognize him without it. Also I haven't done other expressions for him without the hood yet

"Of course. Let's see who we can find, shall we?"

He took Ami's hand and laced his fingers through hers as they walked outside... and found Olison and Valor apparently concluding a duel outside. He cleared his throat politely, just now realizing he was going to have to explain himself to everyone individually. Well. Taking responsibility for his actions and facing their consequences was something he was going to have to do now if he really wanted to be a new man.

"Valor, Olison. Before you say anything I have two things I want to say. The first is that I'm sorry for leaving everyone high and dry. Gregor told me you have had it rough recently, and I should have been there to help and share the burden. Anything you want to say to me is fully justified, and I'll deserve it."

"The second... well..."

"Ami and I... we're getting married."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5885 on: September 10, 2013, 02:50:15 pm »

: Olison gave a wheezing laugh, "It'll heal up soon enough. There's only so much a staff can-"
The horseman's statement stopped the moment a familiar voice hit the air.
: "Oh, there you are Chris. I was wondering where you-" Olison replied with a calm demeanor until he heard the last bit of Chris' account, "You're getting married!?" He sounded with a sharp tone of surprise, with an eyebrow raised.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5886 on: September 10, 2013, 02:50:52 pm »

"...Okay. Congratulations? On the whole getting married thing. Not the running off thing." Valor approached Chris and patted him on the shoulder. "And we're all fine, and you're back, so no harm done, really. Nice to have you back." Valor placed his hands on the back of his head, and looked at the couple thoughtfully. "So... Are you going to, like, elope, or have a proper ceremony once we trash Prixima?"

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5887 on: September 10, 2013, 02:54:30 pm »

:"It will probable be the proper ceremony, don't want to leave you guys to face her alone."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5888 on: September 10, 2013, 03:02:48 pm »

Chris laughed and scratched the back of his neck.

"We'll have to plan that. I think I would like having our ceremony in the Forsaken Keep, with all of you there."

He was much more at ease now that the moment had passed. They had implicitly forgiven him, and he was grateful for it. He turned to Olison.

"Yes, we are. It's... indescribable. Ami saying yes was the best thing to ever happen to me."

He gave her hand a small squeeze as he said that.

"Yeah... once we get done with this Prixima business..."

Chris smiled to himself.

"I'd like to catch up with the two of you as well, while we're here. How have you been doing?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5889 on: September 10, 2013, 03:13:17 pm »

"I received the single soundest ass-kicking I ever have. Also, I'm officially a hero now. Oh, and new fighting style, that's new." Valor waggled the shield by way of explanation.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5890 on: September 10, 2013, 03:16:26 pm »

Olison's eyebrow remained up as he continued to look on for a couple moments, but soon he was back to his normal glare.
: "You have changed, Shields." Olison's mouth curled upward, "Was that absence that so-nearly doomed us all taken just to get a fancy enough ring?" He asked half-jokingly. "I'm fine as it stands, thanks. A bit of training between battles to keep my skills sharp."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5891 on: September 10, 2013, 03:20:36 pm »

Chris closed his eyes for a moment. Yeah. He had deserved that one.

"...The ring was my mother's. And... no. It was a personal vendetta... one that I realized after I finished it, I should have let go instead of pursuing."

"I won't abandon the group a second time. I promise."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5892 on: September 10, 2013, 03:28:56 pm »

: "Heh. No, it's no issue." Olison returned a serious look, "I trust you to do what you need to do, Chris. And in any case, I'm glad for the both of you. It'll take Prixima a hell of a lot more to stop us now."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5893 on: September 10, 2013, 03:32:57 pm »

"She'd need every army in the world to stop us." Valor smiled, confidence shining off of him. "And I doubt that would be enough."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5894 on: September 10, 2013, 03:38:33 pm »

"Thank you. I'm looking forward to seeing her fall."

His time working with Prixima... killing her would be like killing the old Chris, the one he didn't want to be anymore. He needed to be there, to help overthrow her.

"So... you're a hero now, Valor?"

He smiled a bit teasingly.

"When do you plan to fly, I mean ride, off into the sunset with your girl?"
Pages: 1 ... 391 392 [393] 394 395 ... 559