Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 386 387 [388] 389 390 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 416767 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #5805 on: September 09, 2013, 06:59:13 pm »

Valor saw Olison working on the training dummy, and casually approached. "I think a live opponent would work better than a dummy, don't you?" He asked, removing his recently liberated shield from his back. "What do you think? It's been a while since we've sparred."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5806 on: September 09, 2013, 07:08:08 pm »

Olison barely managed to stuff one bag full of straw before he heard Valor approaching.
: "I'd say as much. It's been a bit too long, when was it- when we were still fighting undead? I fear we've gotten a little rusty." Olison placed the bag near his own horse who was nearby, munching quietly on the grass. "Things got a little too close with that last battle." Olison's arm drifted over the spot where the lance managed to pierce his lungs, "You holding up alright?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5807 on: September 09, 2013, 07:14:16 pm »

"Not really."  Valor said, testing the weight of the shield. It felt lighter than he'd expected- Or maybe he had just gotten stronger? "Right after it ended, I really considered the idea of just running away. Leaving Prixima to whatever dark designs she has in mind for the stones." Valor drew his Iron Sword, the sword he had been carrying since it had all started so long ago, and stared at the notched blade. "I don't think it makes me a coward... But all the same, tasting that despair, that sense of weakness.... It was like a slap in the face, you know?"

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5808 on: September 09, 2013, 07:25:47 pm »

@Charlotte

Seyena looked over at Charlotte, standing up.
"Hm? Oh, sure, why not? It would be nice to have a quiet chat after that chaos earlier."

Assuming Charlotte follows her, Seyena heads outside the inn, looking up at the sky for a brief moment.
I need to put something interesting here.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5809 on: September 09, 2013, 07:31:37 pm »

: "How are you holding up? My heart skipped a beat when Arvis pointed his bow at you earlier. It was just an inch off..."

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5810 on: September 09, 2013, 08:05:56 pm »

"Oh, I'm holding up just fine. I actually came out of everything relatively unscathed. And I don't think that absolutely insane archer could have touched me if he tried."

"I'm more worried about you and all of the others. From what I saw, it was... rather messy down there. How are you yourself holding up?"
I need to put something interesting here.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5811 on: September 09, 2013, 08:06:29 pm »

Gregor jumped in shock at the sound of a familiar voice, before reason reasserted itself and he recognized Chris.

: "Whoa! Could you PLEASE not do that in the future? I just about had a heart attack!" He calmed down quickly enough, as he was more startled than angry.

: "Sorry. Where have you been, Chris?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #5812 on: September 09, 2013, 08:12:23 pm »

Salvatore sighed as he finally walked into the room, dirty and tired looking from having spent all of the time from the end of the battle till now helping the village deal with the dead. Ormm poked his head into the building shortly after, to which Sal nabbed a large chunk of meat and tossed it to the wyvern. It caught the meal and disappeared from the door.

With a thunk, the rider sat in a chair and began to fill a plate for himself to eat, not entirely paying attention to much right now. After a moment or two, the man grew more aware of his surroundings and looked around, nodding towards Alexander still at the house trying to be respectful of Anja. The others seem gone it seems. A few threads of dirty pink hair covered in specks of dried blood was showing from his helmet, unaware to the man.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5813 on: September 09, 2013, 08:18:45 pm »

"...Personal business. I'm sorry if I scared you."

He sounded pained and worried.

"You, uh, you didn't answer my question."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5814 on: September 09, 2013, 08:24:40 pm »

: "Yes. It wouldn't be the first time I felt as such." Olison glanced through a window through to the Inn inside, "The shadows of Wyvern Knights blotting the sky as they flown over the wall. That sight was a bit too familiar for my tastes... Resolve is naught but to be tested through one's life." Olison's hand briefly gripped his sword's hilt, "Much like one's sword arm."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5815 on: September 09, 2013, 08:25:35 pm »

Gregor's eyebrows narrowed. Chris wasn't acting at all like his usual self.

: "It's the necklace I got for Charlotte, but that's not important right now. What's wrong with you? You look like you've seen a ghost or something."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5816 on: September 09, 2013, 08:29:21 pm »

"Not quite."

Chris released a long breath through his nose and crossed his arms, still leaning against the wall.

"Have you ever... thought about your life? Really took a close look at it, objectively?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5817 on: September 09, 2013, 08:34:06 pm »

: "Hmm...I'm not sure I have, really. I know I've made mistakes in the past, and probably will make more in the future, but I don't think that's quite what you mean. Wanna talk about it?"

Gregor put the parcel away as he spoke, giving Chris his full attention.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #5818 on: September 09, 2013, 08:34:15 pm »

Alexander nodded at Salvatore, at this point just sitting there and trying not to disturb the woman currently sleeping on his arm.
Then he took a closer look at Salvatore, and spoke quietly.
:"Salvatore, your hair's showing. ...Actually, I've been meaning to talk to you about that, but..."
Alexander points with the non-pillow arm at Anja.
:"She might wake up."
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 08:45:35 pm by Powder Miner »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5819 on: September 09, 2013, 08:34:51 pm »

"Let's get some practice in. We should get a hang of these new weapons before we turn them against the enemy, after all." Valor lifted his shield into a defensive stance, and raised his sword behind him. "No holding back. Seyena and Ami will take care of us."
Pages: 1 ... 386 387 [388] 389 390 ... 559