Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 382 383 [384] 385 386 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 416717 times)

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #5745 on: September 06, 2013, 03:57:01 pm »

Olison's eyes glazed a little over the paper. He bit his lip occasionally at some times, mumbling to himself at others.
: "The check marks suggest it's a list. Objectives, perhaps?" Olison switched between the second and third papers back and forth, "Unless there's another trick in play with them, the words starting with capital letters could be names of places or people. And there's two instances of 'Nrtrnos'..." Olison groaned in frustration "Somehow I'm getting a headache even in this numbing cold. This will take time."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #5746 on: September 06, 2013, 04:15:00 pm »

Salvatore was by now with both feet firmly on the ground, looking at the field of bodies and the red snow. The rider was watching for a bit to see if the villagers were attempting to give the fallen enemies a burial of some kind, and if so would pitch in and help.

Ormm, in contrast, had found a particularly deep bit of snow and was rolling around in it, leaving smears of blood on the shapes he was making, attempting to get the blood off of itself.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5747 on: September 06, 2013, 04:35:46 pm »

Mia turn up next to Greg

:"Gregor! Tenebra said you found a whip during the battle."
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 06:29:22 pm by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5748 on: September 06, 2013, 05:16:11 pm »

"Yeah, I think a couple of my ribs might be bruised, not sure. Somethings going on, at any rate."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5749 on: September 06, 2013, 05:57:13 pm »

@ Mia

Gregor arched an eyebrow. "Tenebra said"...?

: "Yes, one of the wyvern riders was carrying it. If you want it, you can have it."

After giving Mia the whip, he decided to check on Charlotte, make sure she was okay after the difficult battle.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 06:28:46 pm by Sirus »
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5750 on: September 06, 2013, 06:30:09 pm »

:"Thank, Greg."

She wander off.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5751 on: September 06, 2013, 09:39:14 pm »

"Thank you, Plague Dragon.."

The druid mumbled something and kept with his hands together to pray, and after that, he turned around and presented a brief bow to Raquel.

"Thank you for the help too. I guess most of us danced with Death for quite a while."
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 09:42:53 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5752 on: September 07, 2013, 12:58:42 am »

Raquel dipped slightly in response to Tantallos's bow in a move somewhere between a half-bow and a curtsey. 
"Indeed, but we pulled through thanks to our good fortune and the talents of your fellow mercenaries."  Her smile quirked slightly.  "Here, now, let me help heal the wounds I missed before.  My apologies, but we were somewhat rushed earlier."  Bringing up the stave again, she channeled the magic again to Tantallos. 

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5753 on: September 07, 2013, 01:29:30 am »

A groan came from under a small pile of snow that managed to burst apart to show the still bloody form of Edwin pushing himself to his feet with a staff.

"Forgotten and left behind... Wonderful... Just. Wonderful."

Upon noticing the Tantallos and that lovely female sage that they had meet only a few hours ago, Raquel was her name if he was correct, he staggered over towards them.

"May I trouble the two of you for some medical assistance, please? I'm in somewhat bad form..."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5754 on: September 07, 2013, 02:36:29 am »

Meanwhile, heard from the trees line.

"Here the whip, why did-STOP EATING IT! IT NOT FOOD! It got spikes on it for started. If you get a tummy ache, don't come crying to me."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5755 on: September 07, 2013, 08:56:08 am »

Olison's eyes glazed a little over the paper. He bit his lip occasionally at some times, mumbling to himself at others.
: "The check marks suggest it's a list. Objectives, perhaps?" Olison switched between the second and third papers back and forth, "Unless there's another trick in play with them, the words starting with capital letters could be names of places or people. And there's two instances of 'Nrtrnos'..." Olison groaned in frustration "Somehow I'm getting a headache even in this numbing cold. This will take time."
:"Damn horse, eating that-"
:"Sigh"

Mia notices the code breakers

:"And what going on here?"
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 08:58:52 am by scapheap »

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5756 on: September 07, 2013, 08:57:02 am »

: "Yes, one of the wyvern riders was carrying it. If you want it, you can have it."

After giving Mia the whip, he decided to check on Charlotte, make sure she was okay after the difficult battle.

@Gregor:

Charlotte was wrapping some cloth around her leg. The team's healers helped a lot, but she wasn't as - er - used to being wounded as Valor and Tantallos.

: "Hey, Gregor. Doing well now that it's over? What's the plan from here on out?"

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5757 on: September 07, 2013, 09:12:06 am »

Olison was sitting cross-legged on the ground, looking from one paper to the next, all the while mumbling to himself.
: "Assuming it could be... And replacing those words with... Could perchance involve... And makes that sentence more sensible..." Only after a couple minutes did Olison notice Ami nearby.
: "Ah, feeling better Ami? Or was it Mia, whichever it is at the moment." Olison pulled the second and third pages to separate hands, rapidly looking between them both, "Apologies for the curtness, I'm trying to break the code on these papers here."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5758 on: September 07, 2013, 09:15:07 am »

:"I'm petty good at puzzles, may I look? Two heads make light work, no, that not the right saying.""

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5759 on: September 07, 2013, 09:17:20 am »

"Ah, of course.  My apologies."
With those words, she brought out even more of the healing stave's magic, rejuvenating Edwin. 
Pages: 1 ... 382 383 [384] 385 386 ... 559