Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 380 381 [382] 383 384 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 416760 times)

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #5715 on: September 05, 2013, 07:46:56 pm »

Trying to sit up, Olison looked over the rest of the group from his crouched position.
: "No casualties..." Olison concluded and closed his eyes.
: "Thank goodness... This didn't end up... Like before." He muttered under his breath. His reverie was short lived, as he immediately set to work tearing cloth from his spare reserves and whatever corpses remained around, working them into bandages for himself and his hurt horse laying nearby.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5716 on: September 05, 2013, 07:48:45 pm »

Gregor thought fast. He had no desire to end up like the other Meneleans, nor did he want to kill simple villagers.

: "Send your thanks to Lord Mannan, if you please. We were just happy to help, though I'm sorry we were unable to save all of the buildings."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #5717 on: September 05, 2013, 08:09:16 pm »

Salvatore took a deep breath as he felt the healing energy flow into him, then a sharp exhale as he felt his skin and flesh forcibly knit together, along with a strange tingling in his bones. Always felt strange to the rider, but instructions on coping with it are plentiful in armies and by now he's used to it. Ormm merely shivered and stretched on the wall, his claws gripping into the stonework.

"Thanks Seyena! Feel roight as rain Oi do, loike Oi can run ah field an' back now! Can' roightly say thin's woulda turned out as well as 'ey did if'in yah weren' 'ere, haha! This place will recover roight an' foine given ah bit o' toime, Berebian's are resourceful loike tha'. Glad ta see ah good number o' 'em are roight an' safe, back home where 'ey need be."

Sal wiped what blood he could off of him, which was mostly a mixture of breaking off that which was frozen on him, and smearing that which wasn't. The rider nudged his helmet, and felt more blood underneath. He sighed. "...Blast. Tha ain' comin' off roight an' easy. Ah well, nothing a bit o' toime can' get rid o', no? Either way, Oi'm sure Ormm don' much loike bein' on this 'ere wall." The rider patted the wyvern's neck with a smile, which was all the incentive the wyvern needed for getting off of the wall and landing on the ground, happy to be on something flat for once. "Seems Oi was roight!" The rider called back to Seyena with a laugh.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #5718 on: September 05, 2013, 08:18:35 pm »

Alexander looked amusedly at Salvatore, whilst he rubbed soot off of his hair, helmet, and the underside of his helmet.
:"You think you have cleaning problems? It's going to take me hours to get all of the soot off of this armor."
Alexander looked down and sighed. The majority of his plate was turned almost black from the soot he'd acquired from mass magic murdering. He shrugged, though. He was used to it.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5719 on: September 05, 2013, 10:29:51 pm »

As the lynch mob reverted to a gaggle of villagers in gratitude to the "Berebian" mercenaries, Raquel stepped back to the wagon and picked up the healing stave, then returned forward to where everyone else was busily dealing with the villagers, the bodies, and their own wounds.  She saw Derick, looking down at the dead body of Arvis, bleeding from his leg from a bolt wound. 
"This is the one, then.  The one Joz told us about.  At least it is done."  She looked at Derick for a moment, then gestured with the stave at the wound. 

"Hold still a moment; that bolt seems to have missed the important arteries, but it's not a good idea to leave it be.  And who knows if a..."  She swallowed the word she was about to say, "...if such an individual as that may have used poisons as well."  Without waiting for his say-so, she brought the stave down beside the wound, channeling the healing magic through it into his leg. 

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #5720 on: September 05, 2013, 11:59:22 pm »

Derick looked up, a little confused for a second before he snapped out of it.

"Huh- Oh. Thanks Raquel. I didn't even think of that."

It's FEF, not FEOF

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5721 on: September 06, 2013, 12:03:45 am »

A little bit of blood sprayed up from the snow as Edwin coughed, weakly trying to catch some healing attention. "A bit of help here please?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5722 on: September 06, 2013, 01:49:50 am »

"I see... is that... is that Olison? Olison! You're alive! That's impossible, but you're alive!" Matilda quickly moved toward the wounded horseman.

"Tunhausen?" Oooh's and mumbling came from the mouths of the villagers. "That's quite far from here. Well we will prepare a feast for your men, you need rest and food, and you can't deny that!" The villagers dispersed as the old man took Gregor by hand and began to led him into the village.

"Now tell me young man," he started, letting out a hum. "What kind of mission or errand brings you here all the way from Tunhausen, of all the places? Or is it one of those secret missions for the King, hmm?"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5723 on: September 06, 2013, 02:41:11 am »

Olison attempted to keep his horse calm enough to tie one last bandage around his front leg. Cleaning and dressing his own wounds may have been an old practice to the cavalier, but his nervous horse never failed to make the task into a test of patience.
: "Easy, Steil. It's nothing worse than what we've been through before. I know you can- Hm?" His own ears, however, perked on hearing his name from a voice he couldn't recognize as being from the group. Propping himself up on his lance, he attempted to identify the source. The rider's gaze immediately settled on Matilda and his face scrunched a little, as if stressing to remember something. "I apologize. I think you have me at a loss, Ma'am." He stated in resignation with a curt bow.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5724 on: September 06, 2013, 02:53:54 am »

"Oh, you don't remember... then again, it's been ages." Matilda looked down for a moment, and then smiled to Olison.

"When you were still serving Ferwelk as a squire, almost a decade ago... Your unit had a pair of troubadours. The first one was a fat guy named Leon. The other was a girl, and she had her hair dyed black, but everyone in the unit knew that her real hair colour was dark blue."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5725 on: September 06, 2013, 03:20:27 am »

Olison's expression loosened somewhat in surprise. He held his tongue a moment before muttering to himself.
: "My old unit... Lyciah, Rhyat, Devan," His tone was light and quiet as he continued on, "Inius, Ferth, Leon-..."
Olison's typically steely glare suddenly gave way to something that resembled shock.
: "Matilda?" The rider straightened himself up, trying to get a good look at Matilda's face. "The dye removed changes your profile a great deal. But Dragon's fangs, it is you!"
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 03:32:32 am by CrimsonEon »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5726 on: September 06, 2013, 03:23:58 am »

Tenebra walk over with Ami on his back, still bleeding.

"Neigh." it, well, neighed.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5727 on: September 06, 2013, 03:32:38 am »

Unfortunately Olison's horse, still reeling away from his owner's attempts at bandaging him, reared and attempted to back away with a loud whinny on hearing the demon horse.
: "Gha!" The rider uncharacteristically jumped. "Easy, boy! Easy!" He sighed and immediately attempted to resume his normal demeanor.
: "Ah, right. Hold a moment." Pulling out the healing powders he still carried, he limped over to Tenebra and applied some to its rider.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5728 on: September 06, 2013, 03:42:00 am »

:"...ZZZ" Ami snores.

Tenebra does a nicker* at Oilson before trotting off.

*a low rumble through the nostril that used at owners and equine friends.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5729 on: September 06, 2013, 03:58:35 am »

@ Village Elder

: "I'm sure we'd all appreciate a chance to relax. The battle was very difficult...as I'm sure you can see." Gregor gestured to the corpses strewn about everywhere, slightly amazed that none of them were his companions. He then allowed himself to be led away, listening to the elder's questions. "I'm afraid its a bit of a secret, but the gist of it is we were chasing a group of mercenaries out this way. The mercenaries were wiped out by that Menelean battalion first, unfortunately, but when we saw what the soldiers were up to we could hardly ignore them, right?" Gregor was not aware that Matilda or any others of her group had survived the battle, though if any of the mercenaries had survived Gregor wanted to keep them from getting beaten up and taken captive as well.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 380 381 [382] 383 384 ... 559