Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 379 380 [381] 382 383 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 416765 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #5700 on: September 05, 2013, 12:03:43 pm »

"Doubtfully. We barely had been talking lately, and it seems she is just looking for minions, so I think I may have to return to the castle on my own.

"Do not worry about that, I will not be running for her. But this will be helpful as I may be running for a kill, but without laughing, a deal is a deal."

Tantallos shrugged and shouted back before moving.

"You will have to guess on your own, minion recruiter."

He grinned and covered his face with the mask again, whispering to himself.

"Let the real game begin...maybe that will be enough to make her talk more often, heeeheh."

Move to 9,6 and heal Matilda.

"Back to your feet person that I never saw before."

« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 01:06:35 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5701 on: September 05, 2013, 04:42:43 pm »

Quote from: Raquel heals Tantallos
10+22 = Up to 32HP restored

Quote from: Tantallos heals Matilda
10+23 /2 = Up to 16HP restored

~~Enemies Turn!~~

Arvis grimaced and... ran away toward the road.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot!" The blonde officer turned around and sent a bolt right into Derick's chest.

Quote from: Arvis vs Derick
Hit: 125-10-63 = 52
Hit roll: 44, hit!
Damage: 30-13 = 17dmg

~~Allies Turn!~~

Matilda slid from Seyena's pegasus and fell onto the snow, but she raised herself, looking around in confusion.

"Uhh... oh, oh my, I must've been out for long. What am I doing here?" She held her book closely, staring at Gregor's companions.

In the meanwhile, Anja approached Derick and flushed the blue liquid onto his wound.

Quote from: Anja uses Elixir on Derick
Up to 20HP restored

~~Player Turn 15~~

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #5702 on: September 05, 2013, 04:58:58 pm »

Derick pulled himself up his feet.

"Thanks for that Anja."

"Alright Arvis. So where was I?"
It's FEF, not FEOF

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5703 on: September 05, 2013, 04:59:58 pm »

"Hmm? Oh, you again. I believe you're supposed to be dead now?"
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #5704 on: September 05, 2013, 05:38:23 pm »

"No no, before that. Uh..."

"Oh yeah. You were asking why I wanted your name.

"You...  you and your men betrayed and murdered people I considered my friends. Joz and all the others! You- you're despicable! When we found them they had be left to rot. But Joz managed to live long enough to tell me what YOU did! I swore to him... and and all the other members of the band, that I would avenge them. And now I'm here in front of you."

"I'm not going to let this chance pass by! I won't leave myself with another search to complete! I'll kill you here and now, and fulfill my promise! Prepare to pay for everything you've done!"

Move 11, 10 and Attack Arvis!
It's FEF, not FEOF

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5705 on: September 05, 2013, 05:47:20 pm »

Charlotte wiped the blood off her face.

: "GO, DERICK!"

@Alex:

: "Hey, Alex! Could you move forward a little bit? Not to sound rude, but I think I've got a good shot at one of those bandits from where you're standing."

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5706 on: September 05, 2013, 05:51:01 pm »

"Matilda- is it? You're still a little woozy, don't worry, go take a seat. We're on your side, we don't need you attacking the wrong guy. We're all coughing up enough blood as it is."
I need to put something interesting here.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5707 on: September 05, 2013, 05:52:51 pm »

"Ha! Nice speech, kiddo! Let's see if you stay true to your words!"

Arvis braced himself for the attack and tried to dodge, but Derick's shamsir struck him in the arm. The crossbowman cursed and shot Derick in the leg.

"Heh, you bleed like-wh-!" Arvis looked down at his stomach - the shamsir was deep in his body up to the hilt. Stunned, the blonde man stumbled backwards and fell onto the muddy dirt, gasping for air.

"You.. you wretched...! And... and what did you accomplish? You've got NOTHING! Your dear, dead friends will still... be dead! Hhghhk-! Arvis vomited up some blood, which splattered over his face, and went stiff, the shamsir still embedded in his corpse.

Quote from: Derick vs Arvis
Hit: 125-50 = 75
Hit roll: 70, hit!
Damage: 31+2-14 = 19dmg

Arvis counters!
Hit: 125-63 = 62 => 85
Hit roll: 27, hit!
Damage: 30-13 = 17dmg

Hit: 125-50 = 75
Hit roll: 32, hit!
Damage: 31+2-14 = 19dmg

"Oh, shit!" The rest of Menelean soldiers began tossing their weapons away, their hands up.

"Mercy!" One of them cried. Suddenly, there was commotion behind their backs - a mob of villagers rushed toward Gregor, his friends, and leftover Meneleans. Armed with pitchforks, clubs and knives, and hatred in their eyes, they were closing in on the Menelean soldiers.

~~Chapter 9B Complete!~~
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 05:54:24 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #5708 on: September 05, 2013, 06:03:47 pm »

Derick stumbled for a second and reached down to pull the bolt out of his leg with a wince. He stood and looked down at Arvis's corpse, ignoring the scores of people by.

"You're right. They're still dead, but at least their souls can rest in piece."

"But you're wrong too. I did accomplish something. I rid the world of a piece of trash like you."
It's FEF, not FEOF

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #5709 on: September 05, 2013, 06:06:33 pm »

Alexander put his shield up, standing where he could to protect as much of the team as possible in case the peasants had Alexander's friends' murder in their heads. But he also had his lance stowed. He wasn't going to use it, after all.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5711 on: September 05, 2013, 06:14:12 pm »

The mob fell onto the Meneleans and started the beating. After a short while, when the remaining Meneleans were beaten into submission and bleeding, but not dead, the villagers bound them and dragged them off. Some of the villagers remained, and and elderly man in blue robe and a yellow sash over his chest approached.

"I've told them - I kept saying that our Berebian soldiers will come to aid us, and I began to lose faith, but lo! Here they are! Glory to Berebia!"

"Glory! Glory to Berebian Army!" The villagers chanted along with the elder of the village, who then silenced his townsfolk and turned to Gregor, sighing rather happily.

"Now, now. I'm sorry for prying, but you're quite a strange unit, very peculiar mix of sorts! Tell me, are you stationed in Akuma or maybe Falzisch? Or, perchance, you're patrol from the Gunnermann fortress? I will certainly send a letter with thanks to your commander!"
SigFlags!

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5712 on: September 05, 2013, 07:23:17 pm »

"Finally. Healing is not really my thing."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #5713 on: September 05, 2013, 07:29:56 pm »

"We... Won? Heh... Knew... Thin' would be foine." Salvatore mumbled weakly to himself from his position on Ormm, on the now probably pretty bloody wall. With a sigh, the wyvern rider placed his lance on a resting position on himself and loosened his grip. The golden wyvern tried to rear its head back to get a look at its rider although couldn't quite crane its neck, and ultimately sat on the wall for fear of aggravating wounds in either itself or its rider.

[I abused the hell outta that blender tool.]

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5714 on: September 05, 2013, 07:39:38 pm »

Seyena looked up, seeing Salvatore and Ormm perched upon the wall. Seyena carefully directed Ilya onto the wall, where the poor pegasus slipped a few times, the hooves not able to find as much traction.

"Yes, we've won. Come on now, we've all been through a little hell, but we got to get up." Seyena said, tapping both wyvern and his rider with her staff to heal their injuries.
I need to put something interesting here.
Pages: 1 ... 379 380 [381] 382 383 ... 559