Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 361 362 [363] 364 365 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 417204 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #5430 on: August 15, 2013, 10:35:37 pm »

@ Charlotte
His face blanched at the implications.
"Is...is that something that she could do? I've never heard of magic like that, but if that's the case...Well, we'd all be in even worse trouble than we are now."

: "Anyone who knows about the magic she practices seems to revile her for it. We'd never seen anything like what Bores was doing, so what's to say a foul witch with enough books, artifacts and diabolicalness couldn't pull off Summonings? I mean, pulling living creatures from thin air... it sounds impossible for anyone but the most skilled magi."

She then scratched her head again. This was the Thinking Motion.

Seyena eyed Charlotte with a mixture of disbelief, and something else. She was unsettled.

"We've established that the stones are all just mere fractions of their power, it should surely take a large, large amount to even make one dragon. Even if Prixima has the means to do so, I don't think she's even found nearly enough stones by now, and I'm sure even more have been lost with time."

"Besides, like Gregor said, it's likely impossible, you can raise dead bodies into revenants, but creating a living, breathing dragon from scratch, No. She probably wants the stones for their power alone, if anything. Prixima wouldn't, no, she couldn't bring the dragons back."

: "You have a point. It's just a guess, but hear me here: assuming her story is true, the Humans and Dragons defeated the old demons for good. Where are the Dragons now? Did they go extinct? Or did they go somewhere else? I've rehearsed that story a few times since then. It's almost like humanity was caught in between a war of two species from a different time and place. If the dragons disappeared, then she wouldn't have to 'create' one, would she?"

She sighed.

: "Just a theory, of course. I'm getting too crazy for my own good."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5431 on: August 15, 2013, 10:43:11 pm »

"Well, we can't do much about it right now. Anyway Seyena, to answer your question I think we're going after the box. Joz didn't have it; according to Raquel someone called Matilda took it early in the battle to bring it to their employer. Raquel knows where the meeting will take place and possibly where the employer will go afterward, so perhaps we can set up an ambush of sorts to get the box, and hopefully learn a little more about what's going on."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #5432 on: August 15, 2013, 10:46:12 pm »

"I don't feel comfortable with outright attacking the exchange. It seems kinda..."
It's FEF, not FEOF

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5433 on: August 15, 2013, 10:50:19 pm »

"I understand what you mean. I wasn't talking about the exchange anyway; sounds like Matilda got quite a head start. I was thinking of ambushing the employer as he tries to return to Menelea."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #5434 on: August 15, 2013, 11:28:06 pm »

"Gotta say, tha' horse got itself some good control. Most horses Ormm picks up tend ta panic, nary ah problem. Don' know much 'bout horses ta be honest, but it's obvious he trusts yah well, an' been trained well. Mark o' ah grand roider, tha'." Salvatore commented as he looked at the graves, then at the bodies. After a moment of silence on Sal's part, he sighs.

"'Ey didn' deserve this. An' 'eir leader jus' leavin' 'em there ta freeze an' be picked by the wolves. Ain' ah glance at the field, not ah request fer 'em ta be brought home. Oi don' know who these men be, the loives 'ey lived, the people 'ey've met an' impacted, but ah death ain' just be ah removal o' somethin', it ripples loike water. Effects everyone, those 'ey know, even those 'ey don'." The rider walked down the ranks of the dead, looking at them each in turn. Their helmets had been removed, their eyes closed, and a coin on each eye to keep it closed, twenty coins for the ten of them used. "'Ey say tha' when ah man dies, their face takes on ah look o' their last thought. Pain, regret, fear, confusion, surprise, peace... 'Tis ah dark world we live in. Death be plentiful, an' peace be short."

Salvatore set his pick aside as he waited by the one that was the farthest away from the group, seeing to work towards the group. "Hold true, yah o' dark surroundin's an' cruel machinations. Fer all work is rewarded in the end, all eyes watched over, all thoughts an' actions taken account o'. All debts can be repaid, all sins atoned, yah oh remorse, fer death can be repaid wit' loife, fer nothin' stands as strong against tha' o' evil. Those who have left us are free o' pain, ta seek 'eir own ends an' be balanced in the end by the grand scales o' fate an' seek the peace each man has sown. An' let it be said, so ta, shall we join 'em when our time has come, through the tests o' adversity, through the perils o' those o' darker spirit an' twisted soul, lose not yer hope in loife, in love, in happiness an' kinship, fer these be our weapons an' our guide, our shield an' our loight. Oi don' know the men 'fore me, 'eir fears an' joys, 'eir trials an' victories, loives taken from 'em by violent hands. May 'ey foind the peace 'ey seek, so far from home."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5435 on: August 15, 2013, 11:58:03 pm »

"Good. So I guess everything went well. I just hope we get rid of that crazy witch soon, I still need to take care of some pending problems on the castle."

"Which reminds me of something. Sage lady, do you intend to keep wandering around? Because if you wish to get a permanent job, you could join the Forsakens. You probably would be the first Sage working for us. The assassin person is already our first assassin, so I would not mind adding more surprises on that place."

Tantallos looked to the side and took a hand to his chin.

"And it seems something is already going on.. maybe we should check."
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 12:00:09 am by Praefectus Screptum »

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5436 on: August 16, 2013, 12:11:39 am »

Olison silently followed his way to the first body, listening intently.
: "...So say we, children of light and reason. As those who still live may continue their everlasting stand against the darkness that be." Olison stated in a solemn tone, almost impulsively. After a pause he spoke one more time, "Lie relieved, and find your peace."

Olison made his way around to the body's head, crouching down and placing his hands on their shoulders, awaiting Sal's help.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5437 on: August 16, 2013, 09:46:53 am »

"Joining the Forsakens is a possibility, but I have my own obligations back home.  Thank you for your kind offer, though."

As Tantallos pointed out the others, who had gathered near the tomb, she glanced over as well. 
"Agreed.  Shall we, then?"

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5438 on: August 16, 2013, 09:53:15 am »

As Tantallos pointed out the others, who had gathered near the tomb, she glanced over as well. 
"Agreed.  Shall we, then?"

: "Lead the way."

Charlotte follows Raquel along with any others that may want to come.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5439 on: August 16, 2013, 10:20:48 am »

"Valor... As a sage, an avid researcher, a passionate scholar and a skilled practitioner of the magical arts, I feel like it is my duty to say this to you: If I so much as see you give a dragonstone a sideways look while holding a sword or heavy object, then I will personally burn your hands off." Edwin calmly remarks as he passes by, following Charlotte as she seemed to know what to do.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #5440 on: August 16, 2013, 10:21:41 am »

Salvatore nodded when Olison continued, saying 'foind yer peace' quietly with the rider at the end. With that, the wyvern rider took his position around the feet of the body, grabbing them when Olison grabs his end and works to lay the body in its final resting place. Once the first is done, he moves onto the second and so forth, leaving the filling of the graves for last.

"Thank yah Olison, fer the 'elp an' the conversation. Its been good talkin' ta 'nother from Berebia... Oi've forgotten how much Oi missed it 'til we got 'ere. Its land, its people, heh, even its weather. It may not be mah home anymore, but it was good ta see it 'gain, if'in only fer ah while."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5441 on: August 16, 2013, 02:14:07 pm »

Olison dusted his gloves off before he grasped the shovel.
: "It's no trouble, Salvatore. The dead make ill company for the living." Olison added with a wry chuckle, "Although it has proven a harsh land on more than one occasion, Berebia's still my home. Mayhaps I'll get the chance to show you the mountains south of Ugral sometime. Even harsher than here, but some of the lakes up there are worth seeing." With a moment more, Olison drove the shovel into the fresh mound of ice and dirt, taking chunks out of it at a time to fill the dirt beds below at an even pace.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5442 on: August 16, 2013, 02:37:24 pm »

"Valor... As a sage, an avid researcher, a passionate scholar and a skilled practitioner of the magical arts, I feel like it is my duty to say this to you: If I so much as see you give a dragonstone a sideways look while holding a sword or heavy object, then I will personally burn your hands off." Edwin calmly remarks as he passes by, following Charlotte as she seemed to know what to do.

Valor stepped in front of Edwin, stopping the Sage in his tracks. "Threaten me again, and my sword will be in your throat, you single minded simpleton. For now, the Dragonstone is safe. However- should Charlotte, the custodian of the stone, change her mind, or if Prixima is about to get her filthy mitts on the stone, I will do everything in my power to sunder it. No matter who stands in my way." Valor stepped out of Edwin's path at that, following Charlotte instead. "Pompous fucking spellslinger." He muttered to himself.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5443 on: August 16, 2013, 03:04:50 pm »

"I don't feel comfortable with outright attacking the exchange. It seems kinda..."

"It doesn't matter what we think. If we have to do it, we do it. The last thing I want to do is piss off another noble by coming back empty handed."

I need to put something interesting here.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5444 on: August 16, 2013, 03:43:11 pm »

"It doesn't matter what we think. If we have to do it, we do it. The last thing I want to do is piss off another noble by coming back empty handed."

: "Noble? If the item is what we think it is, who says we have to bring it back to Mannan?"
Pages: 1 ... 361 362 [363] 364 365 ... 559