Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 358 359 [360] 361 362 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 417194 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #5385 on: August 14, 2013, 09:04:06 pm »

"Hah!" Valor let loose a bark of a laugh, devoid of humor. "My father was nearly a bandit. More of a petty thief. Got his stupid ass killed, trying to steal from a passing merchant caravan. Left my mother and I to fend for ourselves." Valor shook his head, and closed his eyes again.

"I was just a kid, and she was never a healthy woman. She got sick one day... And that wasn't weird, it happened all the time. But she didn't get better, no matter what I did. One morning, when I woke up... She was gone." Valor thumped a fist against the floor. "I didn't get to say goodbye. I don't even know if she was asleep when it happened."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5386 on: August 14, 2013, 09:07:20 pm »

: "It's not so hard to get rid of an accent when you've got a superior constantly berating you for using it." Olison explained as he attempted multiple times to lift the broken rock from the ground, "And I must say, I haven't seen that many wyvern riders in my time. The only riders I've ever met were from my former lord's personal brigade, and even then they weren't ones for mingling with lesser soldiers. Nonetheless, they've given quite a fearsome mien around the idea of a wyvern and its rider." He paused to exhale as he lifted the larger pieces of rock out. "Hah... Might I ask how long you've known yours?"

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5387 on: August 14, 2013, 09:16:00 pm »

"This is useless- we won't find them like this." Seyena muttered, turning her pegasus around to head towards the group.

She eventually landed with a blast of snow and wind, and she dismounted, leaving her Ilya to her own devices. She looked around, noticing a few people were missing, notably, Valor and Derick. Plus that sage-that-she-seriously-contemplated-hitting-with-the-blunt-end-of-her-lance, but she doubted that he would stick with Valor and Derick.

Maybe they're sparring somewhere? She wondered, looking around, as she enjoyed watching the mock fights.

I need to put something interesting here.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #5388 on: August 14, 2013, 09:25:04 pm »

"I know how you feel. What I wouldn't give to be able to speak to my family again...  to apologize for running off that day, and say goodbye. For Sarius at least, I have this search of mine to make it up to him, but the chances of ever finding out who was responsible for that day are a million to one. Derick started tracing patterns in the tomb's floor with his finger

"I guess I still have Old George, but I haven't seen the old man in years. For all I know he may have died since then anyways. I still feel like I need to repay him for taking care of me after what happened to my parents."

It's FEF, not FEOF

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5389 on: August 14, 2013, 09:33:05 pm »

"Then we will keep it up. Well, I just want to know what you had been doing, at our side.. I brought some people to help me to deal with some revenants for a while. It is a long story.. and now Chris is working for me as a Forsaken. But I do not really know where he went or why he would do that, but we have different rules on the castle, so he can wander freely."

"He will just need to show up when we really need his assistance there. It is just a job after all!"

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #5390 on: August 14, 2013, 10:56:02 pm »

"Oi don' doubt it, much similar where Oi was. Closest yah ever got was if'in yah were the unlucky bastard who was chosen ta feed 'em, if'in 'eir owners didn' already feed 'em 'emselves, 'course 'ey were more usual affair an' the pride in his eyes of the baron. Tha' don' answer yer question though, do it? Been wit' Ormm since he hatched, raised him up an' watched 'em grow. Big fella now, remember when Oi was larger than 'em, now Oi don' doubt he moight be able ta lift tha' wagon if'in he tried hard 'nough." Salvatore boasted with a chuckle, gesturing towards the golden wyvern who, now that the fight was over, showing his dissatisfaction with the snow and winds and cold with a snort and kicking some of it up in a futile attempt to get back at it from robbing its warmth.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5391 on: August 15, 2013, 01:00:25 am »

Gregor had built up a small fire while all this was going on, trying to get a little warm and dry after snoozing in the snow and mentally rehearsing the talk he would have with Edwin and Valor later. Trying to do it while cold and miserable, he knew, would only result in more yelling on all sides.

He waved to the two girls as they landed, but otherwise stay put near the fire.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 03:12:21 am by Sirus »
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5392 on: August 15, 2013, 01:05:05 pm »

"Then we will keep it up. Well, I just want to know what you had been doing, at our side.. I brought some people to help me to deal with some revenants for a while. It is a long story.. and now Chris is working for me as a Forsaken. But I do not really know where he went or why he would do that, but we have different rules on the castle, so he can wander freely."

"He will just need to show up when we really need his assistance there. It is just a job after all!"

"Ah, I see.  It seems many creatures and stories of myth have been reemerging of late, if you have been fighting revenants.  It is certainly an enlightening time we live in.  For my own part, I've mostly been traveling since Fezzan in Menelea, trying to find ancient books to bring back with me to Ys.  I accepted this job largely for the money to further fund my travels, not to mention my curiosity regarding certain antiquities."  She motioned over towards the tomb, but by this point, Derick and Valor had already gone within, with no sign from outside of their ingress. 

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5393 on: August 15, 2013, 01:12:13 pm »

@Seyena:

: "Sorry. I'm good at spotting tracks, not people in a crowd. We don't even know who the mercenaries' employers look like. What do we do now? We technically failed the mission from Mannan. Plus, that fiery snowflake Danya will probably put in a bad word with us."

Charlotte thought for a minute.

: "Have you ever thought about just returning to Kesselring and cutting the problem at its root? All our difficulties stem from Prixima in some way. I realize she's incredibly powerful, but we've been training for months now. Don't you think we could take her on?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5394 on: August 15, 2013, 02:10:23 pm »

Valor was silent for a few moments, thinking about what he'd done with his life since his mother's death. Whether she'd be proud. Whether he'd done it for the right reasons. If he should've done those things he'd done. For the first time in a long time, Valor had thoughts about 'what if?' and 'what could have been'. "...Let's get out of here. By the way, how do you feel about spiders?"

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #5395 on: August 15, 2013, 04:51:42 pm »

"Uh... I'm fine I guess if they're not sitting on me?"
It's FEF, not FEOF

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5396 on: August 15, 2013, 07:06:38 pm »

"Good to know." Valor said, calmly striding toward the entrance to the tomb. "Ceiling's covered in 'em."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #5397 on: August 15, 2013, 07:13:59 pm »

"Wha?"

Derick slowly looked up and jumped back a few steps, eyes widening, before briskly walking out as quick as he could.

It's FEF, not FEOF

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5398 on: August 15, 2013, 07:24:03 pm »

"That's why I asked." Valor said, a bare hint of a smirk creeping back onto his face. "If you'd have told me they bothered you, I wouldn't have said anything."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #5399 on: August 15, 2013, 07:26:27 pm »

"They don't normally but WOW that crosses so many lines of creepy."
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 358 359 [360] 361 362 ... 559