Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 356 357 [358] 359 360 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 417171 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #5355 on: August 14, 2013, 06:47:57 pm »

"Hehe, ain' tha' good at singin', passes the toime while diggin' though." Salvatore admits. "'Ey be chasin' ah box? Guessin' it contains tha' dragonstone thin'y everyone's in ah tizzy 'bout. Nah, don' moind, be good work." Salvatore set the pick down momentarily to hand a shovel to the rider. Looks like Salvatore has been alternating between the two to dig.

"Poor souls 'ey be. Followin' orders an' sent ta ah death fer ah farce. Ain' be roight ta leave 'em out 'ere fer the wolves an' the cold, no matter who 'ey were 'ey deserve better than tha'." The wyvern rider commented, turning gloomy at the moment, before letting out an exhale of steam and changing the subject abruptly.

"So, yah heard tha' song? Gotta say Oi'm surprised, most don' hear tha' outta Berebia cept' from travelers who miss it. Gotta love it, eh? Seems ah touch gloomy, but there's ah real spirit in it, thinkin' o' it always brings back memories o' the snow ta me."

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5356 on: August 14, 2013, 06:52:53 pm »

"I can't see anything, let's go a little higher, and if we still have no clue as to where they are, we'll head in their direction and look for tracks." Seyena said, reining her pegasus up quite a bit higher in order to get a good look around.
I need to put something interesting here.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #5357 on: August 14, 2013, 06:57:31 pm »

Derick noticed Valor poking around the tomb and walked up to being directly behind him

"Looking for something?"
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 07:07:01 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5358 on: August 14, 2013, 07:15:13 pm »

Olison immediately took the shovel and drove it into the frost.
: "Hh!" He heaved the first bit of snow out of the ground and set into a rhythm. "I forgot the words quite some time ago, but I never forgot the tune. It's just one of those things from home that stays with you..." Olison paused a moment to shake some snow off his shoulder, "Can't say I'm as fond of the snow, though. Looks nice from inside a castle's walls, but I know all too well that it'll bite your limbs off given the chance."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #5359 on: August 14, 2013, 07:31:33 pm »

Salvatore took up the pick again and followed Olison's rhythm, when Olison would heave the snow away he'd strike the ground with the pick to dislodge more.

"Some Oi can' quite remember roight, but Oi'm sure Oi got the jist o' it. Then 'gain, been so long since Oi've heard it, fer all Oi know half what Oi said be different from what Oi first heard, heh. Heard yah on tha', not prepared roight yer oft ta freeze... But the snow in places untouched, it be so... Pure. Hard ta explain it meself Oi guess. Always adds ah sense o' calm, though it jus' be maskin' what be underneath." Salvatore explained. "So yer from 'ere then? Can' say Oi recall hearin' yah talk 'bout it much, though Oi can' exactly be callin' the kettle black 'ere now, can Oi? Hahaha."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5360 on: August 14, 2013, 07:43:08 pm »

Derick noticed Valor poking around the tomb and walked up to being directly behind him

"Looking for something?"

"Yes and no. I was thinking about whether I should use this place to get out of the cold. This snow is awful, and I wound up sleeping in it for a bit, you see." Valor glanced into the darkness again. "Is there anything interesting in there? Murals, or artwork?" A cold wind from within the tomb forced Valor to stumble backward in surprise. "What the hell? It's protected from the snow and wind, how is it so bloody cold?"

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #5361 on: August 14, 2013, 07:49:25 pm »

"Do magic curses count as interesting?"
It's FEF, not FEOF

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5362 on: August 14, 2013, 07:57:03 pm »

Olison briefly smirked before continuing on.
: "Not something I mention often, yes. I used to live in a small town far to the east, near the border." Olison explained as he attempted to clear his throat, "Use' ta 'ave make me life ou' on tha fiel's fer a few bits a-"
He cut himself off, producing some sort of hacking noise before laughing loudly.
: "Ha! Hah. To think I used to speak like that, it almost sounds foreign to me now." He continued to chuckle as he drove more ice and dirt from the ground.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5363 on: August 14, 2013, 07:58:28 pm »

"Do magic curses count as interesting?"

Valor allowed his palm to collide with his forehead. "Magic is complete garbage. Except healing magic, that stuff is pretty cool." Valor turned and looked at his fellow swordsman. "What kind of curse?"

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #5364 on: August 14, 2013, 08:01:48 pm »

"Well you saw Joz back there right? That wasn't his normal appearance. After he came out of the tomb he looked like he had been aged a whole decade. He said that it was only temporary, but well still. On the bright side he had found some neat weapons down there too!"
It's FEF, not FEOF

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5365 on: August 14, 2013, 08:04:25 pm »

"Do you figure it'll go off if I just go inside? I'm not going to be rooting through graves, but I dunno if that'll make a difference. Icy wind or no, it can't be worse than the snow and wind out here."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #5366 on: August 14, 2013, 08:07:45 pm »

"To be honest I have absolutely no idea. I guess it might not be a problem if you don't go too far in."
It's FEF, not FEOF

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5367 on: August 14, 2013, 08:10:17 pm »

"Even if it does go off... Might be worth it, if it's any warmer inside." Valor took a few cautious steps into the tomb, on the alert for the barest sign of malevolent magics.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #5368 on: August 14, 2013, 08:11:12 pm »

"Ah! What if we asked Tantallos about it? He seems like he might know something about this kind of thing."
It's FEF, not FEOF

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5369 on: August 14, 2013, 08:13:10 pm »

@Valor

After getting inside, he could sneak a peak into the boxes - they were empty. The people who were here before must've stashed the things they found there for a while.

Then Valor could look deeper into the darkness. It wasn't just a darkness of light-less place - it was darker than that, almost perfect black colour.

Then, as Valor kept staring...

A pair of red eyes blinked at him from the darkness.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 356 357 [358] 359 360 ... 559