Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 353 354 [355] 356 357 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 417147 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #5310 on: August 13, 2013, 05:06:14 am »

"That was inspirational. But just like every human, every star dims and dies as well, when the time comes. My men will easily find a new star to orbit around, and that star is named Matilda." He stopped for a second.

"Nevertheless, I insist. If I weren't ready to die in battle, I would never pick up a sword."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5311 on: August 13, 2013, 06:59:21 am »

Edwin gulped as he overheard the mention of a duel to the death and gripped his staff tighter.

"My name is Edwin. And just in case I'm 'volunteered' into taking part in that duel he mentioned for attacking first and starting off this mess... It was nice knowing you Salvatore."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5312 on: August 13, 2013, 08:32:51 am »

"I suppose that's one way to maintain a sterling reputation." Valor said, arching an eyebrow and approaching Joz and the others. "...So, do we know who's fighting yet?"

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5313 on: August 13, 2013, 08:52:24 am »

: "I still want to hear what Derick thinks. In the mean time: Joz, assuming we go along with this, what are the rules for your Duel of Death?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5314 on: August 13, 2013, 08:59:31 am »

"I will let you pick the one I will have to fight with. Mind you, I wield a sword, not a bow or a spellbook." He said, glancing at Charlotte and then Tantallos.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5315 on: August 13, 2013, 09:08:56 am »

"You know, there are other ways if you want to die with a sword in your hand. We still have Prixima Kesselring to deal with, and she doesn't exactly want for soldiers and bodyguards. We could use another skilled blade like yours in the fight against her."

Gregor did not like the sound of this duel at all, and desperately wanted to keep anyone else here from getting killed.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5316 on: August 13, 2013, 09:11:18 am »

"If I valued my purse higher than my honour, perhaps I could be swayed." He rubbed his nose.

"So, have you decided who will duel me?"
SigFlags!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5317 on: August 13, 2013, 09:13:42 am »

: "Ooh ooh ooh! I vote Tantallos."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5318 on: August 13, 2013, 09:16:19 am »

"We're not 'voting' for anyone. It needs to be a volunteer if a duel is unavoidable; I won't force someone to fight to the death."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5319 on: August 13, 2013, 09:18:02 am »

: "Awwww."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5320 on: August 13, 2013, 09:37:34 am »

" I was expecting something better from you, Charlotte. Do you dislike me at the point of wanting to put in a fight to the death? I am really disappointed. "

Tantallos shook his head in disapproval and looked to Gregor.

"Frankly.. I do not even know who would be willing to gamble with their lives like that. Especially because most of us are young yet."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5321 on: August 13, 2013, 09:39:13 am »

: "No, I just think you would win."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5322 on: August 13, 2013, 10:47:31 am »

Gregor shook his head.

"I'm sorry Sir Joz, but you misunderstood me. I'm not offering you any gold; I don't have much to offer anyway. I'm offering the chance to make a difference against a corrupt noblewoman. One who has a history of sending mercenary groups after ancient magic only to have them killed afterward. A woman who doesn't care about the lives of her men, and would sacrifice them all without a second of remorse. She even had my whole family executed! We could really use your help against her, and the help of any of your men that would be willing to follow!"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5323 on: August 13, 2013, 01:04:48 pm »

"We don't deal with noblemen. Only by proxy, like here - looting some old aristocratic tomb." Joz looked at the entrance, then shrugged.

"And I see you're unwilling to fight with me. That is allright. I will seek death and glory somewhere else. I wanted to sharem ore information with you, but I will just give you the name of our employer: Arvis. He tried his best to sound and act like a Berebian, but it was evident he was Menelean. That's all I have to tell you. Goodbye." Joz turned his back at Gregor and his friends, and moved toward his men.

"We're moving - we need to rest." The troop started to move, but the swordmaster stopped, turning toward two people who didn't move.

"Derick, Raquel? You're leaving us?"
SigFlags!

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #5324 on: August 13, 2013, 01:37:07 pm »

"Nah, Oi don' think we'd throw yah ta the wolves, lest Oi made ah drastic mistake o' character." Salvatore mentioned, withdrawing his hand seeing it ignored. "Sides, looks loike 'ier leavin'. If'in yah excuse me..."

The wyvern rider looked up at the cliff to see his still sleeping wyvern. "OY! WAKE UP!" The man shouted up at the sleeping beast while he thumped the cliff side with the butt of his lance. The golden wyvern groggily looked at the man, gave a wide yawn and flew down by him.

"Had ah noice sleep?" The man joked to the creature, before rummaging around the saddle on the creature while speaking to the sage again. "Up 'ere we burn our dead, less 'ey be nobles 'er some such. The ground be ta hard ta dig in normally. If'in Oi recall roight though... Meneleans loike ta bury 'eir own."

After a bit of finagling, the man produced a shovel and a pick. "So Oi got some work ta do." The wyvern rider finished as he walked back towards the corpses.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 01:39:15 pm by Xanmyral »
Pages: 1 ... 353 354 [355] 356 357 ... 559