Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 334 335 [336] 337 338 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 416807 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #5025 on: July 16, 2013, 10:43:13 am »

"..I know I should not be laughing but seeing a "sage"doing something without thinking is quite hilarious."

And as it seemed Valor was really angry about the new guy, he pretended he was doing something important, mostly reading some random pages of the Carrion tome.

"Also sage person, you REALLY should not try to discuss with the swordman person.. you made a mistake, is it so hard to admit? If you keep making him angry you will end up with a sword on your guts or something, just saying."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5026 on: July 16, 2013, 10:45:51 am »

"Not helping Tantallos!" Valor turned back to Edwin. "Maybe I would have had time to react if you hadn't leapt upon the chance to poison someone like a frightened weasel! And I'm a mercenary, yeah, so are they! I could have talked to them goddammit!"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5027 on: July 16, 2013, 10:52:59 am »

@ Edwin & Valor

: "Alright, that's ENOUGH! Both of you!"

Gregor crossed his arms and glared at the two.

: "We'll sort this out later. Right now, it looks like we're going to have to fight our way through after all. It's not what I wanted, but this means I'll need everyone concentrating on survival rather than wanting to hit each other. Anyone who feels they can't do that is welcome to wait by the wagon until we're done here."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5028 on: July 16, 2013, 10:55:47 am »

"Fuck it, maybe I can just maim them and we can heal them before they die from exposure." Valor groused, stomping toward the enemy.

Move to 10,15

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5029 on: July 16, 2013, 10:56:32 am »

"You're right. This will have to come later. You can all yell at me then, if you must." Edwin replied before turning back to what he was doing, after giving a small glare at Valor first.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5030 on: July 16, 2013, 11:02:01 am »

"Well, look at that, Gregor can be scary enough when he wants to."

She pulled on the reins, directing Ilya to fly higher to get a better view.

"Oh- does anyone else see that? There's a couple of mounted mercenaries starting to leave from the temple. Do you think they have what they came for already?"
I need to put something interesting here.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5031 on: July 16, 2013, 11:40:23 am »

Gregor sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. He couldn't help but think this was going to be a recurring problem, at least if Edwin wasn't willing to listen later.

: "Can't see anything from down here, Seyena...and I sure hope not. Let's at least try to leave some of these people alive so we can find out where they're going."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #5032 on: July 16, 2013, 04:09:22 pm »

"Roight, best prepare yerself, gonna be ah rough roide wit' these winds. Nothin' Oi haven' handled 'fore though, heh." The rider explained to his passenger as he nudged Ormm to fly upwards, off the ground. Few bats of his wings and the wyvern was off into the air again, not showing much bother with the extra passenger.

"Ever fly 'fore? Nothin' loike it Oi tell yah!" The man continued as heavy winds tried to push them around, but did little but slow them down. Soon they touched down at 10.12, and released Alexander in the snowy forest at 10.11.

The man looked to the enemies ahead and called out to them. "Oy! What are yah doin' 'ere if'in yer not workin' fer this Prixima lass? We don' have ta foight, we jus' want answers, an' we're friendlier chaps than yah moight think! Least, noicer than what moight o' come 'ere, yer deep in Berebian lands durin' ah war, an' such ah large, armed group draws eyes, specially one who tends ta take long 'bout routes ta get in 'ere. Oi apologize fer our magick friend, people tend ta get jumpy when yah got armed soldiers starin' yah down, we can fix tha if'in need be. We jus' wanna talk, no need ta turn the snow red! How 'bout it, question fer question, yah ask us some, we ask yah some. Yah start, we hit the dirt up wit' the staff so its the least we can do, 'long wit' healin' 'em." The rider gives a long-winded attempt at diplomacy.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5033 on: July 17, 2013, 04:46:30 am »

Hold still.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5034 on: July 17, 2013, 09:02:17 am »

Blonde valkyrie stays put

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5035 on: July 17, 2013, 09:33:36 am »

Olison to 11,13

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #5036 on: July 17, 2013, 09:57:48 am »

Activate Guard on all attacks.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5037 on: July 18, 2013, 10:32:29 am »

Move to 11, 11.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5038 on: July 18, 2013, 11:24:05 am »

~~Enemy Turn!~~

"Zos, some people from that enemy group are willing to talk... and the other seem to be poisoning our troops with long-range magic." One of the Sages turned to the swordmaster.

"Do they take us for stupid? Tell our men that these Berebians or whoever they are, are honorless and dangerous. Your orders are to kill all of them except one. I need to know what's going on here."

"Allright. Something else?"

"Yes... call me by my work name, not my first name. It sounds... alien." The swordsman chuckled. "Jokes aside; take your colleagues down the hill. When the enemy will be tangled with our footmen, you will strike with your combat magic and heal our wounded from afar."

"Good plan!" The sages moved away as Joz looked at his blade, and then at Matilda and her knights trudging through the snow.

"Why I have this nagging feeling that something is very wrong here..." He mumbled to himself, then shook his head.

~~Allies Turn!~~

"Gregor, I will attack them from the western side. Seyena, please come with me!" With that, Danya pulled on the reins and directed her pegasus to the west.

~~Player Turn 3~~

The wind is blowing far weaker than before - this blizzard thing might soon stop.

Quote from: Poison rolls
Female Sniper B: 2
Female Sniper C: 5

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5039 on: July 18, 2013, 11:58:58 am »

"Alright." She pulls the reins to the side, her mount flying over next to Danya.
Seyena moves to 4,12
Pages: 1 ... 334 335 [336] 337 338 ... 559