Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 329 330 [331] 332 333 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 416720 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #4950 on: July 14, 2013, 06:54:57 pm »

"Not sure about pay. I suppose we can loot the bodies. And yes, we're doing this to throw Prixima's plans in disarray."

"Also, morning, Sal. I take it that bruise is from the brawl you mentioned?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4951 on: July 14, 2013, 06:57:19 pm »

"I was wondering if I would ever work with you, people."

Charlotte approaches Danya.

: "Welcome to the group! I hope you like irresponsible late-night campfire imbibing. And ends that are almost as morally dubious as the means we use to achieve them."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4952 on: July 14, 2013, 07:06:48 pm »

Salvatore turned to Chris. "Yah'd be roight, threw ah hell o' ah hook, haha!" The man laughed again at the memory, idly scratching his helmet. "Ain' the only mark o' glory from it though. Nothin' loike ah good brawl ta take one outta ah idle, Oi'm rarin' ta go an punch the sky if'in need be!" The man boasted heartily, in a very good mood from the looks of it.

Still with the smile on his face, he addressed Gregor, although his tone bore a slight serious touch. Very slight though. "Ah, serious is as serious be, Oi say yah should face loife with ah laugh an' ah grin! Let loife throw yah the storm, an' yah be the rock!"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4953 on: July 14, 2013, 07:29:13 pm »

Alexander, leaning on (and heavily straining, most likely) the wall, spoke up with a bit of a grin, the beginnings of a bruise on his own chin.
:"You've got a good uppercut yourself, Salvatore."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4954 on: July 14, 2013, 07:34:10 pm »

Valor trudged along with the others, his expression pained and his facial hair scruffier that usual. "Yes, I am awake. I've yet to master the art of sleepwalking, so it was either this or get dragged. Drug. Pulled along behind. Ugh, my head feels like it's been lined with cotton." Valor turned his head sharply, producing an audible cracking noise to those around him. "Does anyone have any water?"

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4955 on: July 14, 2013, 07:36:00 pm »

Valor trudged along with the others, his expression pained and his facial hair scruffier that usual. "Yes, I am awake. I've yet to master the art of sleepwalking, so it was either this or get dragged. Drug. Pulled along behind. Ugh, my head feels like it's been lined with cotton." Valor turned his head sharply, producing an audible cracking noise to those around him. "Does anyone have any water?"

Charlotte nodded to Valor.

: "Hehehe. Speaking of which, how did we even get back here? I just remember a great campout and not much after that. Maybe someone dragged me here. Did you have to be dragged back to base?"

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4956 on: July 14, 2013, 07:37:11 pm »

: "I think we can do without you two tearing at each other," He turned to Charlotte, "Or with half the team getting drunk in the woods."
Olison stated flatly, but moments later he chuckled loudly.
: "Without me, anyway. Serves me for getting sick." Olison's mouth curved upward, pulling out a spare flask of water and tossing it to Valor.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4957 on: July 14, 2013, 07:38:44 pm »

: "Olison, good morning! Looks like you're doing much better."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4958 on: July 14, 2013, 07:46:03 pm »

Valor cracked an eye open just long enough to deftly catch the flask, and took a long pull. "Many thanks."

Eyes still closed, he turned his head slightly to Charlotte. "I dunno, maybe? Last thing I remember clearly is you and Gregor getting all lovey dovey. It was cute. After that though, things start to get blurry. I assume I stumbled back with all the coordination of an animated stone." In fact, Valor had to be pulled back.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4959 on: July 14, 2013, 07:49:08 pm »

"If you really want to know what happened during the night, you and Seyena kissed! But I guess you don't remember that, do you?"

"Sorry, just wanted to see how you reacted! I am feeling good enough to make jokes, I guess that night really was good to restore my energy."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4960 on: July 14, 2013, 07:49:19 pm »

: "To you as well, Gregor. And it was just a little cold, nothing of much concern." Olison relatively cheerfully stated as he looked over the state of Valor and the others hung-over in the group, "Today seems like it's going to be interesting, at the least."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4961 on: July 14, 2013, 07:55:39 pm »

"An' yah ah guard tha Oi couldn' get through fer the loife o' me! But Oi ain' down an' out til mah back hits the ground! Yah won' catch me off guard wit' tha next toime." The rider retorted in good nature to the knight.

Turning to Olison, he nodded. "Sorry yah were sick Olison, next toime yeah? Heh, yah can be puttin' bets on it 'er join in fer yerself! Glad ta hear yer feelin' better." The rider proclaimed.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4962 on: July 14, 2013, 07:59:44 pm »

Valor blushed deeply at Tantallos' "revelation", and his shoulders drooped when he told the swordsman he'd made it up. "It isn't nice to tease people, Tantallos."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4963 on: July 14, 2013, 08:03:59 pm »

: "He's right. You should go kiss her now to fix it, though."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4964 on: July 14, 2013, 08:05:51 pm »

"The witch lady is right, you should get there and fix that up. Also try to see by the bright side, now you are fully awake!"
Pages: 1 ... 329 330 [331] 332 333 ... 559