Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 328 329 [330] 331 332 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 416694 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #4935 on: July 14, 2013, 01:52:20 pm »

In the past:

Go sell my fire tome back at the book shop, keeping my Elfire tome. Then go borrow money from my teammates until I get 800 gold. Then buy a poison staff and a sleep staff.

In the present:

Edwin walked downstairs, looking somewhat fresh and alert in his normal robes.

"Morning. I take it that you all enjoyed sleeping out in the cold and snow while getting yourselves drunk last night? Personally, I don't see much appeal in it, but it looks and sounds like you all had a good time at least."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4936 on: July 14, 2013, 01:56:26 pm »

Gregor looked up from trying to wake Valor, who was snoring quite loudly.

: "We didn't sleep in the cold and snow, we came back here. We might have had too much to drink, but we're not stupid."

He went back to his futile task.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4937 on: July 14, 2013, 01:57:01 pm »

In the past:

"Oh. Well, if you need some money, then here you go."

Chris handed his 300 over to Edwin.

In the five seconds ago past, before he walked out the door and Edwin walked in:

"You're welcome, Tant. Take good care of it, it looks extremely valuable."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4938 on: July 14, 2013, 02:08:46 pm »

"Of course it is, assassin person. I do not know if that was your intention or not, but all these favors are going to make you have a boost on your payment. After all, you had been helping me a lot, even when you were not part of the Forsakens yet, so thank you."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4939 on: July 14, 2013, 02:35:37 pm »

: "Not everyone. Which reminds me..."

Gregor went back to the sleeping area and started shaking people awake if they weren't already.
The lump that was Riven made a "don't wannaaaa" groaning sound, shifted around, and tried to stop moving.

She relented after a few more shakes, but still didn't look happy about it or say anything above a grumble.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4940 on: July 14, 2013, 04:35:29 pm »

@BACK TO THE PAST THE LAST:

Edwin got his staves.

@BACK TO THE FUTURE AT LAST:

The group, after waking up against their will, marched outside into the courtyard. It was cold, it was dark, an Mannan stood there, waiting and watching the mercenaries approach. Captain Danya was at his side, and nearby, Olison, Alexander and Salvatore were hanging out near the horse and wyvern.

"Glad to see you could all make it here. Yesterday night I've received a report from one of my... operatives. For some time, we have been tracking a group of mercenaries that have entered Berebia few days ago. They've got through the mountains and their origin point was Menelea."

"Whilst our agents were working on their goal and destination, we also began gathering information on who recruited them. Yesterday report confirmed by fears: they are working for Prixima. Furthermore, we found out that they're going to uninhabited forest north-east of here. It seems that some kind of old, Berebian tomb is located there, and from what we learned, it belongs to Vinegaard family, bearers of Tyrian Agate." Mannan took a deep breath.

"Normally I would send soldiers if not the danger of Menelean armies lingering outside my county. I've decided to dispatch Captain Danya with you."

"I was wondering if I would ever work with you, people."

"Find the mercenaries and stop them. I do not know if what they're looking for is Tyrian Agate, but I'm not going to risk it."

//NPC: Danya joins the group!
//NPC: Mannan leaves the group!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4941 on: July 14, 2013, 05:11:53 pm »

"I'll bet that she is, indeed, hunting for another stone." Seyena said, as she clambered on top of Ilya.

"Oh- and where's Anja and her wagon? I want to grab my glaive before I forget."

I need to put something interesting here.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4942 on: July 14, 2013, 05:44:01 pm »

: "Unless she found something else worth hiring a bunch of mercenaries for, a Dragonstone is a pretty safe bet. Damn that woman!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4943 on: July 14, 2013, 05:53:30 pm »

"Indeed... Let's not waste any time then."

Chris flicked his switchblade out to test the spring, then folded it again and tucked away before checking the set of his crossbow and quiver against his hip, where they hung from his belt.

"I'm ready to go whenever everyone else is."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4944 on: July 14, 2013, 06:00:43 pm »

"Mornin'." The wyvern rider greeted the group cheerfully as he stood near Ormm, the rider having a wide-if-tired grin on his face. Speaking of his face, the suggestion of a bruise is peaking out from under his helmet, from the brawl of yesterday. The wyvern was likewise tired, its eyes half opened and staring at the ground as if contemplating if it could go back to sleep and wondering who would notice.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4945 on: July 14, 2013, 06:07:39 pm »

: "Ah, morning Salvatore. I don't think I saw you at all yesterday. Do anything fun while the blizzard was gone?"

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4946 on: July 14, 2013, 06:21:30 pm »

"Nah, can' say Oi saw yah either. Heh, chatted ah bit, thought ah bit, talked some more, had ah roight proper brawl, learned what it was loike ta fly wit'out Ormm. Heheh, it was ah good day, ah foine day!" The rider responded, ending in another short laugh. "Yerself? Oi heard yah had ah campfoire, some kinda cookout? Hope yah had fun, most don' spend the noight outside in this chill."

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4947 on: July 14, 2013, 06:26:27 pm »

"Oh, we didn't sleep outside. Those of us who could still walk dragged the rest to the sleeping quarters before we all froze."
I need to put something interesting here.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4948 on: July 14, 2013, 06:31:27 pm »

: "Speaking of, has Valor even woken up yet? He definitely overdid it last night."

Back at Salvatore:

: "Other than that, yes it was a good time. And I'm glad to hear you managed to have a good day, because it sounds like we're going right back into more serious matters."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4949 on: July 14, 2013, 06:51:48 pm »

: "Are we getting paid for this or just doing it to ally with Mannan or foil Prixima? And if it's just to foil Prixima, is that for revenge or to stop her from killing us all?"

: "...I'm sort of new to being a mercenary. Are we still mercenaries?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 328 329 [330] 331 332 ... 559