Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 301 302 [303] 304 305 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 416869 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #4530 on: July 11, 2013, 12:40:10 am »

@ Chris
Gregor's face rapidly turned various shades of pink as he struggled to respond.

: "I...that's...what?...how could you?...I mean...that is to say..."

He continued in this rambling, semi-incoherent fashion for a few more seconds.

: "...If you agree never to mention that again, I will come to this cookout of yours."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4531 on: July 11, 2013, 12:53:05 am »

"Woah! Calm down, Gregor!"

"I know not everyone is as open or casual as I am about this sort of thing. Since you asked, I won't bring it up again. But we should talk to the others and see what they think about the camping idea. I want to ask Charlotte at least. I'm good enough with a bow to catch food but I suspect she's a better hunter than I am."

"She caught you, didn't she?"

Chris winked and made a guncrossbow-finger at Gregor, but didn't go any further so as not to embarrass the poor soldier.

"Joking aside, I'm certain she's a better shot than I am. Anyway, I think I'll go post a notice in the main hall here in a while, let people who want to participate sign up."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4532 on: July 11, 2013, 01:02:23 am »

: "Um. Yes. Please do that."

The soldier coughed and calmed down. Good-natured teasing aside, Chris' idea was a good one. Perhaps a nice cookout would be just what the group needed.

: "Just remember, we're leaving in about twenty minutes. We want to get back early enough to actually have time to prepare for this campout, right?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4533 on: July 11, 2013, 01:15:32 am »

"Indeed! I'll go round up some materials and post the notice in the main hall. I'll meet you at the gates in twenty."

Chris patted Tantallos and Gregor on the shoulder in turn, taking his leave of them, and went back to the library. He knew he could find parchment and writing tools there. In short order he had his message down and took it to the main hall, where he attached it in a very visible spot on a column.

Quote from: Parchment
ATTENTION!

I would like to invite any and all to a cookout/camping trip in the woods near the castle. Current plans include:
*Catching and cooking a large dinner
*Telling stories around a campfire
*Making snacks out of chocolate, biscuits, and marshmallows lightly roasted
*Snowman contest

And we'll have enough time for other things as well! If you are interested in participating, please sign below my name!

P.S. We'll be meeting here in the main hall about an hour before sunset. Don't be late!
--------------
Christopher Shields

@Anja

Chris looked around for the red-haired gypsy, finding her after a few minutes.

"Hey, Anja. Gregor, Tant, and I are heading into town. We could probably use your cart to carry supplies. Can we borrow it? Unless you'd like to come along too, I mean."
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 05:37:57 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4534 on: July 11, 2013, 01:55:15 am »

"...And they call me crazy."

He gave a shrug and just crossed his arms behind his back before proceeding to look at the snow again.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 01:58:30 am by Praefectus Screptum »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4535 on: July 11, 2013, 04:33:35 am »

@Chris:

"Ooh, why do you need my wagon, spy guy? I can give you it only if you let me hang around with you guys." Anja replied and then hummed for a moment.

"Aand that you sit at my side when I will be driving." The gypsy's lips curved into a grin as she sat at the driver's bench and patted the little available space for Chris.

"Can I ask you a question?"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4536 on: July 11, 2013, 04:39:41 am »

"For supplies and such. Although between you and me I plan on getting a few barrels of mead for a cookout later. As for your second demand, I have no problem with that. Finally, go ahead. What's on your mind?"

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4537 on: July 11, 2013, 04:42:23 am »

"So, that's how the change occurs... Fascinating! The sudden change in magic fluctuations and forces was incredible!

You say that you became like this because you entered some woods? Which woods were these exactly? Can you explain that mark on your cheek?"

:"The wood?"
:"Oh, Mia must of come out. Deynastia, north, in a small village called Noel, there just a large decaying forest to the west. One day I just walk into the area and the next thing I know walking out of it with the feeling of dread everywhere. I came use to it now, but it was unsettling at first. What does the mark look like?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4538 on: July 11, 2013, 04:44:16 am »

@Chris

"Is there something wrong between you and Ami? As I recall, before we all split off half a year ago, you two looked rather close. Nowadays it seems your relationship devolved into friendship or something. Just wondering if you're available, spy guy!"
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4539 on: July 11, 2013, 04:56:16 am »

Chris laughed.

"Well, that was unexpected! Let me think for a moment."

The assassin did so, sorting out his recent experiences and his feelings.

"I wouldn't say it devolved into friendship. We're more than that... but not quite lovers, I think. I believe I do love her; hard to say, as it's the first time I've ever thought in this manner about another person. I'm not entirely certain if she likes me as a friend or if she feels the same."

"I await the day things finally settle down and we can see what's between us and not worry about fighting or dragonstones or things of a similar nature getting in the way."

He thought for a moment more, scratching his chin.

"If you just want company for the short term, I suppose I'm available."

Maybe Ami would get possessive.

...Am I seriously considering trying to make Ami jealous?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4540 on: July 11, 2013, 05:22:45 am »

"I just like to... sit near someone sometimes. That's all. And to think my nose sniffed tears and murder coming from you back in Fezzan."
SigFlags!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4541 on: July 11, 2013, 05:27:38 am »

"Tears and murder?"

Chris scratched the back of his head.

"I'm not sure what you mean. Regardless, I would be happy to sit with you on the ride over. It's cold out there."

Chris lifted an arm, showing that he had a lot of material in his robes.

"I could help keep you warm on the trip."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4542 on: July 11, 2013, 05:33:25 am »

"That's very kind of you. Spy guy. When the rest of our companions will arrive? I'm kinda interested in that cookout you mentioned."
SigFlags!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4543 on: July 11, 2013, 05:37:09 am »

"Hmm. Gregor said twenty minutes a little while ago... We'll be meeting him and Tantallos at the gates in six, seven minutes or so."

"And I'd be happy to have you at the cookout! You're good at spreading cheer, in my opinion. Also, Gregor said he was coming, too. I left a notice in the main hall for everyone to read and sign if they want to participate. It would be nice if everyone did."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4544 on: July 11, 2013, 05:38:36 am »

Valor decided that, for the moment, enough was enough and dragged himself in out of the snow, brushing snow out of his hair and shoulders as he walked. On his way to the nearest fireplace, he noticed a piece of parchment attached to one of the columns. He took a quick glance to see if there was some kind of picture drawn on it, but no. Just words.

"It's times like this that I really wish I knew how to read." The mercenary muttered, his mood worsening, if that was possible.
Pages: 1 ... 301 302 [303] 304 305 ... 559