Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 279 280 [281] 282 283 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 416900 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #4200 on: June 29, 2013, 10:12:44 pm »

"Well, you go back to your previous post, hit edit, make sure you moved to a tile adjacent to mine so we can interact, and add in an action to take my mace and give me the lockpicks before Haspen runs the turn."

"OK, we'll talk about it later."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4201 on: June 29, 2013, 10:17:46 pm »

"Valor, we might as well catch up now while we all try to patch ourselves up, since the only enemies remaining are hiding behind a door."
I need to put something interesting here.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4202 on: June 29, 2013, 10:32:44 pm »

"Well, there's actually two archers runnin' 'round 'ere. Not sure how long one o' 'em is gonna last though, other probably less. Tis ah shame..." Turned to the archer(s) remaining. "Yah can still give up yah know! Nothin' keepin' yah 'ere anymore, the vile man wit' his horrid magic is gone."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4203 on: June 29, 2013, 10:35:08 pm »

"The number remaining and their exact location is immaterial. Until they're dead or have surrendered, they are threats."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4204 on: June 29, 2013, 10:41:12 pm »

: "As much as I'd love to spend some time swapping stories, I have to agree with Valor. Whoever our foe is, they obviously have access to some nasty magic. We should deal with them as soon as possible."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4205 on: June 29, 2013, 10:42:37 pm »

"The number remaining and their exact location is immaterial. Until they're dead or have surrendered, they are threats."
Olison looked at the door with a careful eye.
: "Agreed. I'm not stopping until the perpetrator here is stopped."
Olison made his way further down the hallway, To 11,14 and stabbing the archer provided he isn't already dead.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4206 on: June 29, 2013, 10:49:51 pm »

"Well, at least one of those archers will be kind enough to lend me some of their energy."

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4207 on: June 29, 2013, 11:11:22 pm »

Edwin stayed silent as the two groups joined and mingled with each other, greeting each other like old friends. His eye however, was caught by a certain book carried by the shady looking man.

"Oh! Excuse me, but is that a tome of Elfire you have there? Where did you get that?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4208 on: June 29, 2013, 11:16:18 pm »

Chris nodded.

"Yes, I found it in here a little while ago. I don't believe we've met."

"Christopher Shields, assassin and information gatherer for the Forsaken."

He held his hand out to Edwin, any actual tile distance between them be damned.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 11:18:22 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4209 on: June 30, 2013, 12:18:07 am »

"Edwin Westbringer, mage and, if I survive this mess, future sage." Edwin said as he bowed to Chris.

"I apologise if I offend you by not shaking your hand, but I think it's somewhat prudent not to shake the hand of someone who regularly uses hidden sharp objects and poisons to kill people.

On a brighter note, where exactly did you get that tome, and why are you carrying it? You don't exactly seem like the type to be interested in such things, if I may say so."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4210 on: June 30, 2013, 12:42:04 am »

Chris looked at his hand.

"If I wanted to kill you, I would have attacked you without introducing myself. I haven't thought about using poisons. It's... a bit rude, really."

"If you're going to kill a man, I've always believed he should have a chance to defend himself, and that one should be with their opponent until death. No one should have to die alone, even if their company is the man who killed them."

"Anyway, I got this tome from a chest in the storage room. I thought perhaps Riven or Tantallos could use it, but then I remembered this isn't their kind of magic. It seemed a shame to just toss it on the ground to be trampled on, so I held onto it. Do you want it?"

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4211 on: June 30, 2013, 12:47:25 am »

"If you're going to kill a man, I've always believed he should have a chance to defend himself, and that one should be with their opponent until death. No one should have to die alone, even if their company is the man who killed them."

Seyena couldn't help but interject, overhearing Chris' statement.

"Why? I doubt your enemy would offer the same sentiment if you two swapped places."
I need to put something interesting here.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4212 on: June 30, 2013, 12:58:18 am »

"Seyena, it's been four months. You know me well enough by now to know I don't care what people think; I do things my way."

"Though I do apologize for attempting to chat up Valor that one time. I won't even blame it on the drinks we were all having."

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4213 on: June 30, 2013, 01:05:40 am »

Edwin blinked.

"Oh. It seems as though assassins are not all like they are in books. Sorry.

And yes, I would love to have that tome! Anima magic is my speciality, especially fire based magics, so I would hopefully be able to put it to good use!"

He pauses to lean a bit towards Riven for a moment and does something odd. He sniffs the air for a few breaths, slightly frowning in concentration, before straightening with an understanding smile.

"Ah, and you would be correct in Anima not being their kind of magic. They use ancient magics, otherwise known as 'dark' magic to the superstitious. I had a feeling that was the case, but now I am sure."

He pauses to glance at Ami with slightly narrowed eyes.

"Yes... You certainly travel with interesting companions, that's for sure..."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4214 on: June 30, 2013, 01:12:55 am »

Chris also glanced at Ami, then back at Edwin.

"I dislike making threats, so I'm going to leave one unspoken but implied..."

He closed his eyes for a moment.

"In any case, you may have the tome for free; I've no need of it and it'll be more useful in a capable ally's hands. I've already been requested to open the lock ahead, but you can take it from me then if you wish."

(Leaving this OOC comment in IC just so BMM42 and Zako will see it and hopefully remember it: the plan is that next round, Valor moves to Chris, takes the mace, and gives him the lockpicks. Chris moves to the door and opens it with the lockpicks. Edwin can then move to Chris and take the tome from his inventory. Sound good?)
Pages: 1 ... 279 280 [281] 282 283 ... 559