Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 253 254 [255] 256 257 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 416683 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #3810 on: June 09, 2013, 02:43:19 pm »

The young soldier sighed in relief. Not only because Charlotte hadn't been taken away, left behind, or worse, but also because she sounded so enthusiastic about this new, if unexpected, opportunity. Gregor felt pretty much the same way; this would be his first time visiting a different country!

"Exactly! Even if this wasn't the way I wanted to visit Berebia, we should still make the most of it. And the Captain at least seems to be a decent sort."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3811 on: June 09, 2013, 03:15:52 pm »

:"...still, it's Berebia, and..."
Alexander descends into mumbling.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3812 on: June 09, 2013, 03:42:49 pm »

The wagon suddenly jerked and they could feel they started to get on a hillside. Sometimes the dull grinding of dirt under their feet was exchanged for creaking of planks, possibly from a miniature bridge or something.

Then, it became darker and echo began to reverbate in their ears, they must've gotten into some building.

Then it got brighter, and then it got darker again, some voices and commands being spoken. The wagon stopped after a moment and some hands quickly got all the captives off the wagon. They were then pushed into some kind of building, and then downstairs.

Gregor could feel himself being pushed onto a chair in some cold room.

"Take off his blindfold." A soft, male voice spoken and someone untied the blindfold from Gregor's eyes.

Firstly, he didn't had much trouble getting used to the light - there was just a small, lit candle on the middle of the table.
Secondly, he could see that he was in some kind of storeroom rather than a dungeon - there were wine barrels and heaps of grain sacks in places, and the ceiling was low, supported my thin pillars.
Thirdly - there was no one beside him and the man at the other side of the table. Charlotte and others were taken away.

"Welcome to Berebia. I hope your journey was interesting." The man spoke and crossed arms on his chest.

"Let's start with simple questions. Tell me your name and where do you come from."

Meanwhile...

Charlotte, Alexander and their friends were pushed into some room and then their blindfolds were taken off. They were in a cell, with thick walls and dark iron grate for a door.

Gregor wasn't with them. Neither were their weapons.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 03:44:42 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3813 on: June 09, 2013, 03:48:17 pm »

Charlotte looked for her bow, her gold, anything - but nope, she was practically naked (except for clothes). She then looked at Alexander.

: "..."

Charlotte sighed.

: "...Okay, you were right."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3814 on: June 09, 2013, 04:15:26 pm »

Alexander groaned, quite angrily. Of -course- they'd jailed them. It was BEREBIA.
:"I knew it. ...Could have gone to Deynastia, but nooo... there could have been bandits. 's better than being in Berebia, if you ask me!"

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3815 on: June 09, 2013, 04:18:36 pm »

: "Hmm..."

Charlotte looks around for any way to peer outside the cell.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3816 on: June 09, 2013, 05:00:45 pm »

The tiny holes in the grate that serves as door gave more than enough places to peek through.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3817 on: June 09, 2013, 05:03:38 pm »

: "I'll answer your questions if you answer mine. Sound fair?" Without waiting for a response, he continued. "I am Gregor. I hail from Garnes in Menelea. Are my friends safe?"

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3818 on: June 09, 2013, 05:21:04 pm »

Charlotte sees if there's anyone guarding the cell outside.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3819 on: June 09, 2013, 05:44:53 pm »

@Charlotte:

Outside the cell, no, but she could catch a glimpse of three, maybe four men silently playing dice near a passageway to somewhere.

@Gregor:

"As long as you cooperate, and as long as you're not spies - they are safe. Why were you trying to cross the border? From what I heard, your fellow countrymen just couldn't let you go." The man pushed his fingers together, forming a triangle on his stomach.
SigFlags!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3820 on: June 09, 2013, 05:47:32 pm »

Gregor said nothing, but handed the man the sheet of paper/parchment that showed the bounty for him and his friends. He then waited for the man to finish reading it.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3821 on: June 09, 2013, 05:51:10 pm »

Charlotte attempted to communicate with the men: loud enough for one or more of them to hear, but no louder.

: "Pst. Psssst. Hey, boys."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3822 on: June 09, 2013, 06:01:10 pm »

@Charlotte:

One of the men stood up and moved closer to the grate, eyeing Charlotte from behind it.

"Whaddaya want?" He asked in raspy voice.

@Gregor:

The man took the crumpled paper and read it thoroughly. He squinted his eyes at the end of it, then looked at Gregor, then back at the paper. He snapped his fingers at one moment.

"Leave us." Gregor could hear footsteps of two men, and then a thud when a door was closed. The 'interrogator' leaned into his chair and crossed his arms, but remained silent for a moment. And then, a moment longer.

He stared for at least a minute.

"Gregor von Hexham. Before you say anything - don't worry, I'm not one of my bloodthirsty cousins. I prefer to ask questions than kill and then ask them. So tell me - why, all of the sudden, your own lord is sending out a bounty after you and bunch of other people? It doesn't happen to be partially related to some... magical item... is it."
SigFlags!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3823 on: June 09, 2013, 06:05:46 pm »

Charlotte moved her head up to make sure her lips were the only thing the man could see. She also lowered her voice to where (hopefully) only her could hear.

: "Rolling dice with your buddies, guarding dark cells all day... gets pretty lonely down here, doesn't it?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3824 on: June 09, 2013, 06:10:16 pm »

"I have a wife, you perverted witch." With that, he kicked the grate, making it rattle, and a loud laughter came form the corner where his buddies played the dice. The guard who spoke to Charlotte quickly rejoined the others.
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 253 254 [255] 256 257 ... 559